Photo

22nd Marine Expeditionary Unit(MEU)

345 replies to this topic
ScratchOneHadji
  • ScratchOneHadji

"Retreat Hell."

• Members

Posted 21 August 2013 - 05:16 PM

QUOTE (Limitless @ Wednesday, Aug 21 2013, 16:08)
I've watched a good bit of Max Payne vids but never felt like trying it out for myself. Doesn't seem like my type of game. Mainly because of what you just said and the slow motion sh*t you can do.

I'll defiantly be a troll in GTA V though. I canít wait to do the craziest stuff to people. "Oh, did you search for the last two hours across the entire map for that one special car? Well in that case let me fix that dent in the front bumper for you"Ö BOOM! C-130 Kamikaze motherf*cker!

Good news though, finally ordering my Xbox this weekend. Also, I'm thinking about picking up the Turtle Beach Ear Force XP510's. Never had a wireless headset before and I figured since I have the money, why the hell not. So I should be back playing sometime next week, hopefully.

Yup. I agree.

ScratchOneHadji
  • ScratchOneHadji

"Retreat Hell."

• Members

Posted 04 September 2013 - 12:09 AM

Bump.

I don't know what happened with my last post, but there is a lot of things going on within 22nd as of now. Changes will be made, and this topic should be back up and running soon.

Thanks.

PATRIOTIC M4A1
  • PATRIOTIC M4A1

I Call that the "PAT Attack!"

• Members

Posted 05 September 2013 - 12:44 AM

I'm here in spirit.

Ekoms
  • Ekoms

LSLK

• Members

Posted 05 September 2013 - 04:01 AM

This is creative as hell...

Great work guys! I'm tempted to look into joining however, I'm also wondering about making my own tight crew and building online. Plus I have a more darksided intention for my online experience so being a Marine in the game is kind of bad, unless i was some sort of sh*tbag that got court martial'd and looking for ways to get my next hit on the streets of LS. LOL

Btw I just EAS'd the 24th so to see that this actually went on GTAIV is really cool. Haha looking forward to seeing this "MEU".

Wiemy
  • Wiemy

Respect is the ultimate currency

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 September 2013 - 03:38 AM Edited by Wiemy, 06 September 2013 - 03:38 AM.

This update is the exact definition of "sh*t". Like, where the f*ck is my avatar?

Janky
  • Janky

More about nothing

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 September 2013 - 04:57 AM

This update is the exact definition of "sh*t". Like, where the f*ck is my avatar?

You'll get used to it pretty quick. It's actually not a bad update. They're a lot of cool little things now that you can do and everything is simpler like private messing and even posting. Although that was one of the sh*tty things, everyone's avatar kinda went bye bye.

Stop by the Visual Arts section if you want and I'll make you a new one.  ;)

• Wiemy likes this

Wiemy
  • Wiemy

Respect is the ultimate currency

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 September 2013 - 05:25 AM Edited by Wiemy, 06 September 2013 - 05:26 AM.

You'll get used to it pretty quick

Hopefully, btw Tree gave Seal Team sheriffs, because you still haven't got an Xbox...

Also what's up with all the Tables?

And what's this members thing under our names?

Janky
  • Janky

More about nothing

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 September 2013 - 06:02 AM

Meh

Thought I texted him that I was getting it in on the 9th. That's only like what, three or four days away depending on your time zone. I'm trying to do sh*t for money though so I can redo my room and get a nice gaming set up going. Plus I'm in the process of buying parts to build a gaming PC. Money comes before an online clan man, sorry. But I'll be online this weekend or this week, depending if it comes in earlier than expected.  

As for the forum update; The tables are messed up because the BB codes have changed and the number under your name is your respect level. Every time someone hits that little Respect+ graphic next to your post, your respect level goes up one. Pretty neat if I do say so myself. They're a lot of changes so I suggest checking out the Network Support section. The forums are still being updated also and bugs are being fixed, so just keep that in mind as you look around. 

ScratchOneHadji
  • ScratchOneHadji

"Retreat Hell."

