10 replies to this topic
Arsen Vitiuk
  • Arsen Vitiuk

Grand Theft Auto III Chain Game Former Chief

• Members
  • Ukraine

Posted 24 July 2013 - 07:20 AM

Self-explainable question, I guess.

Apart from the "Horting C" model we get as a reward for completing 8-Track, we never get to drive the "Hotring A" and "Hotring B" models in free-roam. (Well, we get to drive "Hotring B" during the mission itself, but that's kind of a limited use for it)

The question is: is there any way to make these vehicles spawn? Either stationary or in traffic.

P.S. Cheating is not the option I'm asking for. I'd look for the codes myself if I had a need to.

fnxrak
  • fnxrak

"Does the Pope sh*t in the Woods?"

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 24 July 2013 - 08:25 AM

I don't think so, you can get some rare vehicles in the vigilante but I don't think anyone has found a hotring of any kind at the game. The only way it could be possible would be to get one from the races and finding a way to get out of the "interior world" like in Vice City but I don't think that's possible in normal gameplay in San Andreas.

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 24 July 2013 - 09:29 AM

^No it isn't possible, interiors in San Andreas work different than in Vice City. And I also don't think there are non cheat ways to make Hotrings spawn.

Aintgottime2bleed
  • Aintgottime2bleed

to weird to live to rare to die

• Members

Posted 24 July 2013 - 10:37 AM

U can get out arena by cheats, i guess u can store it in the dohorty garage then ( since fail if not re enter car within 60secs or some ). But get it legit is impossible. So use cheats or win race.

__mako
  • __mako

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 24 July 2013 - 05:51 PM

What is the visual difference between Hotring A, B, and C?
Who knows, it might exist in vigilante

Aintgottime2bleed
  • Aintgottime2bleed

• Members

Posted 24 July 2013 - 06:04 PM

i think just different colors ( never payed attention so im not sure ), doubt it will at vigilante etc. i dont know cuz never did at any gta but seems not logical, think same for monstertruck wont be at vigilante etc.

fnxrak
  • fnxrak

"Does the Pope sh*t in the Woods?"

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 24 July 2013 - 06:28 PM

If exists in vigilante it has to be very very very very very rare, the phoenix is very very very rare LOLOLOL and it's like the 5th time I got it but the hotring has never shown before and all other rare vehicles have (ex. bullet, turismo)

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 24 July 2013 - 06:40 PM

QUOTE (fnxrak @ Wednesday, Jul 24 2013, 18:28)
If exists in vigilante it has to be very very very very very rare, the phoenix is very very very rare LOLOLOL and it's like the 5th time I got it but the hotring has never shown before and all other rare vehicles have (ex. bullet, turismo)

Hehe, Hotrings don't exist in Vigilante, trust me I restarted vigilante hundreds if not thousands times when I was trying to acquire Phoenix and such vehicles early. tounge.gif

__mako
  • __mako

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 25 July 2013 - 09:46 AM

Yeah it seems vigilante won't work, but i might give it a shot, having Hotring "A" and "B" would be nice cars to make FP/EP, at least i know what is visual difference now - normal Hotring always has #21 on it, at least according to wiki.

Aintgottime2bleed
  • Aintgottime2bleed

• Members

Posted 25 July 2013 - 11:10 AM

Hey _mako u want the other version ( A or B ) start the 8 track race now to increase u chance to get out is use cheats. Use cars can fly and all cars have nitro, it works 100% u just need good speed or hit wall a lil and u will fly out the arena. Now fly down till u at what u call heaven K. In heaven K the doherty garage always there so u can store ( never did myself so maybe gotta explode car in garage to make sure it will be there in normal world ). Only hard part is finding doherty since i dunno where arena interior is placed. U might use a heaven map but other annoying thing is u cant see where u are ( no arrow on world map ) cuz game thinks your racing so noneed to show where u are on the world map

__mako
  • __mako

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 26 July 2013 - 11:20 AM

hey, thanks for the tip, that might work, not that big problem to find Doherty garage for me.
I dislike using cheats to obtain vehicles, unless theyre really special, if i wont find any hotring in vigilante, which is likely, i might give this a shot when i am starting a new game.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users