What's the first thing you'll do?

48 replies to this topic
lewisbell95
  • lewisbell95

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 July 2013 - 11:17 PM

Okay guys..

First off, I'm new here! so cut me some slack before you start getting pissy that this is a repeat thread or whatever, or that I'm somehow doing things wrong etc etc.

So yeah, you're queuing outside your games retailer at like 11:50 PM Sept 16th, those last 10 minutes take as long as the last 2 years that you've been waiting for this freaking game. But then, THEN you FINALLY get your copy, and rush home to play.

I mean, you would play right? either that or (judging by the posts I've read before) put your penis in the disk hole or cuddle it to sleep or some crazy stuff.

But what would you do?! is it a case of; crack straight in to the story, smashing through the missions and getting introduced to all of the new characters and having a crazy time.

or would you just wreck everything in sight true GTA fashion? Head onto GTA Online straight away? or just explore?

I'm usually a story kinda guy at the start of games like this, but with the incredible prospects of what the Online will be like, and just the huge huge map with things to do, I'm honestly overwhelmed.

What do you guys think!?

The_Majestic
  • The_Majestic

Playa

• Members

Posted 29 July 2013 - 12:26 AM

First thing i'll do is switch to Trevor. (best pilot)

Next i'll head straight for the military base.

Steal a Jet.

Tour the entire map from above.

funkybub
  • funkybub

Hustler

• Members

Posted 29 July 2013 - 12:28 AM

I have school plus my nephew's fourth birthday.

Family before games

omggtav
  • omggtav

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 29 July 2013 - 12:28 AM

start speculating on next gen gta, fuaaaaak

C4RR4NZ4
  • C4RR4NZ4

Peerless

• Members

Posted 29 July 2013 - 12:30 AM

Ok, you're new here... There is like millions of topics similar to this already around.

Anyways...

OT: first thing I'm gonna do is open up my special edition box and bask in all its goodness and then install all the DLC

Red XIII
  • Red XIII

British and Proud!

• Members

Posted 29 July 2013 - 12:30 AM

I don't know, I might buy 4 copies of the game so I can do 4 things at once.

When I'm playing the game I know for sure that I'm going to get side tracked a lot.

lewisbell95
  • lewisbell95

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 July 2013 - 12:34 AM

Yeah, sorry I thought there was probably some around.. tried using the search engine thing to find one like it but it came up with basically every GTAV thread under the sun.

Everyone I've spoke to wants to use trevor really and go crazy, but I like the idea of taking it slow and being Michael (because I think we'll be introduced to him first, he seems like the main guy) then just go round his mansion, get a nice car and explore downtown? I mean, the map will be beautiful.

Dr Zoidburg
  • Dr Zoidburg

woop woop woop!

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 July 2013 - 12:35 AM

First thing im gonna do is log onto the forums and figure out how to use the search feature.

voyager
  • voyager

5 Bonus Goblins!

• Members

Posted 29 July 2013 - 12:38 AM

FYI not all the characters are going to be playable right at the beginning of the game, so you may not be able to 'switch to trevor" like you want to.

idc that there is already 1,000 topics like this. there are 250+ pages of topics and i don't expect anyone has time to wade through all of them, plus the search feature doesn't pick up on things because people name their topics weird a lot. no big deal. welcome to the best GTA forum on the net =] PLZ DISREGARD THE ARESHOLES

first thing i will do is first thing i did in III, in SA, in VC, and in IV -- forget about the missions. i mean, i have to do one at the beginning probably, but as soon as i'm free, i'm getting myself a car and figuring out how to get onto the RR tracks. then i'm following those tracks everywhere they go =]

second thing is try to jack a train. or find my way back from the hospital if a train jacks me instead =D

alex3
  • alex3

\m/ o_o \m/

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 29 July 2013 - 12:40 AM

Walk around the mansion and check out the house, knowing that ill have a massive world in my hand to explore anytime I want smile.gif icon14.gif

yoshiandluigi3
  • yoshiandluigi3

modder.

• Members
  • Albania

Posted 29 July 2013 - 12:41 AM

Well, for starters, I'll probably start driving like I'm in GTA to the GameStop.

ECDT1089
  • ECDT1089

TheGamer

• Members

Posted 29 July 2013 - 12:42 AM

What's the first thing you'll do?

Wake up.

lewisbell95
  • lewisbell95

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 July 2013 - 12:43 AM

QUOTE (voyager @ Monday, Jul 29 2013, 00:38)
FYI not all the characters are going to be playable right at the beginning of the game, so you may not be able to 'switch to trevor" like you want to.

idc that there is already 1,000 topics like this. there are 250+ pages of topics and i don't expect anyone has time to wade through all of them, plus the search feature doesn't pick up on things because people name their topics weird a lot. no big deal. welcome to the best GTA forum on the net =] PLZ DISREGARD THE ARESHOLES

first thing i will do is first thing i did in III, in SA, in VC, and in IV -- forget about the missions. i mean, i have to do one at the beginning probably, but as soon as i'm free, i'm getting myself a car and figuring out how to get onto the RR tracks. then i'm following those tracks everywhere they go =]

second thing is try to jack a train. or find my way back from the hospital if a train jacks me instead =D

Well, atleast there's someone being friendly instead of unoriginally sarcastic smile.gif !

