Quantcast

» «
Photo

How do I find the vehicle I just modded in GTA IV?

2 replies to this topic
gta saaaaaa
  • gta saaaaaa

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 July 2013 - 03:29 AM

*How do I find the vehicle I just modded in GTA IV?*

Ok so Don't ever say I did it wrong because I followed every instructions they did in the tutorial, and When I started the game, I don't see my new modded car anywhere in sight. How do you find it? Thank you very much,

What I did was use SparkIV to replace the files I downloaded and imported it into vehicle.img which is what they did in the video. Am I missing something? thank you very much.

radioman
  • radioman

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 25 July 2013 - 08:46 PM

You simply load the game and drive/walk around the city until you see one. lol tounge2.gif lol.gif Not hard to figure out. lol tounge2.gif lol.gif

Rev3Lation
  • Rev3Lation

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 July 2013 - 01:34 PM

QUOTE (gta saaaaaa @ Thursday, Jul 25 2013, 03:29)
*How do I find the vehicle I just modded in GTA IV?*

Ok so Don't ever say I did it wrong because I followed every instructions they did in the tutorial, and When I started the game, I don't see my new modded car anywhere in sight. How do you find it? Thank you very much,

What I did was use SparkIV to replace the files I downloaded and imported it into vehicle.img which is what they did in the video. Am I missing something? thank you very much.

No, you aren't missing something, Try use the simple native trainer and spawn the car that you modded.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users