Photo

"The Fast Life" Screenshots

615 replies to this topic
TheDeaconBosco
  • TheDeaconBosco

A car so nice, they've named it twice

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 03 August 2013 - 09:40 PM

QUOTE (Shockenheim @ Saturday, Aug 3 2013, 22:35)
QUOTE (Deacon Bosco @ Saturday, Aug 3 2013, 21:33)
QUOTE (Shockenheim @ Saturday, Aug 3 2013, 22:28)
QUOTE (LSPD-GTAV @ Thursday, Aug 1 2013, 23:21)
Since i saw some one mention Heat. who thinks there will be a heist like the North Hollywood shootout in 97. That was based on heat also.

You can bet there will be one heavy shoot out mission. Heist gone wrong, on purpose?

Probably part of choosing the "Loud & Dumb" approach when it comes to heists.

Could be. But Michael, Franklin and Trevor could also be walking into a trap. That would be an awesome outcome. If one of the contractors set them up. Hehe o sweet lord.

Well, this game was written by Dan Houser, which means that a betrayal is definitely in the cards. tounge.gif

But seriously, I'd be good with it as long as it's not one of the three who betrays the two others. colgate.gif

jogy
  • jogy

GTAF Alumni

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 August 2013 - 09:44 PM

Agreed. Although I cant see Franklin betraying Michael or Trevor. Its not like he's an undercover cop. He hates cops.

TheDeaconBosco
  • TheDeaconBosco

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 03 August 2013 - 09:52 PM

Not to mention Undercover Cops have to join the Police Academy for at least 6 months, since Franklin and Lamar seem to be childhood friends (because of Franklin's desire to get him out of the hood life) I think Lamar would notice.

That whole speculation is dumb, kinda like the Trevor and Michael being brothers theory. I'd genuinely lose repect for Dan if he chooses to use one of these awful plot points.

jogy
  • jogy

GTAF Alumni

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 August 2013 - 10:00 PM

QUOTE (Deacon Bosco @ Saturday, Aug 3 2013, 21:52)
Not to mention Undercover Cops have to join the Police Academy for at least 6 months, since Franklin and Lamar seem to be childhood friends (because of Franklin's desire to get him out of the hood life) I think Lamar would notice.

That whole speculation is dumb, kinda like the Trevor and Michael being brothers theory. I'd genuinely lose repect for Dan if he chooses to use one of these awful plot points.

This. Although like we saw in IV. Things can get pretty hilarious when it comes to dealing with undercover cops. "Charlie''' for instance was brilliant. Like you said, we passed the betrayal stuff. V has a lot more story to it, more then IV if you ask me.

TheDeaconBosco
  • TheDeaconBosco

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 03 August 2013 - 10:15 PM

While I think that V will have a much more light hearted story when compared to V, I don't think that it's going to be it's strong point like it was for IV (some would argue that it was IV's only good point) as the focus seems to be on improving the open world experience.

I do think that the story is going to be a lot more immersive than IV's though since unlike Niko our heroes aren't newcomers from a foreign land and culture, they have in fact settled in the area for a while.
Let me explain, while Niko worked for a whole slew of criminals, thugs, goons, gangbangers and wise guys in order to showcase the diversity of LC's criminal empires, because to his background he never did fit in any of them except the Eastern European Crime Syndicates. Which is why I feel the first part of the story is the best and the one after the Museum shootout was the worse.
With V it's different, three different protags coming from different parts of the same world, each will fit in his portion of the story, Trevor will interact with Biker gangs and white trash, Franklin will interact with hoodlums and pushers, and Michael gets to interact with his family and his FIB handlers.

THEREALRIK
  • THEREALRIK

REAL RECOGNIZE REAL

• Members

Posted 03 August 2013 - 10:31 PM

QUOTE (Deacon Bosco @ Saturday, Aug 3 2013, 17:52)

he could be C.I

MosquitoSmasher
  • MosquitoSmasher

Moonwalker like MJ

• Members

Posted 04 August 2013 - 12:30 AM

This one wasn't part of the latest shots, but i was just checking out some older shots....and i wonder. Is that dude aiming at Trevor some new kind of cop? Kinda like how we've seen cops with totally different uniforms than usual?

http://media.gtanet....eenshot_287.jpg

Cant Corner The Dorner
  • Cant Corner The Dorner

Keeping it G.A.N.G.S.T.A!

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 August 2013 - 01:43 AM

QUOTE (MosquitoSmasher @ Sunday, Aug 4 2013, 00:30)
This one wasn't part of the latest shots, but i was just checking out some older shots....and i wonder. Is that dude aiming at Trevor some new kind of cop? Kinda like how we've seen cops with totally different uniforms than usual?

maybe a undercover cop possibly? cool.gif

Rockstar Cake
  • Rockstar Cake

Danny Longlegs

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 August 2013 - 02:38 AM

QUOTE (Cant Corner The Dorner @ Sunday, Aug 4 2013, 01:43)
QUOTE (MosquitoSmasher @ Sunday, Aug 4 2013, 00:30)

maybe a undercover cop possibly? cool.gif

Undercover cop in a marked cruiser? No.

Blaine County police outfit, perhaps?

TheTerminatorNY
  • TheTerminatorNY

Saxon = Joke Account

• Members

Posted 04 August 2013 - 03:20 AM

QUOTE (MosquitoSmasher @ Saturday, Aug 3 2013, 20:30)

Looks like that uniform might be based off L.A. County Sheriff's Deputies:

user posted image

Marabunta Grande
  • Marabunta Grande

Azul y Blanco

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 04 August 2013 - 03:52 AM

QUOTE (TheTerminatorNY @ Sunday, Aug 4 2013, 11:20)

user posted image

In GTA 4, there was an Artwork of a couple of cops wearing combat vests.
They were never seen in-game, though.
Not even in a single Trailer from the debut Trailer.

ObiWan
  • ObiWan

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 04 August 2013 - 04:11 AM

Dat cargobob
user posted image

kasa
  • kasa

Hustler

• Members

Posted 04 August 2013 - 06:22 AM

QUOTE (TheTerminatorNY @ Sunday, Aug 4 2013, 03:20)

user posted image

it was the same with GTA SA, some stuff you saw in pictures before the game didn't end up in it

fliplip
  • fliplip

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 04 August 2013 - 06:51 PM

Is it just me or does it look like there is another golf course in the helicopter picture? It looks like there are bunkers but massive ones on both sides of the river

jaykay227
  • jaykay227

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 August 2013 - 11:26 PM

damn this game is going to be awesome suicidal.gif

r34ld34l
  • r34ld34l

PC Gamer

• Members
  • Slovenia

Posted 08 August 2013 - 12:31 PM