» «
Photo

Gta 5 Online: Money

40 replies to this topic
DontBeSad
  • DontBeSad

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 July 2013 - 02:06 AM Edited by DontBeSad, 28 July 2013 - 12:32 AM.

Hello, i been checking on this site quite regularly for a while now.. and never felt the need to make an account to actually get involved, apart from the times people are really annoying and you just want to tell them to shut the f- up..

Anyway, introduction over..

*i have already searched for a topic about this*

user posted image
*thanks to voyager for the photo*

While watching the official game-play video i noticed right at the end, just where it shows you a short glimpse of "GTA V Online" that there was money in the top right corner, it also looked alot like free mode rather than anything i have seen before like race/cops'n'crooks etc, so correct me if I'm wrong but GTA IV never had money in free mode, and would only be found on single-player or in an actual game modes other than free roam.

THIS is amazing.. it could confirm a few things i really wanted in gta5 and will make the online experience even better, i hope this money will allow us to mod are cars in the L.A Customs, buy tattoos for are players, buy weapons, the possibilities are endless!

What do you all think? Let me no.

ProERA
  • ProERA

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 July 2013 - 02:07 AM

didnt ralize this nice find hope its true

streetx1xracer
  • streetx1xracer

F*kn magnets, how do they work?

• Members

Posted 26 July 2013 - 02:10 AM

i really hope so ! It would make multiplayer much more personal & unique.

brandrixco
  • brandrixco

I'm the GTA V protagonist BIATCH!

• Members

Posted 26 July 2013 - 02:11 AM

OMG THIS IS THE BEST NEWS EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THANKS SO MUCH FOR TELLING US SOMETHING WE DID NOT SEE UBER EXCITE MAXIMUM HYPE!!!!!!!!!!TURBO

HAVE SOME COOKIES cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif

while (newForummember == dumbPost)
{
delete[] post
}

you honestly should have kept the large ass font now my comment is meaningless...

DontBeSad
  • DontBeSad

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 July 2013 - 02:13 AM

@brandrixco haha i don't know if that's sarcasm but i'l take the cookies anyway biggrin.gif

DeadZombie
  • DeadZombie

Sons Of Ditka - Leader

• Members

Posted 26 July 2013 - 02:14 AM

My guess is that it's going to be used for free roam to buy customizations in your safe house. Cars, guns, avatar clothes.

Johan
  • Johan

Brb

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Dominican-Republic
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA]

Posted 26 July 2013 - 02:15 AM

I'm pretty sure everyone noticed the money there.. it's literally in front of our face in decent sized text lol

brandrixco
  • brandrixco

I'm the GTA V protagonist BIATCH!

• Members

Posted 26 July 2013 - 02:15 AM

QUOTE (DontBeSad @ Friday, Jul 26 2013, 02:13)
@brandrixco haha i don't know if that's sarcasm but i'l take the cookies anyway biggrin.gif

Was suppose to, but you edited the large obnoxious text, so I commend you on that. Keep the cookies XD

DontBeSad
  • DontBeSad

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 July 2013 - 02:20 AM

@Johacamigames maybe you noticed it, but did you think anything of it? you seem pretty gimpish.

@bramdrixco as soon as i seen that font i changed it tbh haha never new it was going to come out like that =]

greenrock
  • greenrock

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 July 2013 - 02:21 AM

I WANT COOKIES TOO devil.gif

MacJoker
  • MacJoker

Raise the Steaks!

• Members

Posted 26 July 2013 - 02:24 AM

I hope they don't keep money making in GTA Online limited to just winning races, parachuting and other crap. I hope you can do Multiplayer Heists with your friends and crew... smile.gif Split the profits with your friends like you would in singleplayer.

gzam1312
  • gzam1312

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 26 July 2013 - 02:24 AM

Good shout, it's definitely a game changer!

Firefighter427
  • Firefighter427

Firefighter for life

• Members

Posted 26 July 2013 - 02:33 AM

QUOTE (greenrock @ Friday, Jul 26 2013, 02:21)

No greenrock! No cookies! Lol they'll turn into threads and you already catch enough crap alone! Don't get any cookies! tounge.gif

Grand Theft Savage
  • Grand Theft Savage

'Bout that life

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 July 2013 - 02:39 AM

DontBeSad: Ignore the dumbasses here... Can't go into detail, but I think there may be a disease going around on this forum

Anyways, I noticed it and I am very excited. Hopefully it works different from money in Red Dead Redemption and Max Payne 3. In RDR, you could win and lose Multiplayer Money through gambling. There was nothing else you could do with it. In Max Payne 3, money loses its purpose after 20 levels or so... They need to make it useful this time.

sSiL3NZz
  • sSiL3NZz

Hellooo

• Members

Posted 26 July 2013 - 02:40 AM

GTA IV had money, but not in the same way...

DontBeSad
  • DontBeSad

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 July 2013 - 02:45 AM

@grand-theft-savage __ haha i know what you mean tounge.gif , i don't know what way they are going to work money on V Online, but its defo going to be there, so hopefully they do it well, which they most likely will :] Got to love Rockstar!

GTA564
  • GTA564

gta>

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 July 2013 - 02:51 AM Edited by GTA564, 26 July 2013 - 03:08 AM.

You can get cookies and a cup of tea
cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif user posted image

LSGoon
  • LSGoon

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 July 2013 - 01:55 AM Edited by LSGoon, 27 July 2013 - 01:58 AM.

