Lost Kings of Los Santos - LKLS

3,959 replies to this topic
LibertyPrime
  • LibertyPrime

Street Cat

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 July 2013 - 05:24 PM

QUOTE (TheWordIsMarc @ Tuesday, Jul 23 2013, 12:12)
QUOTE (LibertyPrime @ Tuesday, Jul 23 2013, 16:55)
Did you see the updated rank chart yet Rev?

I've been thinking more about the "little town" turf. The pics we've seen so far of the town/s make them look quite big. Do ya'll think we'll be able to hold it down? If there are any choke points in the roads in and out (and if they can't just drive over the grass right by us) then we should use a car blockade to keep them out and get some kills.  cool.gif

Talkin bout Turf iv been thinkin, anyone remember Santa Maria Beach from San Andreas? Do we know if its confirmed? If so iv got a nice place that can be turf. On my game when i put on that gang everywhere cheat it because the most dangerous place on the map. There's a bridge. The Pier bridge. And under it is a road and stairs by the side. Blood bath heaven right there when sht goes up. Cars stack up , people just droppin everywhere. You could buy house right next to it in SA.

If you remember and its confirmed in it might be a nice spot to take. Use it like a bronx lol

Yeah I remember that. It was right near a pay and spray. I think the name now is vespucci beach. The layout of the area will be different though. The canals are near there though. The scene in the trailer with the woman running across the little bridge. That looks like an interesting area to post up. Expensive houses in that part.

TheWordIsMarc
  • TheWordIsMarc

Marcus J

• Members

Posted 23 July 2013 - 05:32 PM

QUOTE (LibertyPrime @ Tuesday, Jul 23 2013, 17:24)

I've been thinking more about the "little town" turf. The pics we've seen so far of the town/s make them look quite big. Do ya'll think we'll be able to hold it down? If there are any choke points in the roads in and out (and if they can't just drive over the grass right by us) then we should use a car blockade to keep them out and get some kills.  cool.gif

Talkin bout Turf iv been thinkin, anyone remember Santa Maria Beach from San Andreas? Do we know if its confirmed? If so iv got a nice place that can be turf. On my game when i put on that gang everywhere cheat it because the most dangerous place on the map. There's a bridge. The Pier bridge. And under it is a road and stairs by the side. Blood bath heaven right there when sht goes up. Cars stack up , people just droppin everywhere. You could buy house right next to it in SA.

If you remember and its confirmed in it might be a nice spot to take. Use it like a bronx lol

Yeah I remember that. It was right near a pay and spray. I think the name now is vespucci beach. The layout of the area will be different though. The canals are near there though. The scene in the trailer with the woman running across the little bridge. That looks like an interesting area to post up. Expensive houses in that part.

Ahh maybe not then. Still Grab our Ghetto & Country Town.

LibertyPrime
  • LibertyPrime

Street Cat

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 July 2013 - 05:39 PM

QUOTE (TheWordIsMarc @ Tuesday, Jul 23 2013, 12:32)

For sure. How are we going to deffend to different parts of the map at the same time? Especially if the locations are a ways apart. With a small crew we'll only be able to patrol one at a time. Idk man, maybe with should drop the town idea and concentrate on our hood. We can run south and east los most def.

TheWordIsMarc
  • TheWordIsMarc

Marcus J

• Members

Posted 23 July 2013 - 05:43 PM

QUOTE (LibertyPrime @ Tuesday, Jul 23 2013, 17:39)
QUOTE (TheWordIsMarc @ Tuesday, Jul 23 2013, 12:32)

For sure. How are we going to deffend to different parts of the map at the same time? Especially if the locations are a ways apart. With a small crew we'll only be able to patrol one at a time. Idk man, maybe with should drop the town idea and concentrate on our hood. We can run south and east los most def.

Damn do any of Y'all read my posts?! Lol
I said on the last Topic that we are small so we cant open up other sets under the Lost Kings Family until we got the members to do it.

So we'll start in the hood and when we get enough can split up the sets.
would be better if you could have GTA V worlds so we hop into the same world everytime ,
Otherwise were all gonna have to invite all to one world everytime.

And i guess me and AEJY would get that job lol

LibertyPrime
  • LibertyPrime

Street Cat

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 July 2013 - 05:54 PM

Now i remember you did say that. We will have to send invites each time. Like you said, we'll all spawn on different servers. That's all we can do about that. Like i said I'm expecting an upgraded version of RDR's online.

