Help and Discussion of IV modding only. Please post mod releases in the Mod Showroom
- Please read the Official Modification Forum Rules & Procedure BEFORE posting!
- Mods in Multiplayer are not allowed
- Data topics: The following topics contain extremely useful data relating to the modifying of IV.
- Please ensure you read the Modding Round Up guide so you know what currently can be done in IV.
- The conversion of episodic content is not allowed.
Unable to get mods working.
Posted 28 July 2013 - 01:36 PM
I bought it in the Steam sale and think I had version 184.108.40.206, read that I needed it downgraded to 220.127.116.11 so I downloaded the patch and it runs fine. I managed to install Icenhancer 2 which has worked, I have the trainer running fine, and I've changed a couple of the vehicles using Spark IV, which again I can spawn and they're fine too.
I read up about ASI loaders and stuff, I've had Scripthook, xlive and dsound all in the main game folder (several different versions of each until the game didn't crash).
My problems start when I try to install a mod like say the Iron Man mod, the Hulk mod etc. I follow the instructions to the letter, start the game up and....nothing.
None of the commands that should work do anything, so whilst I've got the game running and looking nice I can't get any mods to actually do anything.
Not sure where to go from here, if I've missed something small but important or whatever, so any help would be greatly appreciated.
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users