Help and Discussion of IV modding only. Please post mod releases in the Mod Showroom
- Please read the Official Modification Forum Rules & Procedure BEFORE posting!
- Mods in Multiplayer are not allowed
- Data topics: The following topics contain extremely useful data relating to the modifying of IV.
- Please ensure you read the Modding Round Up guide so you know what currently can be done in IV.
- The conversion of episodic content is not allowed.
d3dx9_43.dll is missing
Posted 26 July 2013 - 05:16 AM
I don't know whether this is due to not having d3dx9_43.dll on my system as the game works as long as I don't play missions... I am also using xliveless. Don't really know if I need that, just stops the game from asking me to update.
I'm not an admin on the this computer - super computer owned by my dad... so I'd have to really convince him to let me download d3dx9_43.dll as it will probably sound dodgy. I know it's for dirextX so if I tell him that he might understand.
But yeah is this required for my game to stop freezing?