Answer Here

Do you have a Headset?

yes

Time Zone

UK

What skills do you have?

good driver and good with a sniper

How often do you visit GTAForums?

joined the other day and not stopped looking at it...

How Many gangs have you been in

none...but I've played gta for like 10 years and i know what these gangs are all about...wanna represent LKLS...

Anything else you might want to add

Answer Here
get back to me asap..on gta right now

Richi3 H4ll is my xbox gamer tag

Unfortunately we don't have an Xbox family anymore as they simply just disbanded.. We believe due to the new next gen consoles.. The pan family is still running strong. If u can join PSN we'd love to have you , otherwise im not too sure what else I can offer as I haven't got to know you enough to allow you to run our xbox family.

Cutty Christmas
  • Cutty Christmas

Lost Kings of Los Santos

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 February 2014 - 09:27 AM

Welcome to LKLS MatheFable.

MatTheFatAble
  • MatTheFatAble

LK Muscle

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 February 2014 - 01:04 AM

Thanks man.

Cutty Christmas
  • Cutty Christmas

Lost Kings of Los Santos

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 February 2014 - 03:22 AM

Hope to see you on tomorrow. I'll send
you PSN names of the crew.

TheWordIsMarc
  • TheWordIsMarc

Marcus J

• Members

Posted 28 February 2014 - 07:36 AM

LKs Up

G Money316777
  • G Money316777

Prankster

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 February 2014 - 07:45 AM

What's this LK

Cutty Christmas
  • Cutty Christmas

Lost Kings of Los Santos

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 February 2014 - 07:10 PM

Good work Matt. Glad your here with us.

TheWordIsMarc
  • TheWordIsMarc

Marcus J

• Members

Posted 03 March 2014 - 08:23 AM

What's this LK

Street Gang , But Im sure ur in now right?

KD himan
  • KD himan

The Electro AfghaN™

• BUSTED!
  • Vietnam

Posted 03 March 2014 - 08:37 AM

Oh man TheWordIsMarc! what a Damn presentation of the LKLS! i really love it. well goodluck with it :)

Cutty Christmas
  • Cutty Christmas

Lost Kings of Los Santos

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 March 2014 - 11:25 AM

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY.

TheWordIsMarc
  • TheWordIsMarc

Marcus J

• Members

Posted 06 March 2014 - 09:26 AM

Username(GTAF) RichieHall Age (Optional) 20 PSN Answer Here Do you have a Headset? yes Time Zone UK What skills do you have? good driver and good with a sniper How often do you visit GTAForums? joined the other day and not stopped looking at it... How Many gangs have you been in none...but I've played gta for like 10 years and i know what these gangs are all about...wanna represent LKLS... Anything else you might want to add Answer Here

get back to me asap..on gta right now

Richi3 H4ll is my xbox gamer tag

Sorry I need to edit our front page. Unfortunately our Xbox family disbanded due to New Consoles and their own personal issues & arguments.. With being said if you can get onto a PS3 we'd be happy to have you. If not stay in contact and we'll discuss xbox making a kings comeback.

Cutty Christmas
  • Cutty Christmas

Lost Kings of Los Santos

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 March 2014 - 11:53 PM

I'm ready to jump some youngins in lol

TheWordIsMarc
  • TheWordIsMarc

Marcus J

• Members

Posted 08 March 2014 - 10:31 AM

Oh man TheWordIsMarc! what a Damn presentation of the LKLS! i really love it. well goodluck with it :)

Thanks KD!

I'm ready to jump some youngins in lol

I'm down to jump em in... Tbh It might be an idea to change it up

Cutty Christmas
  • Cutty Christmas

Lost Kings of Los Santos

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 March 2014 - 02:57 AM

Been a busy week for the Kings. Reminding me of when I first got in.

A J
  • A J

Aggressively Honest

• BUSTED!
  • Wales
  • Best Event 2012 [Gang Wars]

Posted 09 March 2014 - 07:21 PM

Yo Lost Kings, let's play a crew vs crew battle on ps3.

Please could one of you guys if interested, add me on PSN: ajbns87 

Cutty Christmas
  • Cutty Christmas

Lost Kings of Los Santos

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 March 2014 - 10:34 AM

Those Ballas are not ready.

