Photo

Lost Kings of Los Santos - LKLS

3,975 replies to this topic
fridaynightscream
  • fridaynightscream

Just an average gamer.

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 July 2015 - 04:59 AM Edited by fridaynightscream, 11 July 2015 - 05:00 AM.

Nobody has posted on this topic in a year. Wow. So, the reason why I'm here is because I remember I joined this crew before GTA V came out, when we all hyped up for it, and in August 2013, TONS of people were making crews and preparing for GTA Online to launch. I remember I joined this one, but you guys were mainly a PSN crew, and I, at the time, was on Xbox 360. There were people running the Xbox 360 crew, but I couldn't really get into contact with any of the Xbox people, So, I quit the crew and I forgot about it. I've been revisiting this forum, and I remembered being apart of this crew for a short while. And, I'm on PS4 now, so I figured, "Hey. I get it's been 2 years, but maybe I could join up with these guys again." So, I found this topic, and..

What happened to you guys? I doubt anyone is gonna respond to this after a whole year, but what happened? Did, nobody join when GTA Online launched? Did a bunch of you just quit? This place seems deserted. What happened? 

• Cutty Christmas likes this

TheWordIsMarc
  • TheWordIsMarc

Marcus J

• Members

Posted 11 January 2016 - 12:28 PM

Holy Jeez! Sup Friday! Yeah well it's a long story about what happened to us and where we've been along the road.

Initially we lost a good load of people when GTAO dropped and at the same time we lost contact with the Xbox crew so we believed they'd just died in the dirt.

Which was a shame but there was nothing I could do. I'd put my trust in three leaders on Xbox side over the time period of like August 13 and they all seemingly dropped flags.

Shame because we had good people over there. Like yourself , Ganxta Clown & Ms.GroveStreet.

PSN is still running a small crew. We'd love for you to jump back inline with us. More relaxed yet organized.
Not as street gang as we used to be.... With time comes evolution and we've sure been through a lot of that.

TheWordIsMarc
  • TheWordIsMarc

Marcus J

• Members

Posted 12 January 2016 - 03:05 PM

Sorry for Double Post. I understand rules & terms , regulations and all.

Lost Kings is OPEN for recruitment on PLAYSTATION 4. We're no longer the street gang we once we're. We're much more relaxed and organized enough to have an event planned each Thursday.

We currently hold just a handful of members. We have a deep and rich history. A half or so of that history is right here.

I'll be looking to redo the main page of this topic when I get around to it.

If you wish to join us or enquire about what we're about nowadays. Search TheWordIsMarc on PSN and message me.

We are big Skype users. Text only for those who thought we'd require you to have a Mic or camera... No need.

We're laid back and chilled most of the time. We've been through trials and tribulations to teach us the error of our ways.

We've lost and gain a lot of different people of the few years we've existed and we're greatful for all those who passed on through.

We respect loyalty and we hope to find loyals as we move forward. I'm happy to be able to say I kept Cutty Custer who also had a stop break and jumped in with the vans for awhile. I also kept Luis. I'm blessed to have those two loyal and talking non-stop from the days they discovered or we're discovered by LK.

I see Anthony P a few times... Mr.Ant P spent a fair bit of time with us last year in a stop break before finding more permanent work. Now we see him rarely but his embraced as an Original every time he returns home.

I'm sad to say... We lost a lot of members to GTAO being the way it was when it first released... It led to premature breaking of branches. And I hope that within time they will return home.

Lost Kings has been around awhile now and from my personal view.... Won't be going anywhere anytime soon.

If you're looking for a crew who will take you in as one of their own and embrace you as a friend and family member of our cause then this is the place for you.

I'm humble enough to understand that many crews speak the same talk. But I think I can speak outside of my humble words to praise just how welcoming this crew can be when embracing new members... Especially if you take the time to get involved and become one of us.

I'm honoured to have been a part of Lost Kings and all its evolution stop points across the Rocky roads which we've faced. I hope you'll take these words and find yourself wanting to be a part of Lost Kings.

Hope to see some new people amongst us soon.
  • Alchemist likes this

Lorenzen--True
  • Lorenzen--True

"Kill. Rape n' Control

• New Members
  • Denmark

Posted 14 January 2016 - 03:34 PM

Yoo boys

• TheWordIsMarc likes this

TheWordIsMarc
  • TheWordIsMarc

Marcus J

• Members

Posted 15 January 2016 - 10:59 PM

We got Lorenz down with LK!