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 12:29 AM

Meh. 

Thought I texted him that I was getting it in on the 9th. That's only like what, three or four days away depending on your time zone. I'm trying to do sh*t for money though so I can redo my room and get a nice gaming set up going. Plus I'm in the process of buying parts to build a gaming PC. Money comes before an online clan man, sorry. But I'll be online this weekend or this week, depending if it comes in earlier than expected.  

As for the forum update; The tables are messed up because the BB codes have changed and the number under your name is your respect level. Every time someone hits that little Respect+ graphic next to your post, your respect level goes up one. Pretty neat if I do say so myself. They're a lot of changes so I suggest checking out the Network Support section. The forums are still being updated also and bugs are being fixed, so just keep that in mind as you look around. 

I've become completely confused on the forums, and I hate how all of my Tables are ruined, cause I don't know how to make new ones. :(

Commander Rofl
  • Commander Rofl

"Per Ardua Ad Astra"

• Members
  • England

Posted 04 November 2013 - 04:41 PM

Cheeky bastard m8, add 2 fuken lossus noa!!11

MLMx InfraRed
  • MLMx InfraRed

The Commander of MLM

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 07 March 2014 - 03:52 AM

AlS5CGH.jpgWe take pride in both our Win's, and Losses. If there are any Mod's, Turbo's, etc, used against in any way in TDM's, it is automatically counted as a win for us.Win/Loss Ratio16 - 0 22nd Marine Expeditionary Unit & 10th Mountain Division Vs Gigante Crime Family & Morelli Crime Family (Non - GTAForums) Win 22nd Marine Expeditionary Unit & 10th Mountain Division Vs Middleton Lane Milita (Non - GTAForums) Win 22nd Marine Expeditionary Unit & 10th Mountain Division Vs Middleton Lane Milita (Non - GTAForums) Win 22nd Marine Expeditionary Unit & 10th Mountain Division Vs (EMC)Elite Marine Corp (Non - GTAForums) Win 22nd Marine Expeditionary Unit Vs The Royal Navy Win 22nd Marine Expeditionary Unit & 10th Mountain Division Vs XXMafia (Non - GTAForums) Win 22nd Marine Expeditionary Unit & 10th Mountain Division Vs The Royal Navy Win 22nd Marine Expeditionary Unit & 10th Mountain Division Vs Academi PMC Win 22nd Marine Expeditionary Unit Vs Academi PMC Win 22nd Marine Expeditionary Unit Vs Academi PMC Win 22nd Marine Expeditionary Unit & 10th Mountain Division Vs Elite Marine Corp(EMC) (Non - GTAForums) Win 22nd Marine Expeditionary Unit & 10th Mountain Division Vs Gotti Crime Family (Non - GTAForums) Win 22nd Marine Expeditionary Unit Vs =The Legion= Win 22nd Marine Expeditionary Unit Vs 10th Mountain Division (Non - GTAForums) Win 22nd Marine Expeditionary Unit Vs Capone Crime Family (Non - GTAForums) Win 22nd Marine Expeditionary Unit Vs =The Legion= Win

you forgot to add the fact that you won the AR game and lost the pistol match. Or how about adding the time where under the command of Salem LXII your crew was caught modding against another crew. Or how about the time we kicked the sh*t out of you every game we get into you, so bad you have to leave and make excuses. Or how about the two TDM's we did against the 10th Airborne , winning my 23 and then 13. Or the fact that you change your crew name once a week, 22nd MEU, 10th Naval, 10 mountain, 10th airborne, 1st MEU. You kids are just getting to be fediculous. Stay in Liberty because now your modders and turbos can't help you in San Andreas and we've proven that already 6 times.

SausageInACan
  • SausageInACan

كافر

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 March 2014 - 06:53 AM Edited by SausageInACan, 07 March 2014 - 07:01 AM.

