Photo

Almost Killed in Safe House LOL

5 replies to this topic
Backfire6
  • Backfire6

༼ຈل͜ຈ༽

• Members

Posted 25 July 2013 - 07:37 PM

I searched in here and no topic shows up in the list. So I wanted to bring it up, I was playing the game just 20 minutes ago. After a few first missions I went to safe house to save and
some random guy showed up out of the blue and started to kick my ass! ROFL I was like WTF And I couldn't fight back because I was cornered so I had to pull a gun to kill him. I think one more hit from him
I would have died! I have never died in a safe house EVER. Has anyone else died or almost got killed in a safe house in IV?? Not sure if it was ever brought up.
If it has I'm sorry.

TehTacoGuy
  • TehTacoGuy

Half taco, half human.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 26 July 2013 - 08:34 AM

Well... yes... *cough* cops.
  • Jeansowaty likes this

Jonboy507
  • Jonboy507

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 July 2013 - 11:23 AM

I encountered this glitch where I was wanted by the police (I think three stars) and ran away into the safehouse, where I continued to get shot through the wall! My health was rapidly decreasing and it took me ages to find out why.

Kwandilibro
  • Kwandilibro

Be eye itch.

• Members

Posted 26 July 2013 - 09:16 PM

Yeah, peds can follow you into any interior in IV. I've been killed a number of times by cops in my safehouse, specifically in TBoGT. Even worse is that gang members will find you and shoot you up right as you're about to save the game if you piss them off.

Blockboy831
  • Blockboy831

Live from the Hood

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 July 2013 - 07:21 AM

QUOTE (Backfire6 @ Thursday, Jul 25 2013, 19:37)
I searched in here and no topic shows up in the list. So I wanted to bring it up, I was playing the game just 20 minutes ago. After a few first missions I went to safe house to save and
some random guy showed up out of the blue and started to kick my ass! ROFL I was like WTF And I couldn't fight back because I was cornered so I had to pull a gun to kill him. I think one more hit from him
I would have died! I have never died in a safe house EVER. Has anyone else died or almost got killed in a safe house in IV?? Not sure if it was ever brought up.
If it has I'm sorry.

The OP has me busting up lol i been killed in a safe house, cops with shot guns confused.gif

Shenmue18
  • Shenmue18

GTAF's #1 Trevor hater.

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 27 July 2013 - 07:28 AM

I've had cops run into my safehouse before, I've never been killed by them though.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users