Any way to directly launch GTA IV?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic
RMN
  • RMN

Snitch

• Members

Posted 26 July 2013 - 06:43 AM

Whenever I try to launch GTA IV, I have to click "skip login" then "play" then "okay" and then game tries to launch. Rather I want it to launch directly like with some gtaiv.exe file. My PC doesn't meet minimum sys reqs. so I'm using some third party tools to launch it. A "direct launch" is required. Anybody have any idea how I can make the game launch directly?

CCPD
  • CCPD

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 July 2013 - 02:17 PM

1. Where did you get your game from?
  2. Are you using any mods, cracks or trainers?
  3. Have you tried launching the game in different compatibility modes and/or as administrator (RMB click on games's .exe --> Properties --> Compatibility)?

RMN
  • RMN

Snitch

• Members

Posted 27 July 2013 - 02:46 AM

QUOTE (CCPD @ Friday, Jul 26 2013, 19:47)
  3. Have you tried launching the game in different compatibility modes and/or as administrator (RMB click on games's .exe --> Properties --> Compatibility)?

1. I've purchased it from the streets and I know it is not a genuine one.
2. I'm not using any cracks, mods or trainers. I also can't because it is not running in the first place.
3. It just cannot run like that. As I said my system doesn't meet requirements. 1gB RAM, 128MB video memory, no graphics card. Only processor is meeting the requirement. I'm trying to launch it with 3d analyzer and swift shader.

Alihunter
  • Alihunter

Never meant to be so cold...

• Members
  • Iran

Posted 27 July 2013 - 07:57 AM

QUOTE (RMN @ Saturday, Jul 27 2013, 02:46)

2. I'm not using any cracks, mods or trainers. I also can't because it is not running in the first place.
3. It just cannot run like that. As I said my system doesn't meet requirements. 1gB RAM, 128MB video memory, no graphics card. Only processor is meeting the requirement. I'm trying to launch it with 3d analyzer and swift shader.

reinstall the game.then go to where you installed the game,right click on LAUNCH GTA IV then v
create a shortcut of that to desktop.

CCPD
  • CCPD

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 July 2013 - 11:29 AM

QUOTE (RMN @ Saturday, Jul 27 2013, 03:46)

Illegally obtained copies are NOT supported. Discussion of cracks in any form is forbidden.

Looks like on top of you not having a proper copy of the game you system can't even handle the minimum requirements. Unfortunately we can't help you any further until you obtain a legal version of the game.

RMN
  • RMN

Snitch

• Members

Posted 27 July 2013 - 05:23 PM

QUOTE (Alihunter @ Saturday, Jul 27 2013, 13:27)
reinstall the game.then go to where you installed the game,right click on LAUNCH GTA IV then v

What will happen then? That LaunchGTAIV launches a command window which leads to launch RGSC again which asks me to login. I'm looking for a way to directly launch it. Just by clicking a file it should start.

radioman
  • radioman

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 27 July 2013 - 06:20 PM

QUOTE (RMN @ Saturday, Jul 27 2013, 12:23)
QUOTE (Alihunter @ Saturday, Jul 27 2013, 13:27)

What will happen then? That LaunchGTAIV launches a command window which leads to launch RGSC again which asks me to login. I'm looking for a way to directly launch it. Just by clicking a file it should start.

You're missing the point-you have an ILLEGAL game version, which usually has way more problems than the Legal game versions, so why not start with getting a LEGAL game-it is less than $15 now a days from BOTH Steam AND any retail store...As it is we cannot help with Illegal games, as per the rules here:
No warez/piracy (linking to, requesting or discussion of illegally obtaining copyrighted material)

So, until you get a legal game, there is not anything that can actually help...Just let this be a hard lesson learned to BUY LEGAL games from now on so you can avoid hassles later on. smile.gif

Ryan
  • Ryan

Ginga Ninja

• Canada
  • Best Forum Ledby 2011
    Best Forum Ledby 2010
    GTANet Contribution Award
    GTANet Helpfulness Award

Posted 27 July 2013 - 07:09 PM

Sorry, we don't help pirates here.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users