Trying to fund a full studio album

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic
CrazyAssTrevorV
  • CrazyAssTrevorV

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 28 July 2013 - 11:13 PM

Here's a link to my GoFundMe campaign >> GoFundMe Campaign: Full Studio Hip Hop Album << I am trying to raise $800 to fund an 8-10 song hip hop album. I'm a very good lyricist and like to write verses that are as clever as can be. I've been writing and freestyling since I was 12. My influences are 80's & 90's rappers such as 2pac, Dr.Dre, Snoop, Bone thugs n harmony, Run Dmc, Eazy E, Nas etc.. I feel like most of the modern hip hop music on the radio these days isn't very good and I wish we could have more old school influenced rappers nowadays. I believe that I can make a really good album that will be easy to listen to from the first song to the last one. I don't wanna put out crap tracks. I feel like everyone deserves to have their 15 minutes of fame and I hope that I can get enough support to make that happen. I'm not trying to get famous or rich, I just wanna make a good album and have at least one person tell me they love the music I make, then I will feel accomplished smile.gif . So click the link and check it out please smile.gif . I have a song on there that I recorded in 2011 and even though the chorus is mediocre my verses are really awesome. If I can get 800 people to believe in my lyrical ability and donate $1 each, I'll be able to make the album happen smile.gif . Anyone who donates will receive a digital copy of the album as soon as it is complete! So please help if you can or at least share the link with your friends smile.gif . It is greatly appreciated. I'm sure most of you spend $1 a day on a candy bar, a arizona drink, a pack of gum etc.. so why not help someone make their dream come true with that $1 instead? tounge.gif God bless.

Tyler
  • Tyler

I couldn't possibly comment

• NATO
  • Newcomer of the Year 2010

Posted 28 July 2013 - 11:17 PM

Sorry buddy, no advertising.
  • Moth likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users