I noticed it as soon as I saw it, and I 100% agree, I saw a glimpse of sa mp (san andreas multiplayer) and the footage I saw was free mode, within the footage on the top right corner of the screen there was money, you could buy safe houses and have it as your own but only in that sever, and im talking about a lot of safe houses all over from los santos all the way out to the blain county and further on, rock did say the map is 5 times bigger the liberty city rdr and san andres put together, I personally think ther posibilities are endless.
Have a look at SA MP on youtube and you'll know what im talkin bout, maybe GTA online will be something like that?

jordanator88
  • jordanator88

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 July 2013 - 01:59 AM

So to be a forumer in this forum do I just create threads about the obvious and make retarded ass suggestions to rockstar?

GrandTheftAssassin
  • GrandTheftAssassin

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 July 2013 - 02:06 AM

But we don't know if we can use it on properties, customization and so on. Remember IV? Any online game mode you played would result in money which is XP in GTA terms. But I do hope Rockstar improvise on this.

DontBeSad
  • DontBeSad

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 July 2013 - 03:16 AM

SO MUCH HATE. haha, as i said "i hope" and "this could", didn't say this was fact, and im not making suggestions im just pointing saying it looks alot like free-roam, which could mean alot of possibilities, this obviously isn't the same as what we had in IV, by earning money to unlock new clothes.. :] sorry for trying to help out, and would appreciate it if all you would keep ur smart ass remarks to yourself, yes im new sorry i haven't spent many years behind a computer on a gta forums.

Gedmundo
  • Gedmundo

Rat

• Members

Posted 27 July 2013 - 03:21 AM

QUOTE (MacJoker @ Friday, Jul 26 2013, 02:24)
I hope they don't keep money making in GTA Online limited to just winning races, parachuting and other crap. I hope you can do Multiplayer Heists with your friends and crew... smile.gif Split the profits with your friends like you would in singleplayer.

This would be amazing in free roam. I wonder though, if it was that easy to make money online, how harsh would the consequences of being caught be?

voyager
  • voyager

5 Bonus Goblins!

• Members

Posted 27 July 2013 - 05:12 AM

( for reference )
user posted image

money in free roam could mean a lot of different things; interesting topic & welcome to the forums (officialy now) smile.gif

MaddFool
  • MaddFool

Back in the Shark City

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 July 2013 - 06:54 AM

I made a thread about this a long time ago but ppl were obviously more interested in arguing where Bigfoot was on the side of a police car.
Ok so it seems GTA V will be all about money so I was wondering about a money system in the MP that's more in-depth than IV. Instead of just buying clothes to customize your character what if you could buy weapons or other items from another player. For example there is a lvl.30 player (Albert)who has that Mac-10 or AK that a lv.3 (Adrian) desperately needs so Albert sets up shop and says that he'll sell the Mac-10 for about $800. So say Adrian is bailing on $5,000 so then when Adrian buys the Mac-10 for $800 bucks he'll go down to $4,200 while Albert just got himself $800 to add to his pocket.Adrian wont lose the gun if he leaves MP so the $$$ he spent on it won't be a waste the gun will be his until he moves up to the next lvl where he'll lose it but be able to unlock when it when he reaches the level needed to get that gun. Guns will spawn across the map but only basic ones like pistols & grenades cus isnt V going to be about getting money.

Aronius_M
  • Aronius_M

Infamous

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 July 2013 - 07:34 AM

QUOTE (voyager @ Saturday, Jul 27 2013, 05:12)
( for reference )
user posted image

money in free roam could mean a lot of different things; interesting topic & welcome to the forums (officialy now) smile.gif

This is off topic, but I hated the way R* made beanies in Max Payne 3. They should've kept like GTA 4's beanies, IMHO.

Phantom PaiN
  • Phantom PaiN

GtaI-GtaV

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 July 2013 - 10:38 AM

QUOTE (GTA564 @ Friday, Jul 26 2013, 02:51)

You can get cookies and a cup of tea
cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif user posted image

september 17th's treat is on me...that is if someone actually dares to step out of their gamming rooms..... cool.gif

SouthernDOOM
  • SouthernDOOM

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 July 2013 - 11:54 AM

I want the money to be used to buy gun mods, customize cars and motorcycles, buy house's, player perks and customize the look of player. I just want to make a biker with tattoos, big Dimebag Darrell beard, tricked out Zombie and Saber GT living out of a redneck mansion. Be cool if you can put your gang emblem on jackets. Also be cool if you can pool the gang money up to get gang perks.

blakeney
  • blakeney

⚖☮▲

• Members

Posted 27 July 2013 - 12:03 PM

IV did have money too, but it was basically Xp/Score and had no real point besides a fancy way of having xp/scores.

I think this time round Online will blow our tiny minds!! Anyone who ever dreamt of a "World of Gta", get some dry knickers spare... i thinks you gonna need um! tounge.gif

Detective Phelps
  • Detective Phelps

F*ck the 4th amendment!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA V section - Reporting]

Posted 27 July 2013 - 12:11 PM

The money will be used on customising things, such as clothing and guns. Hopefully we can go on heists, so we can get more money.

R* did say that there would be more details "soon"

SouthernDOOM
  • SouthernDOOM

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 July 2013 - 12:19 PM

IV multiplayer was fun. Just wanted more too it. A MMO GTA would be GREAT. Maybe the money system is the sign that it is heading in that direction. Holding up gas stations first and moving your way up to bank jobs would be cool. GTA V is going to be great just hope the muliplayer is too

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users