Photo

gta eflc can'"t play multiplayer cuz of social clu

8 replies to this topic
Claude speed GTA III Fan
  • Claude speed GTA III Fan

CLAUDE SPEED !!!

• Members

Posted 26 July 2013 - 01:38 AM

hi, i have gta iv eflc, i didn't play it for a year, and today installed it to play online
i installed the game in the D:/ drive( i usually install in C:/ drive)
i installed the patch 1, then patch 2
and the game worked fine logged to gfwl and ingame when i pick the phone and want to enter multiplayer , it tells me that i must be logged to rockstar social club to e able to play online

i remembe rthat the game used to work fine, and there is no need for social club after the patch 2, anyway, i find that the last version of social club is not compatible with gta iv anymore, and there is no need for it,
i tried logging in to the scoial club site with my account that is linked to my gfwl account, but the same problem

could it be that i installed the game to the D drive, but the update installas automatically to the C drive ??
what could be the problem guys, please help me, i really wanna play online

Claude speed GTA III Fan

CLAUDE SPEED !!!

• Members

Posted 26 July 2013 - 02:20 AM

guys still need your help, while i delete it and install it in the C drive and try if it will work or no

radioman
  • radioman

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 26 July 2013 - 10:23 AM

If i'm not mistaken, you need the latest patch-Patch 7 to play MP..?

You DO NOT need to install each patch individually, just install Patch 7 only.

With the latest Patch, This is the Social Club screen that should come up, when you start the game.

CCPD
  • CCPD

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 July 2013 - 02:14 PM Edited by CCPD, 26 July 2013 - 02:16 PM.

You don't have to install Social Club software anymore. It will get installed automatically. Also, you almost always get prompted where you want to install your software/update, so make sure you choose correct location.
  1. Where did you get your game from?
  2. Are you using any mods, cracks or trainers?
  3. Do you have the latest version of the game?
  4. Have you tried re-installing the game?
  5. Have you manually removed games's installation folder (C:\Program Files (x86) OR C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\) before installing the game again?
  6. Have you tried launching the game in different compatibility modes and/or as administrator (RMB click on games's .exe --> Properties --> Compatibility)?
  7. Have you tried deleting your game's settings file (click here to see how)?

Claude speed GTA III Fan

CLAUDE SPEED !!!

• Members

Posted 26 July 2013 - 06:35 PM

i have episodes from liberty city dvd, and i downloaded the two patches for it , also i use no dvd crack
i always played it like this and worked fine without social club (2012) but now it won't work,
i don't use any mods, it's a fresh install of the game
i reinstalled it two times
yes, before installing it, there was no game folder fot gta iv only the san andreas and 3 and vc folders

i'll try another compatibility , and delete the game settings, and tell u if it worked or no

thank you for your help

CCPD
  • CCPD

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 July 2013 - 06:38 PM

QUOTE (Claude speed GTA III Fan @ Friday, Jul 26 2013, 19:35)
... also i use no dvd crack

Illegally obtained copies are NOT supported. Discussion of cracks in any form is forbidden.

Claude speed GTA III Fan

CLAUDE SPEED !!!

• Members

Posted 26 July 2013 - 07:02 PM

i have the original dvd, but i don't like using it every time to start the game, so i use a no dvd.exe

Claude speed GTA III Fan

CLAUDE SPEED !!!

• Members

Posted 26 July 2013 - 07:52 PM

never mind guys, i think rockstar updated something ,so we can't play with crack, now with the dvd i can play, and get the social club login

thnx very much, and sorry

CCPD
  • CCPD

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 July 2013 - 08:46 PM

That's why illegal copies are not supported, because in many cases they are the ones that causing the problem. Enjoy your game play.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users