TheWordIsMarc
  • TheWordIsMarc

Marcus J

• Members

Posted 23 July 2013 - 05:56 PM

QUOTE (LibertyPrime @ Tuesday, Jul 23 2013, 17:54)
Now i remember you did say that. We will have to send invites each time. Like you said, we'll all spawn on different servers. That's all we can do about that. Like i said I'm expecting an upgraded version of RDR's online.

That's not confirmed tho?

Sort of a btch slap but yeah looks like we back in that invite game from RDR thn

LibertyPrime
  • LibertyPrime

Street Cat

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 July 2013 - 06:03 PM

QUOTE (TheWordIsMarc @ Tuesday, Jul 23 2013, 12:56)

Sort of a btch slap but yeah looks like we back in that invite game from RDR thn

Nah, it's not confirmed. It makes sense though. I don't think it will be much like IV's. You can't go backwards.

TheWordIsMarc
  • TheWordIsMarc

Marcus J

• Members

Posted 23 July 2013 - 06:05 PM

QUOTE (LibertyPrime @ Tuesday, Jul 23 2013, 18:03)

Nah, it's not confirmed. It makes sense though. I don't think it will be much like IV's. You can't go backwards.

Truth. I hope the Online is better. I was just thinking with it being an MMO and with Cash involved if seperate world servers to be involved. Plus the fact u can jump in at the press of a button.

LibertyPrime
  • LibertyPrime

Street Cat

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 July 2013 - 06:15 PM

QUOTE (TheWordIsMarc @ Tuesday, Jul 23 2013, 13:05)

Truth. I hope the Online is better. I was just thinking with it being an MMO and with Cash involved if seperate world servers to be involved. Plus the fact u can jump in at the press of a button.

I think we'll get a lot of what we asked for. Switching to MP with one button is different. Now what happens when we press it by accident trying to quickly switch t another character? Or when we're online and accidently switch to SP.

If we go by the map I drew on and do go with the strip I suggested then we should try to take that whole northeast part of the hood as ours. The avenue can be a boarder intil we're ready to make more moves.

Revolution-XW
  • Revolution-XW

LuisWayne

• Members

Posted 23 July 2013 - 06:16 PM

Ok was eating some hotdogs, home dawgs.

I think the ranks chart is very classy and I like it a lot, its clear.

I was thinking about our crew turf, and I wish there was like a closed road/path where its just houses there and a blocked pathway when you can only enter from the front through the road there, like in SA I think Vagos had this piece of turf and there was a car customization shop there where the street ended but you could only enter and exit through the front.

I'd like to have a piece of turf similar to that. What do u guys think?

TheWordIsMarc
  • TheWordIsMarc

Marcus J

• Members

Posted 23 July 2013 - 06:20 PM

QUOTE (LibertyPrime @ Tuesday, Jul 23 2013, 18:15)
QUOTE (TheWordIsMarc @ Tuesday, Jul 23 2013, 13:05)

I think we'll get a lot of what we asked for. Switching to MP with one button is different. Now what happens when we press it by accident trying to quickly switch t another character? Or when we're online and accidently switch to SP.

If we go by the map I drew on and do go with the strip I suggested then we should try to take that whole northeast part of the hood as ours. The avenue can be a boarder intil we're ready to make more moves.

Throw the map back up bruh.
And yeah i guess u go back to SP. But you have to do a combo of buttons i think.

Yeah @Rev i get what you thinkin. Maybe we should set up cars if its a world thing to block up streets ourselves.

Revolution-XW
  • Revolution-XW

LuisWayne

• Members

Posted 23 July 2013 - 06:29 PM

We should, I want to check the ghettos in hope to find a few of these. Its somewhere where I'd like to hang out with the home Dawgs.

TheWordIsMarc
  • TheWordIsMarc

Marcus J

• Members

Posted 23 July 2013 - 06:31 PM

QUOTE (Revolution-XW @ Tuesday, Jul 23 2013, 18:29)
We should, I want to check the ghettos in hope to find a few of these. Its somewhere where I'd like to hang out with the home Dawgs.

Yeah 1 Ghetto. The one Primes on about is the first Ghetto were takin.
until we got ppl we can only hold one territory.

Revolution-XW
  • Revolution-XW

LuisWayne

• Members

Posted 23 July 2013 - 06:39 PM

Sounds good to me, that'll put us some work to get done.

TheWordIsMarc
  • TheWordIsMarc

Marcus J

• Members

Posted 23 July 2013 - 06:42 PM

QUOTE (Revolution-XW @ Tuesday, Jul 23 2013, 18:39)
Sounds good to me, that'll put us some work to get done.

Yeah Bruh. Gotta hold down the Hood.
Ranks might be low and high depending. Don't take it personal.

