Ped/Gang Voices...

4 replies to this topic
Ss4gogeta0
  • Ss4gogeta0

Huelga birds in the air and we're chargin with spears

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 July 2013 - 03:06 AM

I was able to extract the GTA III Gang voices and I was curious on how they could be implemented...

I was looking through the SA audio and I noticed each gang member has about 300+ lines... while the gang members in GTAIII have about 30 or so each... I could upload them if someone is willing to try to figure out how they could be included to GTA SA?

X-Seti
  • X-Seti

Retro Modder

• Feroci Racing
  • Mars

Posted 28 July 2013 - 01:06 PM

QUOTE (Ss4gogeta0 @ Wednesday, Jul 24 2013, 04:06)
I was able to extract the GTA III Gang voices and I was curious on how they could be implemented...

I was looking through the SA audio and I noticed each gang member has about 300+ lines... while the gang members in GTAIII have about 30 or so each... I could upload them if someone is willing to try to figure out how they could be included to GTA SA?

No need to mess with the VC.exe for this. it's down to SCM Chronological timing (script) and the GXT file for storing subtitles.

I've never looking into limits for VC but SA is another story.

Ss4gogeta0
  • Ss4gogeta0

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 July 2013 - 04:19 PM

QUOTE (X-Seti @ Sunday, Jul 28 2013, 13:06)
QUOTE (Ss4gogeta0 @ Wednesday, Jul 24 2013, 04:06)

No need to mess with the VC.exe for this. it's down to SCM Chronological timing (script) and the GXT file for storing subtitles.

I've never looking into limits for VC but SA is another story.

cool.gif I wouldnt need to modify the EXE for SA or VC to impliment the voices, its all a matter of replacing a few current ped voices with those of the extracgted ones... Im just curious about the GTA SA perdicument because I would need to replace 300 different voices with a limited pool of 30... unless i were to have my mother send my copy of LCS and VCS to me from where she is... I hate being out of state confused.gif

also with sacky's SA Limit Adjuster you can easily add a couple thousand peds without any problem (I added atleast 200 different peds to a few private mods) tounge.gif

X-Seti
  • X-Seti

Retro Modder

• Feroci Racing
  • Mars

Posted 31 July 2013 - 07:51 AM

Why replace?

Would it be better to have the ability to have as many as you need?

Ss4gogeta0
  • Ss4gogeta0

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 August 2013 - 06:22 AM

QUOTE (X-Seti @ Wednesday, Jul 31 2013, 07:51)
Why replace?

Would it be better to have the ability to have as many as you need?

yea it would, wish there was a way to

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users