Photo

Something I'm concerned with 3 playable character

36 replies to this topic
ToddMichael333
  • ToddMichael333

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 July 2013 - 02:57 PM

It's that they.ll all have different stat's (Like Driving, Shooting, Stamina, Strength) so unless your gonna pick one guy and keep playing him, You'll have to take the extra time to get everyone up to par.

When you buy buisnesses and stock an what not unless it lets you know auomatically who bought what your gonna get confused as to who has what. Same with Crib's and Customized Car's

Also I want to know how the whole story play's out from each perspective (Side mission's, random encounter's, intermission dialogue) As I assume not every 90-100 plus mission has each character as a playable option. So you'll have to do three playthrough's??

I personally geuss I'll just playthrough as Franklin first, Then Trevor, Then Michael (Also it won't feel right playing as Michael when He also has a bitchie wife, daughter, and son who complain to him I WANT HARDCORE CRIMINALS like Niko, CJ, Vercetti etc. not a guy who has a entire family in-game)

Sorry all this is just bothering me about this game.

zuckmeslow
  • zuckmeslow

Writer/Director

• Members
  • None
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 25 July 2013 - 03:00 PM

user posted image

PoeticWhisper
  • PoeticWhisper

Owner of Up-n-Atom Diner, Paleto Bay

• Paleto Bay Mayor's Office
  • None

Posted 25 July 2013 - 03:03 PM

................... I honestly might play through Michael's story first. You may see him as a boring family man, I see him as a dude who has not got his hands dirty in a while and needs a little bloodbath.

Skiesoftitan
  • Skiesoftitan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 July 2013 - 03:11 PM

In order to progress the main story, I would imagine the game will require you to go and do missions personal to each of the three characters, if you only played as franklin to begin with i imagine you'd get to a point where you cannot progress any further until something is done with one of the other two, I'm sure all their stats will naturally rise together as you do this to a certain degree, obviously you will be able to take it upon your self to increase certain stats further if you want a higher chance of success in a missions.

As for Michael having a crazy family, sounds pretty cool to me, i bet their all really funny/ interesting characters and give micheal character a nice dynamic from the other two.

KingJames37
  • KingJames37

Trick

• Members

QUOTE (ToddMichael333 @ Thursday, Jul 25 2013, 14:57)
It's that they.ll all have different stat's (Like Driving, Shooting, Stamina, Strength) so unless your gonna pick one guy and keep playing him, You'll have to take the extra time to get everyone up to par.

When you buy buisnesses and stock an what not unless it lets you know auomatically who bought what your gonna get confused as to who has what. Same with Crib's and Customized Car's

Also I want to know how the whole story play's out from each perspective (Side mission's, random encounter's, intermission dialogue) As I assume not every 90-100 plus mission has each character as a playable option. So you'll have to do three playthrough's??

I personally geuss I'll just playthrough as Franklin first, Then Trevor, Then Michael (Also it won't feel right playing as Michael when He also has a bitchie wife, daughter, and son who complain to him I WANT HARDCORE CRIMINALS like Niko, CJ, Vercetti etc. not a guy who has a entire family in-game)

Sorry all this is just bothering me about this game.

suicidal.gif

Frostarius
  • Frostarius

Player Hater

• Members

I am looking forward to playing as Michael first the whole family concept as well as being an X criminal gives him some serious realism. On that note I personally welcome getting each of their stats up and working on each protagonist can't wait to play as each and see what each has to offer smile.gif the ownership thing may be a concern but maybe each will have their business logo on the map in a different colour or some other idea hopefully lol!

Skiesoftitan
  • Skiesoftitan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 July 2013 - 03:14 PM

QUOTE (Frostarius @ Thursday, Jul 25 2013, 15:11)
I am looking forward to playing as Michael first the whole family concept as well as being an X criminal gives him some serious realism. On that note I personally welcome getting each of their stats up and working on each protagonist can't wait to play as each and see what each has to offer smile.gif the ownership thing may be a concern but maybe each will have their business logo on the map in a different colour or some other idea hopefully lol!

