When posting a problem, please include the following information:
- Where exactly in the game you experienced the issue (start screen, while playing the game, etc.)
- What version of the game you have (retail, steam, other online store)
- What is your OS
- Benchmark info or DxDiag is also helpful
Post in one of these forums.
Illegally obtained copies are NOT supported. Discussion of cracks in any form is forbidden.
Posted 26 July 2013 - 04:10 AM
Windows 8 64 bit
Intel Pentium CPU G645 @ 2.90 GHz
6.0 GB RAM
No Extra GPU I just have it on crap settings
Thats pretty much it. Thanks for any help. (I think I have tried pretty much everything so idk, this is my last resort besides getting a new system)
Posted 26 July 2013 - 10:27 AM
Posted 26 July 2013 - 02:08 PM
Posted 26 July 2013 - 02:11 PM
- Where did you get your game from?
- Are you using any mods, cracks or trainers?
- Do you have the latest version of the game?
- Have you tried re-installing the game?
- Have you manually removed games's installation folder (C:\Program Files (x86) OR C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\) before installing the game again?
- Have you tried launching the game in different compatibility modes and/or as administrator (RMB click on games's .exe --> Properties --> Compatibility)?
- Have you tried deleting your game's settings file (click here to see how)?
Posted 26 July 2013 - 03:13 PM
2. Yes, but I did a clean install so there gone.
3. I think so I'm not completely sure
5. Yes I did
6. Yes I have done it from admin, I believe from compatibility but I'll do it again to make sure
7. Nope EDIT: I couldn't find thr Rockstar games file in my %appdata% and I think its because its on steam. I also checked to show hidden files
Edited by dyaviator, 26 July 2013 - 03:18 PM.
Posted 26 July 2013 - 03:22 PM
- Games for Windows Marketplace Client - Download
- GTA IV Patch 220.127.116.11 (unless you already have the latest version of the game) - Download
- EFLC Patch 18.104.22.168 (unless you already have the latest version of the game) - Download
- DirectX End-User Runtimes - Download
- Microsoft Visual C++ SP1 Redistributable Package x86 (all three) - Download 2005 / Download 2008 / Download 2010
- .NET Framework (try only 3.5 first) - Download 3.5 / Download 4.5
Posted 26 July 2013 - 04:02 PM
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users