Mister Pink
  • Mister Pink

Boards Of Canada

• The Connection
  • None
  • Most Knowledgeable [Music] 2013
    Best Contributor [Music] 2012

Posted 26 August 2014 - 10:42 AM

Overrated - Orange is the New Black f*cking every c*nt talking About it  f*ck OFF f*cking hate that Tripe.

Game Of Thrones - make me want to Stab Myself with a Butchers Knife.

Underrated - The L Word simply because i always used to jerk off to it when i was like 15/16 Good Times.

Spongebob - f*cking Masterpiece i  find the Subtle Humor and Social Commentary way more Amusing than the in your face Stuff on Shows Like Family guy/American  Dad which are Also Overrated .

Just out of curiosity, what is it about Game of Thrones that you dislike? Is it because people go on about it a lot or it's popular? Or is there some sort of fundamental flaw with the story, script or production?

PinkRibbonScars
  • PinkRibbonScars

Also known as happpy11

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 August 2014 - 08:52 PM

Overrated
Adventure Time- Used to love this during its first few seasons but I couldn't get into it after that.

Underrated
The legend of Korra. I thinks it's up to bat with its predecessor.

Teenage mutant ninja turtles(2012) Animation isn't that bad. It has some great cameos and references.

Teen titans go! I love the cameos and references in that show.

My little pony- the animation looks great and the dialogue is nice.

Gravity falls- this is one of the best shows on Disney XD.

Ray
  • Ray

Tis The Season

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 October 2014 - 11:28 AM

I think Banshee is a pretty underrated show, mainly because it's a Cinemax original series. It's not a masterpiece by any means, but it can provide some good entertainment. The only gripes I have about the show is the overabundance of gore and sex scenes, but other than that, it's a decent series.

Mister Pink
  • Mister Pink

Boards Of Canada

• The Connection
  • None
  • Most Knowledgeable [Music] 2013
    Best Contributor [Music] 2012

Posted 21 October 2014 - 11:31 AM

Not talking about the show but a season, rather. Season 2 of The Wire. I think it's gold and most fans overlook it.

• TheUnholy likes this

SentinelXSVCS22
  • SentinelXSVCS22

Liberty City Resident III - IV

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 October 2014 - 12:08 PM

Overrated in my opinion. All reality TV shows, it just bores me whenever I see an advert on the TV about random people getting drunk and what not, and not really worth watching. Other programmes, but not all. Broadwalk Empire as an example, never have watched it myself, but looks interesting and way better than programmes being repeated and repetitive. (not all programmes)

Underrated: Anything that isn't reality, and something with proper humour and doesn't annoy you as you watch. 

Stephan90
  • Stephan90

Ihr müsst mich in den Stahl hinablassen.

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 21 October 2014 - 02:10 PM

overrated: Family Guy

underrated: Drawn Together

PsychoGamer3
  • PsychoGamer3

The End Times Prophet

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 08 November 2014 - 04:43 PM Edited by PsychoGamer3, 08 November 2014 - 04:44 PM.

You guys do realize that The Big Bang Theory doesn't use a laugh track? It's actually filmed in front of a live audience. However, How I Met Your Mother uses a laugh track (HIMYM is an "overrated" show in my opinion)

phoenixShine
  • phoenixShine

Bleedin' Tasty

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 11 November 2014 - 03:24 PM

Overrated: The Walking Dead, My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic, Dragon Ball series

Underrated: Supernatural, How I Met Your Mother

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users