I would imagine the business's are shared assets why would the game make things overly complicated?

Diesleman
  • Diesleman

If thou' ist wanting some, thou' shall receive.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 25 July 2013 - 03:14 PM

He does have a point about forgetting who has what though, however you'd think r would take care of any problems like that as there games are usually pretty tight nit.

Frostarius
  • Frostarius

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 July 2013 - 03:20 PM

QUOTE (Skiesoftitan @ Thursday, Jul 25 2013, 15:14)
QUOTE (Frostarius @ Thursday, Jul 25 2013, 15:11)

I would imagine the business's are shared assets why would the game make things overly complicated?

Possibly. . . Infact that makes sense as the CE DLC includes a bike a car and a garage and it doesn't say who can and can't use it or who it belongs too same with weapons so you are probably right and the money would just be shared equally between them.

Freezer89
  • Freezer89

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 25 July 2013 - 03:23 PM

It has been confirmed that the stats are all the same for three protagonists - no matter how often you play as Michael, his stats will rise and so will the ones for Trevor and Franklin. Except the special abilities.

lazy.
  • lazy.

could you PLEASE stop using that f*cking blue font?!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 July 2013 - 03:23 PM

OP that's not how it works. You don't play the whole game as Michael or Franklin or Trevor. To progress the game you do missions with all three characters, and along the way levelling up their skills. There's a balance between the three characters, but you'll find you'll be driving more as Franklin, flying more as Trevor etc.

greenrock
  • greenrock

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 July 2013 - 03:26 PM

michael was one of the most wanted men in america, for his reputation as a highly skilled bank robber before he got into witpro

"he haz familiyz, not hardcorze gangstaz, i wantz hardcore gangsterz"

Frostarius
  • Frostarius

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 July 2013 - 03:30 PM

QUOTE (Freezer89 @ Thursday, Jul 25 2013, 15:23)
It has been confirmed that the stats are all the same for three protagonists - no matter how often you play as Michael, his stats will rise and so will the ones for Trevor and Franklin. Except the special abilities.

Watch the gameplay trailer again all three protagonists have different stats aka Michael is the best at shooting and strength Trevor is the pilot and franklin has better driving as well as other stats and you must do that on each character to raise that one's stats.

Diesleman
  • Diesleman

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 25 July 2013 - 03:30 PM

Uh, you sure about that? Sounds kinda stupid

greenrock
  • greenrock

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 July 2013 - 03:31 PM

QUOTE (Diesleman @ Thursday, Jul 25 2013, 15:30)

how's that stupid?

Diesleman
  • Diesleman

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 25 July 2013 - 03:33 PM

QUOTE (greenrock @ Thursday, Jul 25 2013, 15:31)

how's that stupid?

Geez, do I really have to explain? I think one of us isn't reading correctly. Furthermore, I don't believe it's me.

boyfromeast1
  • boyfromeast1

Trick

• Members

Posted 25 July 2013 - 03:35 PM

Honestly another sad fa**ot , go play as trevor or as you want , nobody cares that you dont like something in GAME YOU DIDNT SOW AND PLAYED YOURSELF , JUST COMPLAINING LIKE LITLE BITCH ... Go play SR, your litle 13 years old heart wont cry anymore i think ...

Frostarius
  • Frostarius

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 July 2013 - 03:35 PM

how's that stupid?

I did just explain exactly what happens with stats and it is correct and confirmed by Rockstar and Gameplay footage smile.gif

Andreas
  • Andreas

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Austria
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2014
    Best Avatar 2013
    Best New Member 2012
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 25 July 2013 - 03:36 PM

There is one main storyline that involves all protagonists somehow. The missions that involve at least two of the protagonists, can be played from more than one point of view, and you can switch between the characters while you play. However, each protagonist also has their own personal problems and missions.

ZuParadox
  • ZuParadox

Trick

• Members

Posted 25 July 2013 - 03:38 PM

QUOTE (Frostarius @ Thursday, Jul 25 2013, 15:35)

how's that stupid?

