Photo

Franklin and Michael's Daughter

54 replies to this topic
mulatto awsomeness
  • mulatto awsomeness

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 July 2013 - 12:12 AM

QUOTE (thebodies @ Sunday, Jul 28 2013, 00:10)
Anyone remember when Brucie tried to kiss Luis? Well that will happen. Tracey will try to kiss Franklin when no one is watching. But he will reject her. Why? Because Franklin is gay, and he has a thing for Trevor, who is also gay. But Trevor only likes juggalos, the facepaint makes him horny.

Youe Going On My Disrespect List.

Revolution-XW
  • Revolution-XW

LuisWayne

• Members

Posted 28 July 2013 - 12:13 AM

I hope Franklin doesn't have much to do with Michael's idiotic annoying ass family tbh. Don't want to be forced to go to his house at all.

PaletoChickenCapo
  • PaletoChickenCapo

King of the Forums

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 28 July 2013 - 12:15 AM Edited by thebodies, 28 July 2013 - 12:20 AM.

QUOTE (mulatto awsomeness @ Sunday, Jul 28 2013, 00:12)
Anyone remember when Brucie tried to kiss Luis? Well that will happen. Tracey will try to kiss Franklin when no one is watching. But he will reject her. Why? Because Franklin is gay, and he has a thing for Trevor, who is also gay. But Trevor only likes juggalos, the facepaint makes him horny.

You're the first member including me on a list. Thanks inlove.gif

I think I'm in love.

HAHHAHAHAH OMG, THANKS FOR INCLUDING ME IN YOUR SIGNATURE, AND I LOVE HOW YOU JUST HAVE A DISRESPECT-LIST HHAAHAHAHAH biggrin.gif
@DJ_McLovin: It's ok, I love being on lists.

DJ_McLovin
  • DJ_McLovin

Twilight is best pony

• Members

Posted 28 July 2013 - 12:17 AM

QUOTE (mulatto awsomeness @ Saturday, Jul 27 2013, 19:12)

So dude goes on your list because he claimed Franklin might be gay for Trevor?

Harsh!

brwhizz
  • brwhizz

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 28 July 2013 - 01:31 AM

QUOTE (Troll_Hunter @ Saturday, Jul 27 2013, 19:55)
Tracey seems like one of those white sluts that likes the BBC and I'm sure Franklin and Lemar will oblige and lay down the pipe like a plumber.

The BBC? You mean, the British Broadcasting Corporation, one of the world's oldest television networks? How do you know what Tracey is into?

Capricornus
  • Capricornus

R.I.P Zee -_-

• Members

Posted 28 July 2013 - 01:37 AM

Black dude posting here...

You know, this may sound strange but for some reason this could be a reason as to why Lamar gets killed. Tracy has a thing for the "thuggish" type, and at first she tries with Franklin, but out of respect for Michael, he turns her down. Lamar could come along with this whole "f*ck it" attitude, bang Tracy, Michael finds out, hunts Lamar down and kills him. This would probably put a mere damper in the relationship between Michael and Franklin, only for Franklin to realize that he may be better off without Lamar. Who knows.

GTAVTheHeat
  • GTAVTheHeat

I can't picture life without a point of view..

• Members

Posted 28 July 2013 - 01:41 AM

QUOTE (Lospuertafreeway @ Saturday, Jul 27 2013, 12:12)
I think there going to have a baby and name it south west and then kanye is going to tell the baby beyonce had the best baby of the year

LMAO

Lil_B_The Basedgod
  • Lil_B_The Basedgod

f*ck the mods

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 July 2013 - 01:42 AM

QUOTE (Capricornus @ Sunday, Jul 28 2013, 01:37)
Black dude posting here...

You know, this may sound strange but for some reason this could be a reason as to why Lamar gets killed. Tracy has a thing for the "thuggish" type, and at first she tries with Franklin, but out of respect for Michael, he turns her down. Lamar could come along with this whole "f*ck it" attitude, bang Tracy, Michael finds out, hunts Lamar down and kills him. This would probably put a mere damper in the relationship between Michael and Franklin, only for Franklin to realize that he may be better off without Lamar. Who knows.

thanks for coming through and posting something that made sense. you might have saved this topic
(not sure if this topic needed to be saved tho..)

basteroid
  • basteroid

Rat

• Members

Posted 28 July 2013 - 02:10 AM

I'm not sure why, but I get the feeling Franklin has more integrity than that. I don't think he would be like that... for Michael's sake.

