I would like to first welcome everybody to my thread, [BMW] for Boss Gaming World. This is a roleplay server that I decided to develop myself. Are you the type of guy who goes around killing everyone randomly? Well this PS3 server is not for you. I made this server because I decided that GTA IV can be something better and better then random killing. This will be a server that offers in-depth roleplay. You should probably know how to roleplay, it's pretty easy. It's also recommended to know FULL english and know how to roleplay someone who lives in America. Usually mandatory to live in North America to join this server.
1. Mics Mandatory To Technically Roleplay - In this specific roleplay server, it is mandatory to have a working microphone that you can use in-game GTA IV, in-character. You don't need to be on a phone call to talk to people near you, you can just go near them and socialize.
2. Roleplay to the Fullest - It is required to roleplay at all times, and not go out of character. If it is necessary to go out of character, private message somebody or use an OOC conversation, roleplay at all times or do not come to the server.
3. No Random Killing - You are not allowed to kill anyone on this server just because you think it's "fun", or you got "bored". This is not a deathmatch server, and we do not allow deathmatchers.
4. One Life - You MUST stick to your character, you aren't going to flip flop character unless you are killed or die on purpose for a valid reason, unless its an accidental kill. Then you are required to make a character.
5. You Can Have Family Members - Without family members, your character could possibly be lonely. You can have brothers, sisters, a dad, mom, cousins, whatever, it's your character and you can roleplay other people as being your family members just as you ask them OOCly first.
6. Fear Roleplay - If you are surrounded by a group of rivals or at least one person and guns are shoved in your face, you must roleplay correctly. You cannot act like you're "Superman".
IN CHARACTER ASSISTANCE
No matter how much you think about it, you can be killed any time, any place. If you aren't prepared for any life situation, you can get killed really easy. If you want to survive on the streets of Liberty City, you have to strapped at all times and it would be suggested to maybe chill with somebody, it would be better to have someone with you. Keep in mind that if you are in enemy territory for too long, you can get killed really easily.
Having the correct reputation on the streets, will get you a lot of things in Liberty City. Maybe try doing some work for your hood, do some dirty work with your friends or a group of people you know. Gain the trust of a group of gangbangers, there are a variety of ways you can earn a street reputation, try whatever way you like and you might like it.
Here, there is no such thing as "creating a gang" here. You must develop your gang, meaning you could start from a small group of juveniles, and then go to a gang. You need to also have a decent amount of money, you can't be poor and be the leader of a gang, that wouldn't make any sense at all. You need your headquarters, or for street gangs, a hood, such as North Holland, Northwood, South Holland, your choice. Pick a place sensible.
Realistically, it would not be a good idea to have nobody un-affiliated with the gang involved. In order to have an empire for a gang, you need to have connections. Connections is required, and it doesn't matter if the connection is one person or a whole organization for the gangs connects to be sensible
Common Liberty City Careers