Cutty Christmas
  • Cutty Christmas

Lost Kings of Los Santos

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 February 2016 - 05:02 PM

LK is still around. Get in touch through DM with TheWordIsMarc or myself. Thank you for coming through!

L00NEY
  • L00NEY

ストリートスタイ

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 February 2016 - 06:06 PM Edited by L00NEY, 05 February 2016 - 06:24 PM.

GRn2qnW.png

• Cutty Christmas likes this

Cutty Christmas
  • Cutty Christmas

Lost Kings of Los Santos

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 February 2016 - 10:43 PM

• TheWordIsMarc likes this

TheWordIsMarc
  • TheWordIsMarc

Marcus J

• Members

Posted 11 February 2016 - 02:11 PM

GRn2qnW.png

Yessir. Still around and pushing forward.

Cutty Christmas
  • Cutty Christmas

Lost Kings of Los Santos

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 February 2016 - 03:22 PM

Another livestream later today. Theme today: Cartel life

TheWordIsMarc
  • TheWordIsMarc

Marcus J

• Members

Posted 13 February 2016 - 06:48 PM

Throw the streams up. You got three Parts to Cartel & FastBisons on mine from yesterday.

I did finish editin a video today. Pressed share and it was uploading and my dumb ass switched the console off. Chances are it won't continue processing and that means starting from scratch because I save nothing xD

Guests to the Lost Kings page. Why not get in contact?
My PSN ID is TheWordIsMarc or you can reach Cutty on PSN ID LK-Cutty

We're of a rich history. And new stories are always welcome. Brotherhood realism is first. Friendships is what we've always aimed to build off.

Nino Brown said Business is never personal. But Marcus J says Personal solidifies Business in Los Santos. Hit us up

Cutty Christmas
  • Cutty Christmas

Lost Kings of Los Santos

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 February 2016 - 07:48 PM

Last part of our recent event. New Mode for me.

Cutty Christmas
  • Cutty Christmas

Lost Kings of Los Santos

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 June 2016 - 07:38 AM

Vacation is over for Lost Kings. We are welcoming new members.

TheWordIsMarc
  • TheWordIsMarc

Marcus J

• Members

Posted 04 July 2016 - 11:33 AM

Happy Birthday. Lost Kings!!!
Let it be one of so many more as we grind into more years and a deeper and richer dynasty. We've pasted so many times and era's and though it lasted a few months our GTAForum Pre GTA V build up was a massive thing for us. And while we didn't get seen as relavent or as a group that should've been promoted we did our best to stay afloat and we buildt members upon members and went through many things before we'd even jumped into the GTA Online expierence.

We've lost many a members and gained along the road and still I have to thank and honour the time that each one of those members brought to LK when they were around, Whether they left on good or not so good terms. I have to thank you all for the incredible experience it has been at the helm of the Lost Kings in our evolution.

I also have to mention within those names we had AEJY who left us prematurely. He wanted his own thing and I couldn't hate on that. Eventually he found his rollers and hopefully his happy and having fwoiow. Much love to him for being a part of bringing Lost Kings to life.

Secondly I have to mention Liberty Prime. He was definitely one of my strongest bonds started out the Kings along with Rev a.k.a Luis and also tha west side bodyguard Anthony P. Liberty Prime was out on the east coast and unfortunately... After many hours of just talking and building up a friendship. Even chilling with some others on GTA IV at the time, He suddenly disappeared. It was a sad point in our early days and It was unfortunate he never got to see us grow to the stature we did.

The same has to go for LeBron and many others who didn't quite make it to the game. Unfortunately now everyone found GTA as they wanted and with that they packed up and went home. But there's always love if you decide to return.

Additionally, I must speak on the Xbox family which met its end abruptly due to leadership issues that cropped up along the way. We did our very best as PlayStation users to try and keep Xbox with a dominant leader at the wheel. Unfortunately it faded a few times and they finally buckled. I still take full responsibility although i couldn't join them on Xbox. If any old Xbox members want to show up on PSN anytime just hit us up. You know TheWordIsMarc is my ID on PSN.