I can't speak for Trevor, though.

freak19930
  • freak19930

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 July 2013 - 03:03 AM

People seem to forget that in Trailer 2 there is a woman yelling at him that could easily be his girlfriend.

DrDucky
  • DrDucky

3 days left!

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 July 2013 - 03:56 AM

QUOTE (rockstargamer4life @ Saturday, Jul 27 2013, 18:30)
I can understand why black dudes want to f*ck our beautiful white women........actually now that I think about it, I can understand why black dudes want to f*ck our ugly fat nasty white women too........because hey, atleast their not black!!!!!

Most black women are f*cking terrible people lol theyre loud, obnoxious, & just treat u like sh*t suicidal.gif ive dated a few & they all try to control everything, theyve hit me before, they lie, & cheat. Sure most of them got a nice body but it aint worth the attitude u gotta put up with lmao.

V8 Engine
  • V8 Engine

Peon

• Members

Posted 28 July 2013 - 03:57 AM

QUOTE (Lospuertafreeway @ Saturday, Jul 27 2013, 08:12)
I think there going to have a baby and name it south west and then kanye is going to tell the baby beyonce had the best baby of the year

Epic right there brother

MrMusAddict
  • MrMusAddict

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 28 July 2013 - 04:03 AM

QUOTE (Habbrow94 @ Saturday, Jul 27 2013, 03:30)
Do you think Tracy aka tramp stamp will get involved in sexual taboo with Franklin or Lamar?

Generally speaking, all GTA protagonists have always had "responsible" mindsets. In every GTA I can think of, in the cutscenes, the protagonists shy away from booze, drugs, sex, etc. (except for dating missions). Same is true with RDR. When it comes to the little things (like drugs, alcohol, sex, justice), they always have a faithful mindset.

From what we've seen so far in the trailers, I just can't see Franklin having a "thing" with Tracy. He's the responsible one in his heritage.

mulatto awsomeness
  • mulatto awsomeness

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 July 2013 - 04:06 AM

QUOTE (DrDucky @ Sunday, Jul 28 2013, 03:56)
I can understand why black dudes want to f*ck our beautiful white women........actually now that I think about it, I can understand why black dudes want to f*ck our ugly fat nasty white women too........because hey, atleast their not black!!!!!

Most black women are f*cking terrible people lol theyre loud, obnoxious, & just treat u like sh*t suicidal.gif ive dated a few & they all try to control everything, theyve hit me before, they lie, & cheat. Sure most of them got a nice body but it aint worth the attitude u gotta put up with lmao.

Im Glad Im Mixed.

urbanfire
  • urbanfire

Ze Fire of da City

• Members

Posted 28 July 2013 - 04:09 AM

QUOTE (Dope_0110 @ Saturday, Jul 27 2013, 14:20)
Why does everyone assume there will be relationships among all characters in the game. Just look at your own life, I'm sure you have a few friends who have brothers and sisters but you may not have any kind of relationship with them.

Did Niko have any kind of friendly relationship with Mallorie? Of course not, why would he. Besides a few ''Hi, what's up'' lines there's nothing more to them. Franklin is friends with Michael, he doesn't need to have any kind of relationship with any member of his family, especially considering how Michael himself doesn't really have a proper relationship with his own family.

The Niko example is not a very good example. Niko never hit on Mallorie because his cousin was actually marrying the girl! There was no scope of a relationship.

But in this case, its a very different scenario. Michael's daughter is a slut who goes to parties and hits on countless boys. She probably digs the whole "from the hood" dangerous vibe that resides in Franklin.

At the end of the day though, Franklin will probably just ignore her.

wwinterj
  • wwinterj

Boss

• Members

Posted 28 July 2013 - 04:13 AM

QUOTE (Captain VXR @ Saturday, Jul 27 2013, 20:57)
Are you for real? There's some hot big booty black chicks out there inlove.gif
Oh, and I'm white.

Agreed. Doesn't matter the race, religion or walk of life. Providing she's legal I'd f*ck it. tounge.gif
On topic though I don't think anything will happen between the two.

urbanfire
  • urbanfire

Ze Fire of da City

• Members

Posted 28 July 2013 - 04:24 AM

QUOTE (wwinterj @ Sunday, Jul 28 2013, 04:13)
QUOTE (Captain VXR @ Saturday, Jul 27 2013, 20:57)
Are you for real? There's some hot big booty black chicks out there inlove.gif
Oh, and I'm white.

Agreed. Doesn't matter the race, religion or walk of life. Providing she's legal I'd f*ck it. tounge.gif
On topic though I don't think anything will happen between the two.

Even if she's riddled with AIDS and herpes?