TheWordIsMarc
  • TheWordIsMarc

Marcus J

• Members

Posted 12 March 2014 - 11:06 AM

Yo Lost Kings, let's play a crew vs crew battle on ps3.

Please could one of you guys if interested, add me on PSN: ajbns87 

I'm assuming you're meaning Death matches.... Normally not our thing but hey we'll take u..

Cutty Christmas
  • Cutty Christmas

Lost Kings of Los Santos

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 March 2014 - 03:56 AM

Add PSN: LK_Cutty for a tour of Los Santos. Lost Kings style.

TheWordIsMarc
  • TheWordIsMarc

Marcus J

• Members

Posted 14 March 2014 - 09:05 AM

- TheWordIsMarc - PSN // Generation 2 Of LK is building up quite fast. Become a part of LK. A history, a dynasty , A Street Gang , A Street Family.

LKs UP. Be apart of Los Santos Finest Kings.

Black & White
  • Black & White

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 March 2014 - 02:12 PM Edited by Black & White, 15 March 2014 - 02:14 PM.

I think we need a meeting. I need to discuss some things. For example, each member are "accidentally" killing each other and it's supposed to be funny. I'm not getting it.

I may be grabbing some new GFX for our recruitment page. We need to bring in some fresh members, some loyal and dedicated members. The way LK recruit is stupid and risky. I don't believe in finding absolutely anyone and making them perform the initiation. Sooner or later, we'll have over 15 people that will pass the initiation and will end up enemies of the gang. 

Our security needs upgraded too. I can literally find bodyguards and bagmen. They will do anything for you. Drive your car, do jobs with you, etc...... (If you are reading this Marc..) - I remember when you automatically let me join the gang. For all you know, I could of been working for an LK enemy gang and could of killed you and your lieutenants. If we have any enemies, it will be extremely f*cking easy for them to become a member, in under 15 minutes. Know what I mean? 

I'm just looking out for the Lost Kings. (Marc...) - I remember you stated that you wanted the Lost Kings to change and become something even bigger. If we keep acting like this, we'll be ending in the garbage. I've also heard that we're expanding to other games. If we are going to do that, we need to accomplish cleaning our act in Los Santos.

TheWordIsMarc
  • TheWordIsMarc

Marcus J

• Members

Posted 15 March 2014 - 04:32 PM

I think we need a meeting. I need to discuss some things. For example, each member are "accidentally" killing each other and it's supposed to be funny. I'm not getting it.

I may be grabbing some new GFX for our recruitment page. We need to bring in some fresh members, some loyal and dedicated members. The way LK recruit is stupid and risky. I don't believe in finding absolutely anyone and making them perform the initiation. Sooner or later, we'll have over 15 people that will pass the initiation and will end up enemies of the gang. 

Our security needs upgraded too. I can literally find bodyguards and bagmen. They will do anything for you. Drive your car, do jobs with you, etc...... (If you are reading this Marc..) - I remember when you automatically let me join the gang. For all you know, I could of been working for an LK enemy gang and could of killed you and your lieutenants. If we have any enemies, it will be extremely f*cking easy for them to become a member, in under 15 minutes. Know what I mean? 

I'm just looking out for the Lost Kings. (Marc...) - I remember you stated that you wanted the Lost Kings to change and become something even bigger. If we keep acting like this, we'll be ending in the garbage. I've also heard that we're expanding to other games. If we are going to do that, we need to accomplish cleaning our act in Los Santos.

1 - U were the one starting the fighting and using your immature blowing kisses and acting like a homo which pisses of alot of the members.

2 - I knew who you were and that's why I let you in , And ur point Invalid coz we've got no real enemies atm and even if was a spy thang and you killed us we'd just come back and f*ck you up twice , triple as bad.

3 - I don't see you as an OG of the gang so recruiting wise you should look to bring ppl in without us knowing..

4 - You're never on with us anyway... Twice and the one time I just drove of coz you were just blowing kisses at the car.

5 - I was expecting ud just run off to Reapers MC eventually anyway as it seems to be your point of re-adjusting yourself everytime you start or join another gang uv always ended up running back to Reaper...as far as I could see.

And my last ... LK isn't going to garbage as Im not giving it up and way I see Iv got ppl that are just as loyal to LK as me. You cant talk about putting a gang to the garbage when Vagos MC didn't last past the January - February mark.

