Good ENB recommendations?

2 replies to this topic
Ultim8 Z0mb13
  • Ultim8 Z0mb13

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 27 July 2013 - 03:29 AM

Hi all,
I am looking for a good ENB for GTA IV that isn't iCEhancer. I tried it once but it didn't fully work and left me with red skies and the like, so I removed it. I'm looking for a good ENB that gives a clean look, preferably with great reflections. Any recommendations?

PacketOverload
  • PacketOverload

Graphics Whore

• Members
  • Canada
  • Contribution Award [Mods]

Posted 01 August 2013 - 06:02 PM

For what it sounds like you're looking for, it doesn't get any better than this:

user posted image user posted image

Simple Realistic ENB

Tooney
  • Tooney

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 August 2013 - 09:53 PM

QUOTE (Ultim8 Z0mb13 @ Saturday, Jul 27 2013, 03:29)
Hi all,
I am looking for a good ENB for GTA IV that isn't iCEhancer. I tried it once but it didn't fully work and left me with red skies and the like, so I removed it. I'm looking for a good ENB that gives a clean look, preferably with great reflections. Any recommendations?

I would downgrade to 1.0.4.0 first if you haven't yet. Takes 5 minutes at most and is worth every non-redsky that is prevalent in 1.0.7.0.

Once you've done that, you can enjoy just about every ENB mod and find one you'll love, it might even be that iCEnhancer you are currently refusing. As for me, I prefer L3EVO8-7 combined with L3EVO1-1's timecycles and motionblur settings with Depth of field set to 0. Great reflections.
"Gionight's best ENB" also has really nice reflections, especially at night, although it is based off L3EVO's enb settings, you can easily tell the difference between the two. I didn't like it because the nights were too dark for my liking.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users