K ell z
  • K ell z

~Queen of the Lost Kings~

• Members

Posted 28 July 2013 - 04:28 AM

QUOTE (DrDucky @ Sunday, Jul 28 2013, 05:56)

That's just women in general not black women :L

I can be controlling sometimes. I have also hit my boyfriend when we've fought. I would never cheat, but some women are just as bad as men when it comes to cheating, it doesn't matter what race they are.

As for attitude, it all depends on how you treat them, but sometimes nothing you do can be good enough for a girl and she will always give you attitude tounge.gif She can be nice to one person and a bitch to some one else, within the space of 5 minutes.

I am hoping to see something about Franklins actual GF (shown in the second trailer video). I liked the side quests in 'The Ballad of gay Tony' with Luis and Margot.

locnessscotland
  • locnessscotland

The Lochness Monster

• Members

Posted 28 July 2013 - 04:33 AM

QUOTE (Habbrow94 @ Saturday, Jul 27 2013, 11:30)
Do you think Tracy aka tramp stamp will get involved in sexual taboo with Franklin or Lamar?

No and never in a million years

Aronius_M
  • Aronius_M

Infamous

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 July 2013 - 07:05 AM

QUOTE (mulatto awsomeness @ Sunday, Jul 28 2013, 00:12)

Herpderp swear derpherp curse. Can I be on your list too? wink.gif

Troll_Hunter
  • Troll_Hunter

Snitch

• Members

Posted 28 July 2013 - 08:43 AM

QUOTE (brwhizz @ Sunday, Jul 28 2013, 01:31)
QUOTE (Troll_Hunter @ Saturday, Jul 27 2013, 19:55)
Tracey seems like one of those white sluts that likes the BBC and I'm sure Franklin and Lemar will oblige and lay down the pipe like a plumber.

The BBC? You mean, the British Broadcasting Corporation, one of the world's oldest television networks? How do you know what Tracey is into?

BBC

Hitmanboss
  • Hitmanboss

drugged giraffe

• Members

Posted 28 July 2013 - 08:44 AM

rockstargamer4life: i take it that you're mad none of them let you f*ck...

DrDucky: Only bigots think that way, If you think you're not you would realize that you just had some bad luck running into those few because i barely come across those types. To say most of them are like that is retarded you have no proof out of the thousands. You wouldn't like it if people targeted your particular group speaking of it in a negative light. stereotypes are for the weak minded.

On topic: I doubt that franklin will really have any encounters with her, It could happen though.

Dope_0110
  • Dope_0110

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 28 July 2013 - 08:45 AM

QUOTE (urbanfire @ Sunday, Jul 28 2013, 04:09)
QUOTE (Dope_0110 @ Saturday, Jul 27 2013, 14:20)
Why does everyone assume there will be relationships among all characters in the game. Just look at your own life, I'm sure you have a few friends who have brothers and sisters but you may not have any kind of relationship with them.

Did Niko have any kind of friendly relationship with Mallorie? Of course not, why would he. Besides a few ''Hi, what's up'' lines there's nothing more to them. Franklin is friends with Michael, he doesn't need to have any kind of relationship with any member of his family, especially considering how Michael himself doesn't really have a proper relationship with his own family.

The Niko example is not a very good example. Niko never hit on Mallorie because his cousin was actually marrying the girl! There was no scope of a relationship.

But in this case, its a very different scenario. Michael's daughter is a slut who goes to parties and hits on countless boys. She probably digs the whole "from the hood" dangerous vibe that resides in Franklin.

At the end of the day though, Franklin will probably just ignore her.

I didn't say Niko had to have a romantic relationship. I explicitly said ''friendly relationship''. He didn't even have that, he just dealt with her when it was about Roman.

All I was trying say is when we know one person it doesn't automatically mean we have to be connected to everyone that person knows, even their family. That's why I used the brothers and sisters of friend example. We can be great friends with someone, yet we don't have to have anything with their siblings besides saying hi here and there.

Sergi
  • Sergi

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 28 July 2013 - 08:52 AM

Yes because you know most black women. suicidal.gif And if you let a female hit you then you're more of a pussy then a actual vagina since you felt the need to use it as a knock. Also FYI if a woman hits you no matter what race she either is testing you to see your reaction or she doesnt respect you. In your case she probably wanted to see if you were as much a pussy as she thought and when she confirmed it it also confirmed she had no respect for you.

gtafanny
  • gtafanny

Wet n Ready

• Members

Posted 28 July 2013 - 09:18 AM

this is easily the most racist and sexist thread on the forum. i hope a mod can just end this misery.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users