Cutty Christmas
  • Cutty Christmas

Lost Kings of Los Santos

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 March 2014 - 05:36 PM

Reminds me, we need to talk about LK year anniversary, I came in a lil after it formed. Would that make it May, June, or July for one year?

^^^^ There is a reason that dude isn't on our private site.

TheWordIsMarc
  • TheWordIsMarc

Marcus J

• Members

Posted 15 March 2014 - 05:55 PM

Reminds me, we need to talk about LK year anniversary, I came in a lil after it formed. Would that make it May, June, or July for one year?

^^^^ There is a reason that dude isn't on our private site.

July I think , About 2 but last week of July

Cutty Christmas
  • Cutty Christmas

Lost Kings of Los Santos

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 March 2014 - 06:56 PM

We can throw a party at Rev's pad, he loves hosting. Who knows, the new updates might bring us new properties by July.

Black & White
  • Black & White

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 March 2014 - 07:58 PM

1 - U were the one starting the fighting and using your immature blowing kisses and acting like a homo which pisses of alot of the members.

2 - I knew who you were and that's why I let you in , And ur point Invalid coz we've got no real enemies atm and even if was a spy thang and you killed us we'd just come back and f*ck you up twice , triple as bad.

3 - I don't see you as an OG of the gang so recruiting wise you should look to bring ppl in without us knowing..

4 - You're never on with us anyway... Twice and the one time I just drove of coz you were just blowing kisses at the car.

5 - I was expecting ud just run off to Reapers MC eventually anyway as it seems to be your point of re-adjusting yourself everytime you start or join another gang uv always ended up running back to Reaper...as far as I could see.

And my last ... LK isn't going to garbage as Im not giving it up and way I see Iv got ppl that are just as loyal to LK as me. You cant talk about putting a gang to the garbage when Vagos MC didn't last past the January - February mark.

Why can't we talk respectfully and maturely?

1 - No, I didn't start the fighting. I was riding the BMX and I was constantly getting hit and thrown off the bike. I remember yesterday that people were killing you and were constantly saying "LOL". I was blowing kisses as a joke. Yes, I'm a homosexual but I have a girlfriend and a family... right. I killed people after I was killed. It's common knowledge that you will defend yourself. I also remember that you came running up to me and hit me. What's that all about? If you are going to accuse me of things, at least do it correctly and don't make up things.

2 - That's not the point. If we had a great amount of security, we wouldn't even need to worry about getting payback and revenge. I strongly appreciate that you let me in without delay, as I deeply respect you and the Lost Kings, but many of our members are gullible and will get killed without knowing. We need to change that. As our crew grows, we need to be more careful. It's harder with more members. We will be worrying more and will have a huge list of people to kill.

3 - What do you mean? I haven't started recruiting yet because I'm worried about the other people that I haven't even played with or gamed with. As you know, I have respect for the Lost Kings and I want the crew to grow with loyal and dedicated members. People that we've just met in a lobby and them becoming members, wow, that's pretty amateur.

4 - I'm on sometimes. I'm quite busy now and I have things to do. Respectfully, I cannot put my real-life events aside. I cannot contribute as much because I am worried about the Lost Kings. I usually don't get notified when I am absent and I discover things later on.

5 - Ran back to Reaper? No. You've got it wrong. I've never "ran back to Reaper". He isn't my daddy, he isn't my boss. I have mutual respect for him because he is a good leader, even one of the best. Although I slightly dislike him, he has a great crew. He runs a tight ship. I tried to join his crew because I respect his crew and I always have. I probably always will respect his crew. He has the best members. Unfortunately, he took far too long to respond back to me. He was an ally, that's it. With this friendly killing bullsh*t, I don't know the difference between our kind and the other players.

TheWordIsMarc
  • TheWordIsMarc

Marcus J

• Members

Posted 15 March 2014 - 08:45 PM

I never called u a homo I said u act as 1. That was a one of thing stop making out its a major fkn tradition. I don't get on way too much myself because of real life events but I do get on at nights when I have time. The rest is all sh*t which I never took time to read apart from the bit about Reaper..

