Quantcast

» «
Photo

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP, LOST ALL SAVED GAMES!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic
gta saaaaaa
  • gta saaaaaa

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 July 2013 - 02:58 AM

Ok so This is a serious question, I put all of my hard work in this game and I was half way through when suddenly all the saved game are lost and I'm back to the first mission! Ok so what I did was I was trying to get a trainer to work, and where you have to copy all the files to the gta iv directory, so I did, then I messed with the files a little bit, like I had to put a xlive.dll file to my game because there weren't any. and some other files. I didn't delete any files. Then when I started the game, first I realized When I clicked into LIVE and I was trying to sign in nothing happened. So I just ignored this part. And when the game loaded, I realized All of my saved files are gone!! I'm back to the first mission, and when I was trying to load game it says there aren't any saved games  WTF? how did this happen? PLEASE HELP I need to get the savedgame back. THANK YOU VERY MUCH

OH AND ALSO I SAW PEOPLE SAY YOU CAN RESTORE YOUR SAVED GAME BY GOING TO COMPUTER > USER > APPDATA > ROCKSTAR GAME > SAVEGAMES AND RESTORE IT. WELL WHEN I CLICKED IN TO IT THERE WERE A FILE CALLED SGTA 400. WHAT SHOULD I DO WITH IT? HOW DO I RESTORE IT? THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH I'M HAVING A VERY HORRIBLE MOOD RIGHT NOW. I PROMISE I'M NOT GOING TO MESS WITH THESE TRAINERS AND STUFF AGAIN....... THANKS FOR HELPING! sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif

gta saaaaaa
  • gta saaaaaa

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 July 2013 - 03:32 AM

And it might be some thing with the script hook files and stuff, but I'm not sure how to fix it. Also how come I don't have a XLIVE.DLL file in my gta iv folder? it never did have one. And I bought the game so it's not a pirated illegal version. ANYBODY WITH ANY IDEAS??????? ANY???? smh god this is frustrating.

AuSsIeThUnDeR36
  • AuSsIeThUnDeR36

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 24 July 2013 - 03:01 PM

So what you have effectively done is installed IV over an already installed IV. Of course your save files will get deleted because you installed a fresh file OVER that old save file. Let this be a lesson to you that you won't get your old saves back now. Just start again and have fun. Sorry that has happened to you but that's just life. I remember one time (at band camp lol) I had nearly finished this game and then the save file got corrupted so I had to start over. It's just bad luck unfortunately.

tepi5512
  • tepi5512

gay bikers on acid

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 15 August 2014 - 08:15 AM Edited by tepi5512, 15 August 2014 - 08:15 AM.

I believe there are savegames online where people have saved after every single mission, so just download a savegame that is on the mission you believe you we're on.

Oh. and please, turn caps lock off.

Voodoo
  • Voodoo

Cyclop have 9 years

• Unknown
  • Contribution Award [GTAF]

Posted 15 August 2014 - 11:35 AM

Please don't bump old threads like this.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users