Photo

GTA IV:V

125 replies to this topic
nixolas1
  • nixolas1

Creator/Destroyer

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 July 2013 - 10:26 PM Edited by nixolas1, 09 October 2013 - 01:13 AM.

GTA IV:V

Hey fellas, I've been thinking and working on porting/making GTA V for IV. So if R* won't make V for PC anytime soon, why not do it ourself?

To get started, here's a small checklist/todo:
items witch a * are meant to be done when V comes out for XBOX and we can extract files from it.

weaponchange - menu, slow, effect - DONE - Michael Wojtanis
weapon customize - silencer, scope, explosive, more ammo, faster fire,
*cars - port all cars to iv.
*planes - fly script, shooting, flying blip, models
char switch - Code:Nixolas1, Textures: luis95, img: http://puu.sh/3UdVJ.png
car saved when you leave it.
*gta v map
*chars
(*)new weapons
Shooting stat will effect ammo capacity, reload speed, gun recoil, accuracy, combat movement
Bulldozer vehicle
Bullet proofing tires, vehicle customization
Confirmed car impound (if your car disappears you can pay a fee to get it back)
shoot without aiming
animals, hunting,
http://www.gtav.net/facts/
ammunation shops
HUD - image
better handling
missions
special abilities
sniper scope - code:nixolas1, textures: luis95, img: http://puu.sh/3Uezz.png http://puu.sh/3Ufqs.png
rappeling down buildings
ENB fixes/graphical fixes

loading screens: http://www.gta4-mods...r-gta-iv-f24336

people needed:

coders - nixolas1, SomeLegitPlayer
car model makers
car handling makers
map implementers
dynamic map event makers
character makers
weapon model makers
weapon effect makers
xbox files extracters
gta v experts

As you may understand this is a very loosely orgaized project. I have just come up with a few ideas, and am currently coding the HUD, char switch, and special abilities. Might start working on the fuel can weapon soon smile.gif

If you have suggestions to GTA V stuff that can be made in IV, post them! If you know about more already made GTA V stuff, post it! if you want to make anything from V, make it and post it!

Download my part of the mod: https://www.dropbox....elease Pack.zip (05.08.2013)

http://puu.sh/4J3Na.dll (06.10.2013) fixed fast special ability draining.

F4 - Show/hide HUD
CTRL + Arrows - Change char.
TAB - special ability

GTA V Handling mod:

http://www.gta4-mods...g-for-iv-f24350

Video of what I've done so far:
https://www.youtube....h?v=HoykNf4M5CI

Source:
http://puu.sh/3OugV.zip
http://pastebin.com/tgQfHB2L

cookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gif

• WildBrick142, ValkryeX and _MK_ like this

DRUZZRIN12296
  • DRUZZRIN12296

Square Civilian

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 July 2013 - 11:01 PM

The GTA V map is the same color scheme as GTA IV only the blips have been changed. I can do these for you as I can do retextures pretty well smile.gif I am on sniper scopes atm

PacketOVerload_x64Bit
  • PacketOVerload_x64Bit

ENB Whore

• Members
  • Canada
  • Contribution Award [Mods]

Posted 27 July 2013 - 11:03 PM

I think it's a FANTASTIC idea Nixolas, and you'd be a credible lead in the development. Maybe by then by skills with ENB/icenhancer variants will be fleshed out more and I can do those jet contrails for the sky in a graphical modification. wink.gif

Best of luck, I'm subscribing to this thread right now. It was a real let down to see R* treating the PC Platform like they have. I'm still enthralled with GTA IV.

-Packet

Michael Wojtanis
  • Michael Wojtanis

Rinepim

• Members

Posted 29 July 2013 - 04:29 AM

Someone need me? tounge.gif
I can join into project. I thought the only who can do that was a me or JulioNIB [mayby scorpio too] but i see, the modders are just very shy ... ;D

My new contact - Michael[monkey]wojtanis.com.
My page - www.wojtanis.com [in working].

