Posted 26 July 2013 - 04:10 AM
Windows 8 64 bit
Intel Pentium CPU G645 @ 2.90 GHz
6.0 GB RAM
No Extra GPU I just have it on crap settings
Thats pretty much it. Thanks for any help. (I think I have tried pretty much everything so idk, this is my last resort besides getting a new system)
Posted 26 July 2013 - 10:27 AM
Posted 26 July 2013 - 02:08 PM
Posted 26 July 2013 - 02:11 PM
- Where did you get your game from?
- Are you using any mods, cracks or trainers?
- Do you have the latest version of the game?
- Have you tried re-installing the game?
- Have you manually removed games's installation folder (C:\Program Files (x86) OR C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\) before installing the game again?
- Have you tried launching the game in different compatibility modes and/or as administrator (RMB click on games's .exe --> Properties --> Compatibility)?
- Have you tried deleting your game's settings file (click here to see how)?
Posted 26 July 2013 - 03:13 PM Edited by dyaviator, 26 July 2013 - 03:18 PM.
2. Yes, but I did a clean install so there gone.
3. I think so I'm not completely sure
5. Yes I did
6. Yes I have done it from admin, I believe from compatibility but I'll do it again to make sure
7. Nope EDIT: I couldn't find thr Rockstar games file in my %appdata% and I think its because its on steam. I also checked to show hidden files
Posted 26 July 2013 - 03:22 PM
- Games for Windows Marketplace Client - Download
- GTA IV Patch 184.108.40.206 (unless you already have the latest version of the game) - Download
- EFLC Patch 220.127.116.11 (unless you already have the latest version of the game) - Download
- DirectX End-User Runtimes - Download
- Microsoft Visual C++ SP1 Redistributable Package x86 (all three) - Download 2005 / Download 2008 / Download 2010
- .NET Framework (try only 3.5 first) - Download 3.5 / Download 4.5
Posted 26 July 2013 - 04:02 PM
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users