» «
Photo

The Only Living Soul [Horror Mission-Pack]

34 replies to this topic
Alan Eastwood
  • Alan Eastwood

DYOM Designer/DYOM World Wiki Contributor

• Members

Posted 26 July 2013 - 05:30 AM Edited by TheXProyect, 06 September 2013 - 01:45 AM.

WARNING! The sounds are loud and disturbing

Logo made my Me
Headers made by GunWrath

10mislj.png

"Can't live without them"

Main theme: http://www.youtube.c...h?v=Mssm8Ml5sOo

feH6Dta.png

Cooming Soon

KnyA9Dt.png

You follow the story of a man called "Carl" when he wakes up in a bathroom, locked up like an animal, and realizes that the world knew that before is no longer the same, realizing that the city of Los Santos, is deserted by an unknown event, later he decide whether to go ahead or not what awaits him.

dWsW93O.png

New characters will be introduced soon

Name Description Status Carl Eastwood He lives in Los Santos, spends most of his time at the station because he works as a Officer. After ending his shift he goes home and watch his favorite games of football. But everything changes when the hell arrives on Los Santos.
First Met: Intro Alive and Protagonist Andy He lives in Los Santos just like his Best Friend, Carl, but he is not a police officer he is just a normal civillian like anyone in Los Santos. His status is unknown since the strange outbreak.
First Met: Intro (voice) Unknown/Friend Robert He is a soldier of the United States Army who serves his country with honour, he's crazy sometimes.
First Met: Like a Desert Alive/Friend Kenny He is a civillian from Los Santos (maybe), he's scared about the apocalypse.
First Met: Andy's House Dead/Friend Black Suit Guy There is no available information about this man.
First Met: Overrun Alive/Neutral
nTRkmTh.png

Chapter 1: Awakening       Mission Name Difficulty Description Items found Intro Very Easy You woke up in a bathroom, locked up without knowing anything, you leave the bathroom and you call your friend Andy to find out everything what is happening. Cellphone Like a Desert Easy After leaving home, you keep trying to contact your friend Andy, but you realize that something is wrong so you decide to go to Andy's house and trying to find some answers. Berretta 92
Combat Knife Andy's House Easy Carl along with a new survivor they heading to Andy's House, but... some things are in their way. Desert Eagle Overrun Medium Carl finally meet with a normal survivor and tried to survive the herd. - Lab Rats - - - EVO - - - The Sewers - - - The Factory - - - Hope - - - hBatfJi.png

Name Description Status Nokia 1280 Nokia 1280 is an affordable ultrabasic dual band GSM mobile phone made by Nokia announced in November 2009 and released in March 2010 for developing countries. It has a classic candybar design, lightweight and rugged. The Nokia 1280 makes communication simple with its easy-to-use, large keypad, handy shortcut keys, and intuitive menu. It doesn't look unusual, but it certainly is unique and quite special. It’s a fresh-faced pioneer in terms of showing how low the price of a handset can go without sacrificing basic quality, performance and functionality. In use (since "Intro" mission)
Out of use (Since "Overrun" mission) Beretta 92 The Beretta 92 (also Beretta 96 and Beretta 98) is a series of semi-automatic pistols designed and manufactured by Beretta of Italy. The model 92 was designed in 1972 and production of many variants in different calibers continues today. The United States Armed Forces replaced the Model 1911A1 .45 ACP pistol in 1985 with the military spec Beretta 92F, the M9. In use (Since "Like a Desert" mission)
Dropped (Since "Andy's House" mission) Combat knife A combat knife is a fighting knife designed solely for military use and primarily intended for hand-to-hand or close combat fighting. In use (Since "Like a Desert") Desert Eagle (Mark I and VII) The Mark I, which is no longer produced, was offered with a steel, stainless steel or aluminum alloy frame and differs primarily in the size and shape of the safety levers and slide catch. The Mark VII includes an adjustable trigger (retrofittable to Mark I pistols). The Mark I and VII are both available in .357 Magnum and .44 Magnum; the Mark VII has been chambered for .41 Magnum. The barrels had a 3/8" dovetail, to which an accessory mount could be attached. Later Mark VII models were offered in .50 Action Express with a 7/8" Weaver-pattern rail on the barrel; the .50 Mark VII would later become the Mark XIX platform. Barrel lengths were 6, 10 and 14 inches[5] for .357 Magnum and .44 Magnum, but only 6 or 10 inches for .41 Magnum. In Use (Since "Andy's House" mission)