So if You need some codder, write to me. Also Rinepim at Gmail.com i have e-mail too.

nixolas1
  • nixolas1

Creator/Destroyer

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 July 2013 - 11:30 AM

Well, you can do anything you want! I'm working on the HUD, but I do need some help with the radar, if you could look into any solution for that, it would be awesome!
(the 3d square radar). Apart from that you can pick any of the features, like aim-less shooting, or weapon customization, or a seamless vehicle saving thing.

SNAKE DOC
  • SNAKE DOC

\o/

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 July 2013 - 03:29 PM

Awesome idea! Best of luck with the project. I hope a lot of skilled and experienced people joins up.

SomeLegitPlayer
  • SomeLegitPlayer

1337_Alpha

• Members

Posted 31 July 2013 - 04:53 PM

Nixolas1 im gonna help you in this way, i can be coder of it if you want, and help also you in whatever you need.!!!

stef538
  • stef538

It's just me, going 88 MPH.

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 01 August 2013 - 05:27 PM

i want to help with the handling biggrin.gif

stef538
  • stef538

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 01 August 2013 - 05:49 PM Edited by stef538, 01 August 2013 - 08:17 PM.

and photoshop etc. for the menu. loading screens etc etc.
I already made the sniperscope for you guys.
oh didn't see, that someone else already made it. my bad biggrin.gif

nixolas1
  • nixolas1

Creator/Destroyer

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 August 2013 - 08:30 PM

Hey, if you want to make the char swap menu textures, that would be great! need the background circle, the arc (which is green for selected and blue for current charater) has to be separate and colored white. then all three char selection "pizza slizes" separate, you can choose if you want to make the GTA IV charaters or GTA V charcters or both.

For the handling im not sure... there are two main things here: make GTA IV's handling a lot better in general, less wobby and slow driving, then there is the making of new handling lines from new cars we extract from the xbox version. but maybe the new lines are still in the same handling format and we can copy them aswell.

EdyTheViper
  • EdyTheViper

The Viper

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 02 August 2013 - 07:44 AM

QUOTE (nixolas1 @ Thursday, Aug 1 2013, 20:30)
Hey, if you want to make the char swap menu textures, that would be great! need the background circle, the arc (which is green for selected and blue for current charater) has to be separate and colored white. then all three char selection "pizza slizes" separate, you can choose if you want to make the GTA IV charaters or GTA V charcters or both.

For the handling im not sure... there are two main things here: make GTA IV's handling a lot better in general, less wobby and slow driving, then there is the making of new handling lines from new cars we extract from the xbox version. but maybe the new lines are still in the same handling format and we can copy them aswell.

Something like this:
user posted image

stef538
  • stef538

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 02 August 2013 - 08:21 AM Edited by stef538, 02 August 2013 - 08:46 AM.

I'm on it biggrin.gif
EDIT

I think luis95 did a great job, if you want me to make something else. just say (: also i will send a PM to you

stef538
  • stef538

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 02 August 2013 - 09:33 AM

the menu something like this ?

user posted image
  • henry_ likes this

nixolas1
  • nixolas1

Creator/Destroyer

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 August 2013 - 10:48 AM

QUOTE (luis95 @ Friday, Aug 2 2013, 08:44)

Something like this:
user posted image

yes, something exactly like that! biggrin.gif can you send the texture files, or PNG files? I'll have to start making a Credits thing.

@stef538 nice idea, might need something like that towards the final release, but i'm not sure if we're gonna do a side-by-side mod, it will be a lot simpler to just do a total conversion. it will probably just be Tbogt in the end, cause it already has parachute and most weapons.

stef538
  • stef538

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 02 August 2013 - 10:52 AM

So you only need EFLC then ?

EdyTheViper
  • EdyTheViper

The Viper

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 02 August 2013 - 04:33 PM

QUOTE (nixolas1 @ Friday, Aug 2 2013, 10:48)
QUOTE (luis95 @ Friday, Aug 2 2013, 08:44)

Something like this:
user posted image

yes, something exactly like that! biggrin.gif can you send the texture files, or PNG files? I'll have to start making a Credits thing.

