Photo

Game not Starting : Stops loading?

1 reply to this topic
ninjachubs1
  • ninjachubs1

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 July 2013 - 11:02 PM

Ok, so recently I fixed my game due to an error with properties. It was working for a good week or two. Just earlier this week I got LCPDFR, ELS, and some vehicle skins. Again working all fine with these in my game. Now I stopped using these by replacing my GTAIV files with my backups(which have been working forever now.) But now I'll start up the game as usual and It will load past the very first screen of text, then It goes on to the second in which it just stops there. Just pauses. Nothing past that... just the text and no errors or crash reports. It also shows up as working in my task manager. So does anyone have any idea what the problem might be or what I should do?

miromiro
  • miromiro

Time Killa™

• Zaibatsu
  • None
  • GTANet Contribution Award [Newbie Guide]
    Most Improved 2010

Posted 26 July 2013 - 11:06 PM Edited by miromiro, 27 July 2013 - 09:53 PM.

That's odd. Are you trying to run the game without mods? Make sure you've correctly completely removed all mods you had. Are you playing with the original DVD in your Drive?
You should try deleting your game settings, or if that doesn't work install the Games for Windows Live Update. Even installing the GTA IV Patch 1.0.7.0 might be a solution.

Make sure to remove all modded files and re-install the game as well.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users