The Only Living Soul [Horror Mission-Pack]

84 replies to this topic
Alan Eastwood
  • Alan Eastwood

Never let your guard down

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 16 August 2014 - 02:30 PM

New logo added. Check it out guys! And the next two missions are going to be finished very soon. Sorry for taking so long.

Alan Eastwood
  • Alan Eastwood

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 17 August 2014 - 01:04 AM Edited by Alan Eastwood, 17 August 2014 - 01:22 AM.

Update

Three new missions added to the list. Chapter 1 is FINISHED!

Alan Eastwood
  • Alan Eastwood

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 23 August 2014 - 07:23 PM

Update

Now you can download all the misisons, sounds and skins of Chapter 1 of The Only Living Soul, enjoy it!. 

Download: http://www.mediafire...-_Awakening.rar

Revolver1
  • Revolver1

DYOM reviewer

• Members
  • Vietnam

Posted 24 August 2014 - 04:18 AM

Update

Now you can download all the misisons, sounds and skins of Chapter 1 of The Only Living Soul, enjoy it!. 

Was waiting for this. Now I can start your review. Expect it in less than two weeks, or if lucky, today, in a few hours.

• Alan Eastwood likes this

Alan Eastwood
  • Alan Eastwood

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 24 August 2014 - 04:41 AM

Update

Was waiting for this. Now I can start your review. Expect it in less than two weeks, or if lucky, today, in a few hours.

I'll be waiting for the review. Thank you! :D

Revolver1
  • Revolver1

DYOM reviewer

• Members
  • Vietnam

Posted 24 August 2014 - 01:24 PM

Review done, you can thank me later (or not)

Alan Eastwood
  • Alan Eastwood

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 25 August 2014 - 01:47 PM

I've added your review to the list of reviews. Thanks again for the review. :D

Revolver1
  • Revolver1

DYOM reviewer

• Members
  • Vietnam

Posted 25 August 2014 - 02:58 PM Edited by Revolver1, 26 August 2014 - 01:54 PM.

I suggest not cause I haven't fixed all the bugs yet, which I will, soon.

Edit: Alright it's done mate, you can put it up now.

Edit 2: Btw, can I ask how did you make the table? I want it, pls

Alan Eastwood
  • Alan Eastwood

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 04 September 2014 - 03:20 PM Edited by Alan Eastwood, 04 September 2014 - 03:21 PM.

I suggest not cause I haven't fixed all the bugs yet, which I will, soon.

Edit: Alright it's done mate, you can put it up now.

Edit 2: Btw, can I ask how did you make the table? I want it, pls

The tables I made with a program called GTAForums Table, the post from which he can download it you can find it at this link: http://gtaforums.com...code-generator/

Sorry for the late response.

Alan Eastwood
  • Alan Eastwood

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by Alan Eastwood, 2 weeks ago.

Update

The first mission of chapter 2 has been realeased! Go, download it and play it now! This time you will live the apocalypse in a different perspective and you'll have more responsibilities.

Trust: http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/34812

Sounds: https://www.mediafir...zrfp8z8lteq2c11

Agent Kowalski
  • Agent Kowalski

Secret Service Penguin

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 2 weeks ago

Nice. About to play it.

One more thing. About the future Carl's texture you're going to provide us. Is there also gonna be the version for the F's Cutscene character model of Pulaski and maybe some others? Because, obviously, the texture is gonna be different.

Alan Eastwood
  • Alan Eastwood

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted A week ago

Nice. About to play it.

One more thing. About the future Carl's texture you're going to provide us. Is there also gonna be the version for the F's Cutscene character model of Pulaski and maybe some others? Because, obviously, the texture is gonna be different.

The texture is not going to be for all the characters, maybe i'm going to use some skins that gta already have because, people don't like modding or they don't know how to do it.

gammoudicj
  • gammoudicj

★★★★★★

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted A week ago Edited by gammoudicj, A week ago.

So I've played all the missions, all what I can is "SPLENDID and AWESOME work". The use of objects, cars, actors, animations is great! The sounds' making the mission pack creepy, it scared the hell out of me, especially in mission 2 when

Spoiler

I don't wanna complain about the english, 'cause mine ain't good too. I'd give 9.5/10 for this, keep up and I'm looking forward for this. Oh and great camp mate in the latest mission, well done.