@stef538 nice idea, might need something like that towards the final release, but i'm not sure if we're gonna do a side-by-side mod, it will be a lot simpler to just do a total conversion. it will probably just be Tbogt in the end, cause it already has parachute and most weapons.

ok, I'll send you a message with the images.

iTz i Makez HD
  • iTz i Makez HD

Homie

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 02 August 2013 - 05:11 PM

Good luck guys! Will you be updating the first post with more videos about how the project is going?

EdyTheViper
  • EdyTheViper

The Viper

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 02 August 2013 - 05:42 PM

QUOTE (iTz i Makez HD @ Friday, Aug 2 2013, 17:11)
Good luck guys! Will you be updating the first post with more videos about how the project is going?

I'll try to make a video, only if nixolas1 let me do it.

SomeLegitPlayer
  • SomeLegitPlayer

1337_Alpha

• Members

Posted 02 August 2013 - 07:41 PM

QUOTE (luis95 @ Friday, Aug 2 2013, 07:44)

Something like this:
user posted image

Luis95 can i have the character switcher texture too? Im working on with Nixolas and we need the textures, well if you can send to me the text i'll be glad turn.gif

Email : [email protected]

EdyTheViper
  • EdyTheViper

The Viper

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 03 August 2013 - 05:35 PM

QUOTE (SomeLegitPlayer @ Friday, Aug 2 2013, 19:41)
QUOTE (luis95 @ Friday, Aug 2 2013, 07:44)

Something like this:
user posted image

Luis95 can i have the character switcher texture too? Im working on with Nixolas and we need the textures, well if you can send to me the text i'll be glad turn.gif

Email : [email protected]

I've sent the .psd file to nixolas. Why do you need it?

SomeLegitPlayer
  • SomeLegitPlayer

1337_Alpha

• Members

Posted 03 August 2013 - 07:26 PM

ooook no need them, i made them ^^

stef538
  • stef538

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 04 August 2013 - 10:47 AM

I just checked the GTA V gameplay trailer again, and noticed that the font has changed. I'm making the new font for IV:V biggrin.gif

SomeLegitPlayer
  • SomeLegitPlayer

1337_Alpha

• Members

Posted 04 August 2013 - 01:21 PM

oh well

EdyTheViper
  • EdyTheViper

The Viper

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 04 August 2013 - 04:50 PM

stef538
  • stef538

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 04 August 2013 - 05:31 PM

AWESOME!

stef538
  • stef538

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 05 August 2013 - 10:51 AM Edited by stef538, 05 August 2013 - 02:35 PM.

so guys about the font :

user posted image

and

user posted image

I hope you guys like it, and if something needs to change, tell me.

EDIT

The text you see is just a tutorial from my other mod.
And already busy to make it more accurate
biggrin.gif

sssssss
  • sssssss

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 August 2013 - 09:37 AM Edited by sssssss, 15 August 2013 - 09:42 AM.

suggestion for modders : make a parachute for niko version GTA IV ,......that Shown in GTA V gameplay

T Trick
  • T Trick

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 August 2013 - 08:12 AM Edited by Zuma4Life, 17 August 2013 - 01:55 PM.

Good work with the character switch .. but the camera needs to move faster and teleport is bugged .. Make the teleport like the one in the trainer .. I don't know how .. but spawning underneath the ground isn't too cool biggrin.gif .. and add maisonaite and the bike club interiors to IV so, when you Teleport to Johnny You'll find him in the bike club/strip club/ or just riding his bike around and when you teleport to Louis you find him at maisonaite/at his house/hanging around with Armando and Henreque

T Trick
  • T Trick

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 August 2013 - 02:26 PM

Someone already made a character switch script and it's perfectly good .. Maybe you guys can contact him and bring him into the team biggrin.gif

Mod : http://www.gtainside...=52758&orderBy=

MrCaramba
  • MrCaramba

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 August 2013 - 04:41 PM Edited by MrCaramba, 27 August 2013 - 04:45 PM.

Here is my help!

This is for future!
Also, you can contact him. Maybe he will help you with making char switch (he already made char switch mod (previous post)).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users