Photo

Looking forward to MICHAEL!

12 replies to this topic
ToddMichael333
  • ToddMichael333

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 July 2013 - 06:17 PM

The Developer's said He's the type of guy who love's his family but it addicted to chaos! and that he might end up being worse then trevor in the end!!

There never been a guy like Michael or Trevor as the Protagonist (Franklin is pretty close to CJ in my mind in that he's a Gangbanger for the Grove)

BULLET TIME!?!?!??!?!?!? Max Payne this one is

He'll probably have the best storyline considering the dynamic's of being a bank robber with a family and is going to have a Dark story similar to Max Payne

FROM THE GTA 5 WIKI PAGE:

Dan Houser's Way of Describing Michael

"Michael, to me, is... Who is he? I know who he is, I'm just trying to... He's the person who is trying to ignore some rather large mistakes that they have made. The person who's trying to forget about certain practical but still selfish decisions that they took. He's a man, also, obsessed by images and by appearances and who, when the world doesn't live up to those images and appearances, doesn't know what to do. He just retreats into his head. What he also is, when we started out... What he kind of evolved into as we began thinking about him and developing him... He was the first character we came up with. He began as the idea of, what happens to a regular GTA protagonist after they retire? Then you think, what would make him retire? He's a man with a big ego and plenty of good values and plenty of bad values."

"A guy who's in his mid-40s and on the cusp of middle age who doesn't know what to do, but made a bunch of money and does not know what to do with it. He's theoretically won, but the spoils of victory aren't necessarily what he imagined. For us that's a very interesting character, unlike what we've done in the past or what we've seen in much entertainment in general, let alone any video games. That was interesting."

"He's the person who is trying to ignore some rather large mistakes that they have made. The person who's trying to forget about certain practical but still selfish decisions that they took. He's a man, also, obsessed by images and by appearances and who, when the world doesn't live up to those images and appearances, doesn't know what to do. He just retreats into his head."

If your very excited for Michael post why in the Comment's!?!?!

alex3
  • alex3

\m/ o_o \m/

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 26 July 2013 - 06:19 PM

What do you want, Michael?

lucid121
  • lucid121

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 26 July 2013 - 06:19 PM

Lul, wat?

zuckmeslow
  • zuckmeslow

Writer/Director

• Members
  • None
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 26 July 2013 - 07:18 PM

i think michael is the most interesting of the three. i really cant wait to find out how he meets franklin

Kroogie
  • Kroogie

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 July 2013 - 07:43 PM

QUOTE (alex3 @ Friday, Jul 26 2013, 18:19)

I don't know. I want something that isn't this, I wanna be a good dad and love my family, live the dream. But at the same time I really want the other stuff too!

greenrock
  • greenrock

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 July 2013 - 07:44 PM

yes

Michael is the mastermind of everything, cold, calculating, smart

franklin and trevor are his bit*hes

Symbiote Venom
  • Symbiote Venom

We Are Venom

• Members

Posted 26 July 2013 - 07:48 PM

QUOTE (zuckmeslow @ Friday, Jul 26 2013, 19:18)
i think michael is the most interesting of the three. i really cant wait to find out how he meets franklin

We already know it shows it in trailer 2

FromBrnoCity
  • FromBrnoCity

Don't call me guy, I have no peenus.I have nice new tits btw

• Members
  • Czech-Republic

Posted 26 July 2013 - 08:20 PM

Looking forward to TREVOR!

lol icon14.gif I'm looking forward to play with all of them, just CAN'T WAIT TO PLAY IT.AND GET MY COLLECTOR EDITION.
happy.gif

Vagos MC
  • Vagos MC

Playa

• Members

Posted 26 July 2013 - 08:20 PM

No bitch can be more evil than Trevor.

Michael is responsible whereas Trevor does whatever he feels like.

TakinThyBacon
  • TakinThyBacon

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 26 July 2013 - 08:22 PM

I really get the feeling from what we have seen so far the Michael is the main star and Trevor and Franklin are the supporting actors, thats just the vibe I get.

GTAFan20
  • GTAFan20

I Got This.

• Members

Posted 26 July 2013 - 08:24 PM

QUOTE (Kroogie @ Friday, Jul 26 2013, 19:43)
QUOTE (alex3 @ Friday, Jul 26 2013, 18:19)

I don't know. I want something that isn't this, I wanna be a good dad and love my family, live the dream. But at the same time I really want the other stuff too!

monocle.gif ... I think you need a new therapist.

ihavcandygetinthevan
  • ihavcandygetinthevan

✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 July 2013 - 08:38 PM

QUOTE (zuckmeslow @ Friday, Jul 26 2013, 19:18)

Didn't that show in the second traielr when Franklin asks Michael where that house is?

SwitchBladeJones
  • SwitchBladeJones

Playa

• Members

Posted 26 July 2013 - 10:13 PM

It's interesting to have a character who is past their prime like Michael seems to be, but wants to accomplish something big. Frank is trying to be on a come-up. Trevor is fine just scraping up whatever. I think all three characters are great. Michael definately seems to be the driving force behind it all.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users