Alan Eastwood
  • Alan Eastwood

• Members

Posted 26 July 2013 - 05:32 AM Edited by TheXProyect, 13 August 2013 - 12:10 AM.

user posted image
I took this from LeonCJ (I hope you do not get mad)

*The Begining of a Disaster* - Play the Intro mission.
*Pulaski's Car* - Find the first easter egg in Intro mission.
*Not a normal day* - Play the Like a Desert mission.
*Looks like vomit* - Find the 2 missing Green Goo's in the Like a Desert mission.
*Shoot them to death* - Play the Andy's House mission.
*Untouchable* - Kill all the enemies without been hurt in Andy's House mission.
*Killing is common* - Play the Overrun mission.
*Light come to me* - Let the Fire Zombie kill you in Overrun mission.

Alan Eastwood
  • Alan Eastwood

• Members

Posted 26 July 2013 - 05:33 AM Edited by TheXProyect, 13 August 2013 - 12:13 AM.

user posted image

- Topic with the first mission created on Friday, Jul 26 2013.

- Inventory added on Friday, Jul 26 2013, 06:05.

- New Category ''Trophies'' on Saturday, Jul 27 2013, 02:46

- Mission Two of Chapter 1 added to the mission's list on Monday, Jul 29 2013

- New Character, Mission and Items added on Monday, Jul 29 2013

- New Characters, Mission, Trophies and Items added on Monday, Tuesday, Aug 13 2013

Revolver1
  • Revolver1

Noob designer :D

• Members

Posted 26 July 2013 - 05:49 AM

Nice. Looking forward to this.

RandomStunt
  • RandomStunt

Tuning Maniac!

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 26 July 2013 - 06:04 AM

Does it have horror sounds?

Alan Eastwood
  • Alan Eastwood

• Members

Posted 26 July 2013 - 06:08 AM

QUOTE (StuntmanDYOM @ Friday, Jul 26 2013, 06:04)
Does it have horror sounds?

There will be sound in future missions.

The Odyssey
  • The Odyssey

I'm the bad guy

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 26 July 2013 - 08:01 AM

This looks awesome, will definitely have to try.

AnDReJ98
  • AnDReJ98

Making the GTA V fanboys dance

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 26 July 2013 - 12:04 PM

Nice to see you back! Keep it up. icon14.gif

The Odyssey
  • The Odyssey

I'm the bad guy

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 26 July 2013 - 12:17 PM

Played the first mission, and it was great. Loved the use of objects.

uShield
  • uShield

Ready To Defend

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 July 2013 - 12:22 PM

user posted image

CODE
[IMG]http://i40.tinypic.com/51amb7.png[/IMG]

Hey man, you can use this logo if you want.

Alan Eastwood
  • Alan Eastwood

• Members

Posted 26 July 2013 - 02:38 PM

@uShield I prefer to use my logo, thanks, tough.

Alan Eastwood
  • Alan Eastwood

• Members

Posted 29 July 2013 - 07:54 AM Edited by TheXProyect, 29 July 2013 - 08:18 PM.

I just upload a new mission (sorry for took so long) it's called Like a Desert and also i added a new character and new weapons to your inventory.

Now with sounds!
Feed back would be appreciated

If you have trouble finding the keycard... is in the bushes near the fallen tower and near of Carl's House.

QuiCkNeSS
  • QuiCkNeSS

Maybe i dont know how to fill a topic, But my missions Great

• Members

Posted 30 July 2013 - 08:39 PM

i will play for sure and thank you man you help to realize how to speek english O_o

Doublepulse
  • Doublepulse

I will turn your life upside down!

• The Yardies

Posted 30 July 2013 - 09:05 PM

I will be checking this out soon smile.gif

Be Kowalski
  • Be Kowalski

"I wasn't counting cards, I was cheating."

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 30 July 2013 - 11:25 PM

I've checked this out. And I can say, this is awesome! Althrough, because of these sound in mission 2, I almost had an heart attack, 'cause I've to play in my earpieces. biggrin.gif Anyway, those missions were cool, I liked that Schizophrenic Soldier line "That's how I roll, bitches!". Also, before playing, I readed the inventory table, so at least I've downloaded the Beretta (there wasn't any cool 92F mods, so I've an M9) and set the pistol magazine capacity to 15, to feel like Beretta. biggrin.gif Can't wait for next missions. Keep it up or even better, man.
cookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gif

Martin_GDF
  • Martin_GDF

Schizophrenic Bastard

• Members

Posted 30 July 2013 - 11:29 PM

HOLY CRAP!
Man... i'm really looking forward to this! Awesome missions :3

Alan Eastwood
  • Alan Eastwood

• Members

Posted 30 July 2013 - 11:35 PM

@WillBe Wow man thank you some much for the support! I'm glad that mission 2 scares you, that's a sign that I'm doing well on this mission pack.

