gta eflc can'"t play multiplayer cuz of social clu
Posted 26 July 2013 - 01:38 AM
i installed the game in the D:/ drive( i usually install in C:/ drive)
i installed the patch 1, then patch 2
and the game worked fine logged to gfwl and ingame when i pick the phone and want to enter multiplayer , it tells me that i must be logged to rockstar social club to e able to play online
i remembe rthat the game used to work fine, and there is no need for social club after the patch 2, anyway, i find that the last version of social club is not compatible with gta iv anymore, and there is no need for it,
i tried logging in to the scoial club site with my account that is linked to my gfwl account, but the same problem
could it be that i installed the game to the D drive, but the update installas automatically to the C drive ??
what could be the problem guys, please help me, i really wanna play online
Posted 26 July 2013 - 02:20 AM
Posted 26 July 2013 - 10:23 AM
You DO NOT need to install each patch individually, just install Patch 7 only.
With the latest Patch, This is the Social Club screen that should come up, when you start the game.
Posted 26 July 2013 - 02:14 PM Edited by CCPD, 26 July 2013 - 02:16 PM.
- Where did you get your game from?
- Are you using any mods, cracks or trainers?
- Do you have the latest version of the game?
- Have you tried re-installing the game?
- Have you manually removed games's installation folder (C:\Program Files (x86) OR C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\) before installing the game again?
- Have you tried launching the game in different compatibility modes and/or as administrator (RMB click on games's .exe --> Properties --> Compatibility)?
- Have you tried deleting your game's settings file (click here to see how)?
Posted 26 July 2013 - 06:35 PM
i always played it like this and worked fine without social club (2012) but now it won't work,
i don't use any mods, it's a fresh install of the game
i reinstalled it two times
yes, before installing it, there was no game folder fot gta iv only the san andreas and 3 and vc folders
i'll try another compatibility , and delete the game settings, and tell u if it worked or no
thank you for your help
Posted 26 July 2013 - 06:38 PM
|QUOTE (Claude speed GTA III Fan @ Friday, Jul 26 2013, 19:35)|
|... also i use no dvd crack|
Illegally obtained copies are NOT supported. Discussion of cracks in any form is forbidden.
Posted 26 July 2013 - 07:02 PM
Posted 26 July 2013 - 07:52 PM
thnx very much, and sorry
Posted 26 July 2013 - 08:46 PM
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users