I jus feel we need Spotters,Workers & Soldiers.

Revolution-XW
  • Revolution-XW

LuisWayne

• Members

Posted 23 July 2013 - 06:42 PM

I can understand that, wherever I am needed, i'll take down the spot and do my best to help out.

TheWordIsMarc
  • TheWordIsMarc

Marcus J

• Members

Posted 23 July 2013 - 06:45 PM

QUOTE (Revolution-XW @ Tuesday, Jul 23 2013, 18:42)
I can understand that, wherever I am needed, i'll take down the spot and do my best to help out.

Ok but dont hold my word on that i need to speak to AEJY bout it

Revolution-XW
  • Revolution-XW

LuisWayne

• Members

Posted 23 July 2013 - 06:47 PM

So we've sorted out the vehicle discussion? what's it going to be?

TheWordIsMarc
  • TheWordIsMarc

Marcus J

• Members

Posted 23 July 2013 - 06:50 PM

QUOTE (Revolution-XW @ Tuesday, Jul 23 2013, 18:47)
So we've sorted out the vehicle discussion? what's it going to be?

1 more car needed , a low rider of some sort.

Revolution-XW
  • Revolution-XW

LuisWayne

• Members

Posted 23 July 2013 - 06:51 PM

We could just turn the Voodoo into our lowrider, or there's another one named Hurricane or something like that.

TheWordIsMarc
  • TheWordIsMarc

Marcus J

• Members

Posted 23 July 2013 - 06:53 PM

QUOTE (Revolution-XW @ Tuesday, Jul 23 2013, 18:51)
We could just turn the Voodoo into our lowrider, or there's another one named Hurricane or something like that.

Really? Throw up the GTA V pic bruh.

Revolution-XW
  • Revolution-XW

LuisWayne

• Members

Posted 23 July 2013 - 06:55 PM Edited by Revolution-XW, 23 July 2013 - 06:58 PM.

Im not sure, it was in SA, i'll look for it if I'm right, it is a lowrider of some sort.

EDIT: I'll look into SA's car list, and i'll search for Lowrides specifically.

EDIT2: Found the car, its called the Tornado i'll get the pic for ye.

TheWordIsMarc
  • TheWordIsMarc

Marcus J

• Members

Posted 23 July 2013 - 06:57 PM

QUOTE (Revolution-XW @ Tuesday, Jul 23 2013, 18:55)
Im not sure, it was in SA, i'll look for it if I'm right, it is a lowrider of some sort.

Ok bro. Hav a look around. Post up if u find.

Revolution-XW
  • Revolution-XW

LuisWayne

• Members

Posted 23 July 2013 - 07:00 PM Edited by Revolution-XW, 23 July 2013 - 07:03 PM.

user posted image

That's the car I'm talking about, the Tornado, a Lowrider.

TheWordIsMarc
  • TheWordIsMarc

Marcus J

• Members

Posted 23 July 2013 - 07:02 PM

QUOTE (Revolution-XW @ Tuesday, Jul 23 2013, 19:00)
user posted image

That's the car I'm talking about, the Tornado, a Lowrider.

Could be Nice.
Is it on V?

Revolution-XW
  • Revolution-XW

LuisWayne

• Members

Posted 23 July 2013 - 07:04 PM

I don't think it's confirmed yet, but I do think it will be in since V will have the largest amount of vehicles than any other GTA before. It should be in.

EDIT: I'll check the V confirmed car list to make sure.

TheWordIsMarc
  • TheWordIsMarc

Marcus J

• Members

Posted 23 July 2013 - 07:04 PM

user posted image

Im feelin this blue car.

Revolution-XW
  • Revolution-XW

LuisWayne

• Members

Posted 23 July 2013 - 07:06 PM

That looks like a soft type of Muscle car to me, it looks cool if you ask me.

I'd modify the crap out of that car lol, could have some potential dawg, looks like it.

TheWordIsMarc
  • TheWordIsMarc

Marcus J

• Members

Posted 23 July 2013 - 07:06 PM

QUOTE (Revolution-XW @ Tuesday, Jul 23 2013, 19:04)
I don't think it's confirmed yet, but I do think it will be in since V will have the largest amount of vehicles than any other GTA before. It should be in.

EDIT: I'll check the V confirmed car list to make sure.

Got ur Tornado

user posted image

Revolution-XW
  • Revolution-XW

LuisWayne

• Members

Posted 23 July 2013 - 07:08 PM

I just saw it right now lol, good find though.

Glad its in, it could be used as a Lowrider in our hood. I want to customize it already. I hope we can take the hood off of it and leave it open.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users