Game Crashes After Pressing Play
2 replies to this topic
Posted 26 July 2013 - 02:53 AM
I recently purchased GTA 4 on my PC that runs Windows 7 and I am able to start and press play. Once I press play the opening scene begins then I get a Crash error saying the launcher is at fault. I attempted to run it as administrator with no success. It may not show that window every time, but it has shown it before. I have reinstalled it from the website that I purchased it from and they can't help me apparently.
Posted 26 July 2013 - 02:49 PM
- Where did you get your game from?
- Are you using any mods, cracks or trainers?
- Do you have the latest version of the game?
- Have you manually removed games's installation folder (C:\Program Files (x86) OR C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\) before installing the game again?
- Have you tried launching the game in different compatibility modes and/or as administrator (RMB click on games's .exe --> Properties --> Compatibility)?
- Have you tried deleting your game's settings file (click here to see how)?
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users