tl;dr

Benzoboy
  • Benzoboy

Like Ronnyboy, but better.

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 03 August 2013 - 01:49 AM

Had an incredibly vivid dream the other night I was driving an EK9

user posted image

Probably one of the most realistic dreams I've ever had, down to the feel of the steering wheel, the noise, how the car drove, everything

I was gutted when I woke up lol

Valenta
  • Valenta

True hope is swift.

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 06 August 2013 - 02:43 PM Edited by Valenta, 06 August 2013 - 02:56 PM.

Duncan gets Spooked
user posted image
This episode haunted me for years...

Morons03
  • Morons03

Angry Gamer-Formerly Postit123

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 August 2013 - 07:41 PM

I had a dream about weed-wacking and then the next day I weed-wacked my yard.

Ziggy455
  • Ziggy455

I'm the writer.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 August 2013 - 07:53 PM

I've been desensitized to the amount of horrific stuff that filled my head while I slept. It got to one disturbing point that I ended up being taken to a psychiatrist in order to understand why I was having such abhorrent dreams. I'd wake up some nights in sweat, or occasionally I'd have to run to the toilet to heave up a bit of sick. Some of my dreams were dark, and something resembling Slenderman -in tallness, and clothing- would be a familiar onlooker. As well as something contorted thin thing, under some kind of hood.

I remember one of my worst ones was where I woke up with piles and piles of bodies, all in different stages of decay. These human piles would go upwards like fleshy tipis. I remember running and running through fog, passing more and more of them until the gangly-hooded figure came into view. He would prod some of the bodies that would scream and then freeze back into their eternal stares of death. As the hooded thing turned to me I would run, trip, and fall hands first into somebody's ribcage with a crack; and then as I'd pull out my hands, I'd scream and wake up. This was when I was about eleven. I'm twenty now, and the dreams still are frequent but they're not as bad as they were.

Valenta
  • Valenta

True hope is swift.

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 08 August 2013 - 07:57 PM Edited by Valenta, 08 August 2013 - 07:57 PM.

^Yikes. That would've scarred me for life.

Ziggy455
  • Ziggy455

I'm the writer.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 August 2013 - 07:59 PM

QUOTE (Valenta @ Thursday, Aug 8 2013, 19:57)
^Yikes. That would've scarred me for life.

I used to be terrified. Like sh*t-my-pants terrified. Had loads of them but after forcing myself to lucid dream, things slowed down and I learnt not to get too scared. But when I was younger, I was terrified of sleep.

markwey
  • markwey

The Harwood Butcher

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 August 2013 - 08:00 PM

Weeell, what I remember from last nights dream was that I was walking down a road with my old man,
not sure, but that road might have felt somewhat familiar, but then again, propably not.
I think that there were other people too around the place somewhere (a happening/gathering of some sort?)
I remember mentioning some Sly Stallone movies while talking with him (we're both fans of Sly's films).
(IRL, he lives quite far from where I do. I remember talking with him on the phone back in June - thinking of visiting him in September.)

Dreams are a bit weird . tounge2.gif

Quackerz Gamerz
  • Quackerz Gamerz

Radio Ga Ga!

• Members

Posted 08 August 2013 - 10:42 PM

Had this odd dream last night:

It began with me and a few masked figures loading bags of cash into a van (this part hadn't surprised me, as I had been reading about and watching PayDay 2 stuff), but the bit that creeped me out was who the people were when they took off their masks. My eldest younger brother (who is about 10), my dad, my grand-dad (this was surprising, as I barely ever think of or see my grandad), and then this girl who I haven't spoken too in 2 or more so years, just randomly appears in my dream.

After loading the bags into the van, we walk around this farm sort of thing, then me and the girl see this building with a smashed down wall, which we enter. Inside there are desks with computers and such inside, almost like an office building, in perfect condition (aside from the broken wall), yet no one was there. On the ground floor (somehow we had walked onto the 1st floor) we saw my dad, bro and grand-dad.

We jump down to them, and continue walking around the complex. Either there was a massive time gap in the dream, or I can't remember what happened (I never can tell), but somehow we find my brother playing around with some LEGO bike thing, next to an animal pen, and beside him I see one of my old friends from my previous school, who recently told me he was coming to my school next year.
And that's when I woke up/the dream ended.

Aside from the random setting, I'm still curious about the girl. I'm 90% sure it was someone I used to know, and tbh I even had feelings for her, but we haven't seen each other since we moved schools. It's f**king weird that she just turns up in a dream, even though I haven't met her since or really thought about her in the past couple of years...

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

VOLKSWAFFEN

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 August 2013 - 11:12 PM

I had a dream last night that every time I completed a menial task, the "MISSION COMPLETE" theme from GTA: Vice City played out of nowhere.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users