Additionally, Once again. I must mention that along the way we've met plenty of wonderful people from all areas of this world and within different moments in their lives. Ive always prided myself in making this crew about friendship and brotherhood before all the play. Loyalty is a wonderful thing and so it is knowing you have brothers , sisters and the best of friends just a second away. There to hear you and help you and giving you the opportunity to share your wisdom also.

Im not ashamed in fact im overwhelmed and blessed to say that my biggest friendships are right here with the Lost Kings. They truly are my other family and Id hate to experience life without them.

And... Here it is.. Another birthday and anniversary with many more to come. And with that I must put alot of shine onto a few names.

First of all...

Cutty Christmas -
When Cutty arrived in LK I was glad to have found someone with some crew experience, I didn't know back then just what he would mean to me. His a legend and a true king and we could do without him. He is the brain and wise one and the man able to bring everyone together.

His a true hero to the Lost Kings and its no secret that i pedestal the man to the top of ladder alot of the time as he truly is a real King. Love to jump into gameplay , discussions and even just watching his YouTube channel and watching him and his lovely little family unit give advise and share to the world.

Nothing but love for you, Cutty. But im not letting you hang up that Jersey just yet.

Secondly, The guy that crept up on me so early In the LK development that I was boosted to have finally made a member in a forum that was understandably hostile towards the type of group i was making. And yes im talking about the guy who had a thing for Bunny , The guy that because the Booti Hunter!

What can I say... He came to me as Revolution XW a.k.a Rev. And he bared all and shown us Luis, The man he is , What he was about and how much commitment he had for the Kings.

He is truly a super cool dude with a mind set on one thing and that's alright Lol. He is a staple of what LK is and is in some way the trophy boy and for a very long time has been like the Jerry West logo of the Lost Kings. The symbol and has always been the super popular member of the Kings. I have questioned giving him the torch numerous times as we developed through the forums and each time he told me to keep it and together we'd rise. And we did. I love the guy and just like Cutty , he truly is my brother and a best friend. And I couldn't be without either of them.

Also... Frizzy and Bison must get a mention. They both came at different times. I found Frizzy when he was the blueman and we were on the brink of needing a new generation of Kings. Frizzy embodied that... He was a young 13 year old when he came in and not alot of crews would've looked at him but we were different. We wanted to bring in this young guy. His grown in the deeper years of his teenage life and we've seen him grow so much and we'll witness so much more as he moves into his late teens. Got us feeling old before our time. But we're extremely proud and he knows we're there along the way whenever he needs us. Maybe one day he'll be holding the torch and me , cutty and rev will be in the retirement home fighting over dominos 😂

And now Ive got to mention Bison, TheFastBison. Its ironic that the first time I saw Bison he was on a bike speeding towards me as bullets flew my way. I ducked down and shot back and Bison, unlike his accomplice.. Wasn't about to give up so easily. He tried to make a comeback and while I was able to hold him off I saw something in the DenMark native and decided that I wanted him to be a part of what we were in a transformation time for the Kings.

Bison was a big part of the line up and is one loyal guy who truly has me blessed and overwhelmed when he tells me he truly sees me as a big brother. And so my lil brother Bison makes me so proud as he progresses through the end of his teens through his education. With his capability to blind me with science 😂

Bison prefers to stick to the shadows for the most part but he is always with us and I keep him open on my contacts just as much as I do the general discussion. Love always to my Lil Brothers.

And so I have to round this up with a thank you to the GTA forums and the times we've been through. The members who came and went. The battles we've faced and overcome. And im humbled each and every single day to have the kings family at my side.

I hope and pray for more and more days , weeks , months , years and even more!!! To come for the Kings.

Happy Birthday Lost Kings!
Those that have been , were , are , will be...

Love always.

We may be Lost... But we're still Kings
- Anthony P. 2013.

blaestPaaSpeed
  • blaestPaaSpeed

Da hata

• Members
  • Denmark

Posted 07 July 2016 - 03:18 PM

Let's get this party up and running, advanced street gang. 

~ Chris

Cutty Christmas
  • Cutty Christmas

Lost Kings of Los Santos

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 August 2016 - 09:57 AM

Happy Birthday LK! Another year! The forums may think we are dead but far from it.

Anyone looking for a Crew to Muscle in or give their Character a bit of a Role-Play experience, Welcome!

We even have spots for players who don't like to fight but rather make the deals.

PS4 Tag: LK_Cutty or TheWordisMarc
  • Rocket Man FI likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users