Photo

What modern day events do you want replicated in V

39 replies to this topic
Orthopox
  • Orthopox

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 26 July 2013 - 09:52 PM

The battle of Los Angeles in 1942 when a UFO in the sky was shot by 15 flak guns in LA at night. No effect.

AtomicPunk
  • AtomicPunk

I'm your huckleberry

• Members

Posted 27 July 2013 - 10:14 PM

QUOTE (Orthopox @ Friday, Jul 26 2013, 17:52)
The battle of Los Angeles in 1942 when a UFO in the sky was shot by 15 flak guns in LA at night. No effect.

That was a real event. I actually researched it quite a bit. Military commanders seen it and said that the bombs they were hitting it with done zero damage. Wild story right there. Maybe a DLC R* could do that. I would be stoked.

Cylan
  • Cylan

High-Functioning Sociopath

• Members

Posted 27 July 2013 - 10:23 PM

Not really a current event, but I'd love a parody of the Kardashians just as much as I hate the actual Kardashians.

eye was here before
  • eye was here before

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 July 2013 - 11:42 PM

earthquakes, car shows, car cruises, award shows, movie locations, intense police on npc car chases and standoffs,

fifty some odd days Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

DJ_McLovin
  • DJ_McLovin

Twilight is best pony

• Members

Posted 28 July 2013 - 12:08 AM

I bet they'll parody Amanda Bynes, Justin Bieber, Lindsay Lohan and Charlie Sheen.

MikeyB
  • MikeyB

Floppy Member

• Members

Posted 28 July 2013 - 12:48 AM

I would like to see the Pope's visit to Glasgow re-enacted through the medium of GTA V

Capricornus
  • Capricornus

R.I.P Zee -_-

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 28 July 2013 - 12:52 AM

One thing I would say, with all honesty, the whole Trayvon Martin thing. While it could be too late for R* to parody the verdict and what not, they could parody the beginning of it. It would be great to see the hilarity R* creates from it.

Another one would be the whole Casey Anthony case. I definitely see Gay Rights being parodied in GTA V.

sonamara
  • sonamara

I'M ALANA, I'M SIX, AND I'M A BEAUTY QUEEN.

• Members

Posted 28 July 2013 - 02:22 AM Edited by sonamara, 28 July 2013 - 02:33 AM.

I bet they'll parody Amanda Bynes, Justin Bieber, Lindsay Lohan and Charlie Sheen.

They already parodied celebrities in IV, anyone remember I'm Rich? But since LS is basically the celebrity capitol I hope Rockstar does parody psychotic meltdowns biggrin.gif

The Dorner manhunt would be great too, that's basically some real life GTA sh*t so they might even find a way to work a parody of it into gameplay. For example, it would be mentioned on radio, TV, online news etc, and you could actually get involved with the Dorner character. As a side mission or random encounter or whatever you could meet him hiding out in the country, then choose to kill him or help him, etc.

Basically there are many opportunities to incorporate real world events into gameplay to give players more to do, and I hope Rockstar can do stuff with that.

bmcloughlin
  • bmcloughlin

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 July 2013 - 02:51 AM

QUOTE (TheRedViper @ Friday, Jul 26 2013, 15:42)
Dorner, he pretty much had a real-life 6 star wanted level.

the entire manhunt could be recreated in game

kastrenzo
  • kastrenzo

Hustler

• Members

Posted 28 July 2013 - 04:35 AM

I doubt they're going to reference any event that involved someone getting killed so soon

Bath salts or something silly like that, maybe

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users