I did just explain exactly what happens with stats and it is correct and confirmed by Rockstar and Gameplay footage smile.gif

Really?

So when Michael increases his stamina on the bike, Trevor and Franklin also feel the gain? - thats pretty dumb if you ask me

Frostarius
  • Frostarius

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 July 2013 - 03:40 PM

QUOTE (ZuParadox @ Thursday, Jul 25 2013, 15:38)

how's that stupid?

Really?

So when Michael increases his stamina on the bike, Trevor and Franklin also feel the gain? - thats pretty dumb if you ask me

No I did not say that . . . I said they each have individual stats that you must increase with that character alone in gameplay footage and confirmed by Rockstar please read what I posted smile.gif

ZuParadox
  • ZuParadox

Trick

• Members

Posted 25 July 2013 - 03:41 PM

QUOTE (Frostarius @ Thursday, Jul 25 2013, 15:40)

how's that stupid?

Really?

No I did not say that . . . I said they each have individual stats that you must increase with that character alone in gameplay footage and confirmed by Rockstar please read what I posted smile.gif

lol you didn't say that

you said

"no matter how often you play as Michael, his stats will rise and so will the ones for Trevor and Franklin"

Diesleman
  • Diesleman

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 25 July 2013 - 03:43 PM

QUOTE (ZuParadox @ Thursday, Jul 25 2013, 15:41)

how's that stupid?

Really?

lol you didn't say that

you said

"no matter how often you play as Michael, his stats will rise and so will the ones for Trevor and Franklin"

Sorry, I'm not generally one to do this but suicidal.gif

Frostarius
  • Frostarius

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 July 2013 - 03:44 PM

how's that stupid?

Really?

lol you didn't say that

you said

sorry mate I think you missed the original post I did "Watch the gameplay trailer again all three protagonists have different stats aka Michael is the best at shooting and strength Trevor is the pilot and franklin has better driving as well as other stats and you must do that on each character to raise that one's stats. " is what I said lol

Frostarius
  • Frostarius

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 July 2013 - 03:46 PM

Freezer89 said what you quoted me as saying check back please smile.gif

I know exactly how the stats work as I watched the gameplay and Rockstar confirmed it

ZuParadox
  • ZuParadox

Trick

• Members

Posted 25 July 2013 - 03:46 PM

QUOTE (Frostarius @ Thursday, Jul 25 2013, 15:44)

how's that stupid?

Really?

lol you didn't say that

you said

sorry mate I think you missed the original post I did "Watch the gameplay trailer again all three protagonists have different stats aka Michael is the best at shooting and strength Trevor is the pilot and franklin has better driving as well as other stats and you must do that on each character to raise that one's stats. " is what I said lol

Sorry dude - my reply was to Freezer89 (i just quoted you thinking it was him)

Frostarius
  • Frostarius

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 July 2013 - 03:47 PM

QUOTE (ZuParadox @ Thursday, Jul 25 2013, 15:46)
QUOTE (Frostarius @ Thursday, Jul 25 2013, 15:44)

how's that stupid?

Really?

lol you didn't say that

you said

Sorry dude - my reply was to Freezer89 (i just quoted you thinking it was him)

Is all good mate smile.gif easily done

ZuParadox
  • ZuParadox

Trick

• Members

Posted 25 July 2013 - 03:50 PM

So yeah, what Frostarius said is right blush.gif

Frostarius
  • Frostarius

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 July 2013 - 03:50 PM

QUOTE (ZuParadox @ Thursday, Jul 25 2013, 15:50)
So yeah, what Frostarius said is right blush.gif

biggrin.gif cool.gif cookie.gif

grandtheftchronic
  • grandtheftchronic

Grand Thief Toker

• Members

Posted 25 July 2013 - 04:00 PM

Pretty sure you wont get sn option for a bit. You start out with michael, learn his story, then i assume after some missions you play with the other two, then prob switches as the story goes on. As far as stats, yes you will prob have to train them separately but the storyline prob helps out a lot w that. I do.however have no clue about houses. Maybe they are all business partners and share stocks money etc... ??

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users