Photo

The Character Franklin

15 replies to this topic
Habbrow94
  • Habbrow94

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 28 July 2013 - 04:34 AM

First I want to say, I think I like Franklin because hes a ghetto street gangster and hes black, but im not sure I like his name. Seriously Franklin was the best name they could give him? Why doesn't he at least have some cooler name like Shawn, Chris, Reggie, Ojay, Lamar, Lance, Melvin, or Jackson. When I look at him, I dont see a Frank I see something else you know. I would of named him Jason. Oh btw I love his dog chop, I hope chop is as useful as he looks, and would like to have him as my companion while playing as Frank. Do you think we will be able to control the good old chop and have him bite someone apart?

Also do you guys think he will be part of the local street gangs? Like those green gang banger dudes, will he have influence over the hood? maybe be able to recruit a small army for a good old fashioned gang war? He looks very athletic, the running type. Maybe hes a tank and can take a good beating during fights and brawls. I'm really looking forward to this character. I really enjoy Sanandreas and I would like to give the Franklin character an Afro or maybe a jheri Curl.

Do think Franklin will be able to go into nightclubs and get his jam on? I would like to do some dancing mini games and get poppin and lockin and get into my hiphop mode. tounge2.gif

Innovention
  • Innovention

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 28 July 2013 - 04:35 AM

He should be in a wheel chair.

Getzmunney
  • Getzmunney

On september 17..the streets will be on hush mode

• Members

Posted 28 July 2013 - 04:39 AM

Franklin is a nickname for 100 bill because hes a hustler that loves money

Habbrow94
  • Habbrow94

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 28 July 2013 - 04:41 AM

QUOTE (Innovention @ Sunday, Jul 28 2013, 04:35)
He should be in a wheel chair.

Why do you say that? A wheelchair would better suit the guy who Franklin attacks if that person is to survive.

Bonnano
  • Bonnano

i hate the mexican that screams "f*ck me in the ass"

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 28 July 2013 - 04:45 AM

Franklin is a cool-ass name, don't hate the playa.

Grand Theft Savage
  • Grand Theft Savage

'Bout that life

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 July 2013 - 04:50 AM

QUOTE (Habbrow94 @ Sunday, Jul 28 2013, 04:34)
1) First I want to say, I think I like Franklin because hes a ghetto street gangster and hes black, but im not sure I like his name. Seriously Franklin was the best name they could give him? Why doesn't he at least have some cooler name like Shawn, Chris, Reggie, Ojay, Lamar, Lance, Melvin, or Jackson. When I look at him, I dont see a Frank I see something else you know. I would of named him Jason.

2) Oh btw I love his dog chop, I hope chop is as useful as he looks, and would like to have him as my companion while playing as Frank. Do you think we will be able to control the good old chop and have him bite someone apart?

3) Also do you guys think he will be part of the local street gangs? Like those green gang banger dudes, will he have influence over the hood? maybe be able to recruit a small army for a good old fashioned gang war?

4) He looks very athletic, the running type. Maybe hes a tank and can take a good beating during fights and brawls. I'm really looking forward to this character. I really enjoy Sanandreas and I would like to give the Franklin character an Afro or maybe a jheri Curl.

5) Do think Franklin will be able to go into nightclubs and get his jam on? I would like to do some dancing mini games and get poppin and lockin and get into my hiphop mode.  tounge2.gif

1) Well, I know a gangbanger named Franklin. And I'll never see him again because he went down for manslaughter... Names ain't sh*t, homie. I personally think his name should have been Martin Luther Malcolm X Barack Obama Junior, but that's just me.

2) I believe so. It's an action game that now allows pets! It wouldn't be right if your dog couldn't chomp down on someone. Chop will be useful is some way. Possibly to create distractions and help flank enemies that are focused on you.

3) Franklin is a member, but I hope he doesn't have influence over the gang. That sh*t is unrealistic.

4) ..............................

5) I hope so. There is a screenshot of Franklin riding his dirtbike with a Bahamas Mamas nightclub in the background. Hopefully we can access it.

skyfamster
  • skyfamster

Playa

• Members

Posted 28 July 2013 - 04:56 AM

He's not the best at melee fight of the three,Trevor is

Habbrow94
  • Habbrow94

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 28 July 2013 - 05:04 AM

QUOTE (skyfamster @ Sunday, Jul 28 2013, 04:56)
He's not the best at melee fight of the three,Trevor is

Assuming Trevor was a soldier, he must know some martial arts kinda like Niko Bellic.

Lil_B_The Basedgod
  • Lil_B_The Basedgod

f*ck the mods

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 July 2013 - 05:09 AM

op is delusional.

WhatsStrength
  • WhatsStrength

Big Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 July 2013 - 05:14 AM

I'm not sure what you want us to discuss. I think Franklin is a good name, it's just not one you see used very often.

MasterO
  • MasterO

Nanomachines son.

• Members

Posted 28 July 2013 - 05:16 AM

franklin dies at the end replaced by chop

Lil_B_The Basedgod
  • Lil_B_The Basedgod

f*ck the mods

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 July 2013 - 05:30 AM

if you payed attention to ANY of the information released about franklin, all of your questions would be answered.

Moonwalker98
  • Moonwalker98

Jerichoholic

• Members

Posted 28 July 2013 - 05:31 AM

His name should've been trevor, and trevor's name franklin.

AllenKS
  • AllenKS

SoLoville

• Members

Posted 28 July 2013 - 05:35 AM

Name doesn't matter at all.

The 3 biggest gangsters in The Wire are named Omar Little, Marlo Stanfield and Avon Barksdale. I thought those names sounded weak at first, now I can't even think of a harder name than "Omar"

Seenyour31
  • Seenyour31

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 28 July 2013 - 05:58 AM

I'm just waiting for the mock thread(s) of this "mock thread" tounge.gif

growsinwater
  • growsinwater

Snitch

• Members

Posted 28 July 2013 - 05:58 AM

QUOTE (AllenKS @ Sunday, Jul 28 2013, 05:35)
Name doesn't matter at all.

The 3 biggest gangsters in The Wire are named Omar Little, Marlo Stanfield and Avon Barksdale. I thought those names sounded weak at first, now I can't even think of a harder name than "Omar"

Chris is up there there as well as Snoop. Chris was the coldest motherf*cker on there to me. Mike was on his way to Omar Little status.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users