Well, we have on for the Premier League so why not one for LA Liga too? Nothing different in this edition really other than the teams and the point system. Besides, its the first time this has been done I think so I thought it'd be worth a shot!
- You must predict the score of the match at least 30 minutes before the match starts/kicks off.
- Predictions must contain the score of the predicted match.
- In the event of a tie at the end of the tournament, the winner will be the member who has predicted the most amount of correct scores right.
- In the rare event of two members having the same score and the exact same amount of predicted correct scores at the end of the tournament, they will both be declared joint Prediction League Winners.
- You are also allowed to change your predictions at least 30 minutes before the match kicks off.
- Here's how it works, if you predict the exact result, say that Barcelona win 2-0 against Real Madrid and they win by the exact score you get five points if you predict the correct result but not the score, for example you predict Valencia win 1-0 against Real Madrid but they win 2-1 you get 3 points. If you get the result wrong, you get 0 points. Same applies for drawn games.
- First we have to predict the top 4, bottom 3 and the Best Promoted team. If you predict the 1st team, for example FC Barcelona as first at the end of the season you get a bonus 10 points, if you predict the correct 2nd, 5 points, 3rd 3 points and 4th 1 point. If you predict the correct 20th place you get 3 points, 19th 2 and 18th 1. For the best promoted team you get 3 points if you got it right.
- The promoted teams are Elche FC, Vilarreal and Almeria.
Everyone is welcome to join.