I understand what you mean recruiting wise... But stop underrating and underestimating my abilities and LKs ability to stay around. Iv done this sh*t too many times in different concepts of gangs on different devices in different 'worlds' as it were. I know what Im doing... As of the moment the recruitment issues are based around more like whose recruiting and not informing... As of the tactics... Your main tactic is to take other gangs and mold them into your image which tbh I'm past that atm and I don't spend time around here enough to snoop out the baby gangs... Or on social clubs... We used to do it all the time on a mmo I used to be on, but the landscape is very different. It still works but as of the moment Im focusing efforts on finding single players who show they have the potential and initiative to become someone within this gang. We are doing the whole accept some we don't know.. This is to just fly the flag abit.. Soon enough we Reel them in or chop em down and strip the logo... It was our 'Marketing' ... Before we got the youtube channel up.

Black & White
  • Black & White

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 March 2014 - 10:08 PM Edited by Black & White, 15 March 2014 - 10:12 PM.

I never called u a homo I said u act as 1. That was a one of thing stop making out its a major fkn tradition. I don't get on way too much myself because of real life events but I do get on at nights when I have time. The rest is all sh*t which I never took time to read apart from the bit about Reaper..

I understand what you mean recruiting wise... But stop underrating and underestimating my abilities and LKs ability to stay around. Iv done this sh*t too many times in different concepts of gangs on different devices in different 'worlds' as it were. I know what Im doing... As of the moment the recruitment issues are based around more like whose recruiting and not informing... As of the tactics... Your main tactic is to take other gangs and mold them into your image which tbh I'm past that atm and I don't spend time around here enough to snoop out the baby gangs... Or on social clubs... We used to do it all the time on a mmo I used to be on, but the landscape is very different. It still works but as of the moment Im focusing efforts on finding single players who show they have the potential and initiative to become someone within this gang. We are doing the whole accept some we don't know.. This is to just fly the flag abit.. Soon enough we Reel them in or chop em down and strip the logo... It was our 'Marketing' ... Before we got the youtube channel up.

Alright, look.. I'll stop it. I was only joking. I thought you liked kidding around too. I assumed you were going to get out of the car and joke a little bit too. I didn't expect you to drive away like that. That's why I fired bullets into the air.

I'm not underestimating the Lost Kings in any shape, way or form. I respect you, Marc. I know you are a capable and good leader. I care about the Lost Kings. That is all. From my previous experiences, I used to recruit like crazy. Most of the people were people that I played with in the same lobbies. It turned out that most of them wasted my time and weren't valuable. Most of them were young, foreign kids. You know how GTA V online is. It's rare to come across some well educated American or British people. That's why we have to do it on some websites and these forums. It works. It might slightly take up more time, but it's completely worth it.

I understand that some members are active, whereas others aren't so active. We need some proper rules and members to fill in the ranks. Everyone needs to be heard out, so the members actually have a voice and can lay out their own thoughts.

And Cutty - don't bother getting involved, man. Just don't. There isn't a reason as to why I "am not allowed on the website". Marc even requested for me to join the website, but I haven't had time to do it.

Cutty Christmas
  • Cutty Christmas

Lost Kings of Los Santos

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 March 2014 - 12:31 AM

^^^ yeah, cause we ALL discussed allowing you on the site ;) You & Marc can hash it out.

TheWordIsMarc
  • TheWordIsMarc

Marcus J

• Members

Posted 16 March 2014 - 10:47 PM

I think members have a very loud and capable voice as it is would you say , Cutty?

I mean I'm open to members thoughts but not when its in an attacking format... That just fires me up to give up on a person right there for just straight up bitching.

If Im honest alot of Foreign players Iv actually wished they were English speakers because they've got a whole lot of respect.. Ones Iv come across atleast... I find alot of forum ppl very hostile to new members even if they don't mean to be.. Its all done to attitude.

Lost Kings is gonna last out but its up to you if you want to be a part of it or not... Whether it means keeping your mouth shut and allowing thing to happen or whether it means getting your ideas heard. In the first place alot of the issues you talk about are down to us accepting other members ideas I.E in Recruiting.

CLACTON-MASSIVE
  • CLACTON-MASSIVE

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 March 2014 - 05:40 PM

[tableb]
Questions
Answers

Username(GTAF)
CLACTON-MASSIVE

Age (Optional)