Photo

Really Rare Type Of Sultan?

3 replies to this topic
Shnoipah
  • Shnoipah

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 July 2013 - 04:16 PM

So i was driving the other day in GTA IV when i saw this car and when i first saw it i thought it was the Sultan RS but then i looked at it again and realised that it was a normal sultan. It had like the grill on the hood but it was kinda split in two and it had a spoiler that looked like the kind of spoiler a Mitsubishi Evo IX has. it also had the bumbers a little bit different. I have been playing GTA 4 for 3 years and this is my first time seeing something like this. You know how when you drive a car and then it spawns everywhere else? Yeah well it didn't happen with this car. Every Sultan that spawned was just a normal sultan with normal bumbers, a normal hood and no spoiler. Is this rare? Have you seen a car like that before? Again it is not the Sultan RS.

Tycek
  • Tycek

Being a bastard works.

• The Yardies
  • Poland

Posted 25 July 2013 - 04:25 PM

You mean like this one:

user posted image

It's Sultan modified by Korean Mob. It's called Sultan TT, because of TT badge on the trunk lid. It can be found in Alderney.

Zach1928
  • Zach1928

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 July 2013 - 08:43 PM

How the heck do you get a hold of these stupid sultans? I had the one for Stevie and then I came across a Sultan TT and put it in a spot and blew up a diff car far enough away from it but the stupid cops shot up the sultan before I could save and now I can't even come across an normal sultan to drive around Alderny and that spot where I got the one for Stevie is empty all the time

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

f*ck YOU YELLOW CAR!

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 July 2013 - 08:54 AM

Just drive around the north part of Alderney until you see a bunch of blue tuned sultans driven by the asians.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users