Alan Eastwood
  • Alan Eastwood

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted A week ago

So I've played all the missions, all what I can is "SPLENDID and AWESOME work". The use of objects, cars, actors, animations is great! The sounds' making the mission pack creepy, it scared the hell out of me, especially in mission 2 when

Spoiler

I don't wanna complain about the english, 'cause mine ain't good too. I'd give 9.5/10 for this, keep up and I'm looking forward for this. Oh and great camp mate in the latest mission, well done.

Thank you. I really love the support that I have 'cause of this mission pack.

• gammoudicj likes this

Tohka Yatogami
  • Tohka Yatogami

Mission Designer/Writer

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 4 days ago

For some reasons, the first part of Chapter 2 is crashing for me...

Alan Eastwood
  • Alan Eastwood

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 4 days ago

Sometimes the mission crash, but not always, IDK why. Maybe too much objectives and actors and obects. I hide all of them when I didn't need them to appear to make sure the mission didn't crash but I don't know what the problem is. Try to play the mission again.

Tohka Yatogami
  • Tohka Yatogami

Mission Designer/Writer

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 4 days ago

Sometimes the mission crash, but not always, IDK why. Maybe too much objectives and actors and obects. I hide all of them when I didn't need them to appear to make sure the mission didn't crash but I don't know what the problem is. Try to play the mission again.

I did tried it for about 5 times and still, not working...

AnDReJ98
  • AnDReJ98

Gangsta

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 4 days ago

Hello. I played first 5-6 missions few days ago, and i can say you tried to be very creative in terms of sounds and objects. I really like how this MP is made, designed area full of object really give you feel like you're not in that part of city, it feels 'original', also the moving objects such as finding key to open gate and such was very cool. The only thing i might suggest you to improve is object choice, i mean, besides army gates there were things that somehow don't belong over there, still they added on the feel of 'originality' as i said. Still very cool, doesn't matter. Sounds were also amazing, zombie screams and such, my suggestion would be to add ambient music in some missions. You could also reduce sound via audio editor if you have time, but it's extra work then, never mind. All in all, i was very surprised. Fights were varied and in many cases had something unique. This isn't one of the horror MPs where you have to kill million zombies and mission passed. Here you got slowly progressing story which fits the situations. And the thing that made me 'whoa' was the first mission. I mean, seriously, inside the house, it was a mess! Very creative. I'll continue playing and see how this will turn out to be. Glad to see one of the unique horror mission-packs available here! 

For now, i'll give 9.2/10, keep it up and good luck! I'll give you another (and a lot more detailed) feedback next time when i play more missions.

Alan Eastwood
  • Alan Eastwood

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 4 days ago Edited by Alan Eastwood, 4 days ago.

@AndreJ98: Thank you very much, Andrej. I will try to improve the music.  :panic:

@Tohka Yatogami: Damn, sorry man. I've recently tried to play the misison by myself and is working for me just fine. I don't know what the problem could be. In what part of the mission did exactly crash?

Tohka Yatogami
  • Tohka Yatogami

Mission Designer/Writer

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 3 days ago

@AndreJ98: Thank you very much, Andrej. I will try to improve the music.  :panic:

@Tohka Yatogami: Damn, sorry man. I've recently tried to play the misison by myself and is working for me just fine. I don't know what the problem could be. In what part of the mission did exactly crash?

Spoiler

Alan Eastwood
  • Alan Eastwood

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 2 days ago

Spoiler

Damn. I Really don't know what the problem could be, i've played the mission thousands of times and It's worked for me, sorry, I don't know how to fix your problem.

Tohka Yatogami
  • Tohka Yatogami

Mission Designer/Writer

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 2 days ago

Well, did you use the latest version of cleo and dyom? I have a fine set-up and it should work, however, the cutscene where TJ asks how is the brother of Evan totally crashes after the cutscene ended, it would freeze and go back to desktop...

Alan Eastwood
  • Alan Eastwood

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 2 days ago

I used cleo 4 and the lastest version of DYOM.

gheorgheM
  • gheorgheM

Resident dadaist

• Members
  • Moldova

Posted A day ago

I'll give it a shot. Honestly, you caught my attention with the easter eggs! :D

gheorgheM
  • gheorgheM

Resident dadaist

• Members
  • Moldova

Posted 7 hours ago Edited by gheorgheM, 7 hours ago.

damn it, marauders pt1 crashed once doc said "because you can't fly the plane" :cry:

cool new avi btw :D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users