AlS5CGH.jpgWe take pride in both our Win's, and Losses. If there are any Mod's, Turbo's, etc, used against in any way in TDM's, it is automatically counted as a win for us.Win/Loss Ratio16 - 0 22nd Marine Expeditionary Unit & 10th Mountain Division Vs Gigante Crime Family & Morelli Crime Family (Non - GTAForums) Win 22nd Marine Expeditionary Unit & 10th Mountain Division Vs Middleton Lane Milita (Non - GTAForums) Win 22nd Marine Expeditionary Unit & 10th Mountain Division Vs Middleton Lane Milita (Non - GTAForums) Win 22nd Marine Expeditionary Unit & 10th Mountain Division Vs (EMC)Elite Marine Corp (Non - GTAForums) Win 22nd Marine Expeditionary Unit Vs The Royal Navy Win 22nd Marine Expeditionary Unit & 10th Mountain Division Vs XXMafia (Non - GTAForums) Win 22nd Marine Expeditionary Unit & 10th Mountain Division Vs The Royal Navy Win 22nd Marine Expeditionary Unit & 10th Mountain Division Vs Academi PMC Win 22nd Marine Expeditionary Unit Vs Academi PMC Win 22nd Marine Expeditionary Unit Vs Academi PMC Win 22nd Marine Expeditionary Unit & 10th Mountain Division Vs Elite Marine Corp(EMC) (Non - GTAForums) Win 22nd Marine Expeditionary Unit & 10th Mountain Division Vs Gotti Crime Family (Non - GTAForums) Win 22nd Marine Expeditionary Unit Vs =The Legion= Win 22nd Marine Expeditionary Unit Vs 10th Mountain Division (Non - GTAForums) Win 22nd Marine Expeditionary Unit Vs Capone Crime Family (Non - GTAForums) Win 22nd Marine Expeditionary Unit Vs =The Legion= Win

you forgot to add the fact that you won the AR game and lost the pistol match. Or how about adding the time where under the command of Salem LXII your crew was caught modding against another crew. Or how about the time we kicked the sh*t out of you every game we get into you, so bad you have to leave and make excuses. Or how about the two TDM's we did against the 10th Airborne , winning my 23 and then 13. Or the fact that you change your crew name once a week, 22nd MEU, 10th Naval, 10 mountain, 10th airborne, 1st MEU. You kids are just getting to be fediculous. Stay in Liberty because now your modders and turbos can't help you in San Andreas and we've proven that already 6 times.

You really have no life. You go out of your way just to talk sh*t about a GTA clan that isnt even up anymore. 

Oh and your little New World Order. We got one clan to leave it. A high ranking member of GOW to leave it and 2 other member to leave.

Also would you like to have a 2v2 tonight? (And they have to be your members, not steady smacking or bigantler)

And mods can you lock this topic please. 

major sharpe
  • major sharpe

v AirHawk v

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 07 March 2014 - 04:04 PM

You really have no life. You go out of your way just to talk sh*t about a GTA clan that isnt even up anymore. 

Oh and your little New World Order. We got one clan to leave it. A high ranking member of GOW to leave it and 2 other member to leave.

Also would you like to have a 2v2 tonight? (And they have to be your members, not steady smacking or bigantler)

And mods can you lock this 

Sausage what clan you with now? 

BIGEHN62
  • BIGEHN62

13th MEU Colonel

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 April 2014 - 01:33 AM

Is this clan still up?

MLMx InfraRed
  • MLMx InfraRed

The Commander of MLM

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 29 April 2014 - 07:44 AM

Is this clan still up?

Yes but they change there name once every 3 months. They were 10th mountain, the 10th naval, then 10th airborne, then the were ISAF, SFOD, 22 MEU, now they're IMEF...a bunch of jokes.

BIGEHN62
  • BIGEHN62

13th MEU Colonel

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 April 2014 - 10:57 PM

Is this clan still up?

Yes but they change there name once every 3 months. They were 10th mountain, the 10th naval, then 10th airborne, then the were ISAF, SFOD, 22 MEU, now they're IMEF...a bunch of jokes.

Ahh...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users