@Martin_GDF Thanks fellow compatriot, don't miss it, there is going to be much more of these.

Stay tuned for the next mission biggrin.gif

Alan Eastwood
  • Alan Eastwood

• Members

Posted 04 August 2013 - 08:15 AM

Sorry for taking so long to doing the next mission, i got distracted doing things in the dyom world wiki, also i was busy doing stuff outside, u know. I promise you will have the mission in no time.

Martin_GDF
  • Martin_GDF

Schizophrenic Bastard

• Members

Posted 04 August 2013 - 08:30 AM

Love it man, you have lots of knowledge about how and when putting objects :3

Alan Eastwood
  • Alan Eastwood

• Members

Posted 04 August 2013 - 08:34 AM

QUOTE (Martin_GDF @ Sunday, Aug 4 2013, 08:30)
Love it man, you have lots of knowledge about how and when putting objects :3

Thank you Martin. That is the other reason why i'm taking so long.. the objects now im obsessed with them.

KingFZ
  • KingFZ

Killer Of Your Fate

• Members

Posted 04 August 2013 - 12:42 PM

Played both of mission they were Incredible and object placement is really praise of capabe
I am give Rating of First mission 4/5
and second one I'll give 4.5/5
Very Good Keep it up

AnDReJ98
  • AnDReJ98

Making the GTA V fanboys dance

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 05 August 2013 - 09:39 AM

I'll try it out when i install San Andreas., since i don't have it. Expect feedback! icon14.gif

Martin_GDF
  • Martin_GDF

Schizophrenic Bastard

• Members

Posted 06 August 2013 - 03:27 AM

Man, this missions are making that i just have lots of erections (? LOL
Awesome! keep it up!

Alan Eastwood
  • Alan Eastwood

• Members

Posted 06 August 2013 - 05:29 AM Edited by TheXProyect, 06 August 2013 - 02:47 PM.

Update
New mission added to the list it's called Andy's House (sorry for took so long, i had to remake the mission and start all over again)
With:
• New class of enemies
• A new weapon
• A new character
• New horror sounds! biggrin.gif
I tried to put all the files together but i didn't work so for more experience download the sounds just by clicking Here. Enjoy it!

In the next mission there will be more action.

Alan Eastwood
  • Alan Eastwood

• Members

Posted 13 August 2013 - 12:16 AM

Update
New mission added to the list it's called Overrun don't forget to give me feedback and play all the other missions.
With:
• New Characters
• More action!

Alan Eastwood
  • Alan Eastwood

• Members

Posted 20 August 2013 - 02:44 AM

Hey people I'm thinking. Do I should keep doing missions for this mission pack? Just.. look at the downloads of the last mission 25 (views) / 7 (downloads) upload in Aug 13 2013, 01:45. Maybe because this is a horror mission pack and some people doesn't like that type of missions or I don't know. If the downloadad meter goes up I'm going to keep doing missions.

Revolver1
  • Revolver1

Noob designer :D

• Members

Posted 20 August 2013 - 06:40 AM

omg bullsh*t, keep doing this sh*t man. I love it very much. Like I said, maybe when you finished the whole MP, then people will download, because people tend to play all missions at once, rather than play one mission then wait for a month to play the next mission. Don't give up.

The - Hunter
  • The - Hunter

/\ Is Dead /\

• Members

Posted 20 August 2013 - 11:41 AM

Great Job man icon14.gif

Martin_GDF
  • Martin_GDF

Schizophrenic Bastard

• Members

Posted 20 August 2013 - 09:50 PM

If you give up i'll rape you (? not really xD
No man, you mustn't give up this, it's awesome and you shouldn't care about the downloads or views!
Keep it up!

Alan Eastwood
  • Alan Eastwood

• Members

Posted 20 August 2013 - 10:28 PM

I'm trying but there is going to be a little delay because of school issues.. so.. don't freak out xd.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users