Yeah exploring will be the most fun bit, I don't wanna whore the story so much then complete it in the first few days!

think GTA Online will be the place to be also, as me and a few of my friends are mad GTA fans.. We'll do what we did on IV probably; Rank up and explore the city together!

Twiggy123
  • Twiggy123

HNIC of the NN

• Members

Posted 29 July 2013 - 12:47 AM

I'm going to crack open a beer and look through my CE stuff while I install the game. When I get in the game I'll probably take the first chance I get to go and explore the map.

Gta-egypt
  • Gta-egypt

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 29 July 2013 - 12:48 AM

i would play the first 30 min in live commentary , then make like 5-6 missions and then explore the map ,
i cant tell you if i would play gta online or not bec. i dont know how it is , we're still waiting for more information smile.gif

masterjack96
  • masterjack96

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 July 2013 - 12:49 AM

First thing I'll do is hope I am playing as Michael and go to his house and watch a movie.

Moonwalker98
  • Moonwalker98

Jerichoholic

• Members

Posted 29 July 2013 - 12:49 AM

QUOTE (The_Majestic @ Monday, Jul 29 2013, 00:26)

Steal a Jet.

can't do that.
You start out with michael.

gtapluralgerm
  • gtapluralgerm

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 29 July 2013 - 12:50 AM

Play a round of golf with Trevor in his tighty whities and shoot the place up if I lose

lewisbell95
  • lewisbell95

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 July 2013 - 12:50 AM

QUOTE (Twiggy123 @ Monday, Jul 29 2013, 00:47)
I'm going to crack open a beer and look through my CE stuff while I install the game. When I get in the game I'll probably take the first chance I get to go and explore the map.

Beer sounds like a great idea!
and oh my god. I completely forgot that 1 disk is for install! (360)

it's like a 6GB install so half an hour or so? wow.

that will probably be the most painful half hour of these last 2 years. let's make it 2 beers then.

Cinoy
  • Cinoy

✈✈✈✈✈✈

• Members

Posted 29 July 2013 - 12:52 AM

Ill take everything slowly and let the excitement in game build up. Like i'll start with some crap car and then buy cheap stuff and slowly work my way up to the pagani zonda type car and buy mansions everywhere etc. etc.

but definitely one of the first things i want to do is fly a huge airplane and nose dive into the beach shore

RatedRviper
  • RatedRviper

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 29 July 2013 - 12:53 AM

http://www.gtaforums...c=565543&st=240

FFS man,there are million threads like this....

Post in this one above!!

G D
  • G D

Praise the sun, or die trying.

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 July 2013 - 12:53 AM

First thing i'll do, is find something to complain about.

Then bitch about it in GTAForums.

.....And watch the thread reach more than 10 pages, mostly filled with keyboard warriors.

...Before Ryan locks&ban. smile.gif

Toshio_maxoS
  • Toshio_maxoS

Heisenberg's pal™

• Members
  • Red-Cross

Posted 29 July 2013 - 12:55 AM

QUOTE (The_Majestic @ Monday, Jul 29 2013, 00:26)

Steal a Jet.

You wont be able to. You'll play all characters for a few missions before you're able to switch to the next.
R* confirmed that. So you can learn the gameplay and get known about it. First after a few missions, I guess about 10 - 15
you're able to use all characters.

I have school plus my nephew's fourth birthday.

Family before games

user posted image

bmajede
  • bmajede

Plawres Sanshiro.

• Members

Posted 29 July 2013 - 12:59 AM

find the nearest car and explore the city, the details etc. and use to the controls and then maybe tow missions.. go back to explore the city.

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

♢ Corverra ♢

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 July 2013 - 01:19 AM

I'll take a Jaguar XFR clone and go touring around the map.

RatedRviper
  • RatedRviper

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 29 July 2013 - 01:20 AM

http://www.gtaforums...c=565543&st=240

FFS man,there are million threads like this....

Post in this one above!!

I<3GTAV
  • I<3GTAV

I LOVE GARY PAYTON NO ONE UNDERSTANDS

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 July 2013 - 01:23 AM

I first thing I will do is dream about GTA V.

ViceCityBestGame
  • ViceCityBestGame

I Don't Give A F*ck and A member of the Grand Wizards

• Members

Posted 29 July 2013 - 01:28 AM

sleep and then play the game

lewisbell95
  • lewisbell95

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 July 2013 - 01:33 AM

QUOTE (ViceCityBestGame @ Monday, Jul 29 2013, 01:28)
sleep and then play the game

You're probably putting yourself through more pain by sleeping before playing than having a sleepless night!

Unless you powernap the download to your harddrive

PaletoChickenCapo
  • PaletoChickenCapo

Neunundneunzig Luftballons

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 29 July 2013 - 01:36 AM

QUOTE (Dr Zoidburg @ Monday, Jul 29 2013, 00:35)
First thing im gonna do is log onto the forums and figure out how to use the search feature.

Yes, haha, you're a really funny guy.

OT: I'm most likely not going to play it that day, because I haven't pre-ordered it and I'm to lazy to go to the store to buy it right after school.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users