» «
Photo

Lost Kings of Los Santos - LKLS

3,981 replies to this topic
TheWordIsMarc
  • TheWordIsMarc

Marcus J

• Members

Posted 23 July 2013 - 10:33 AM Edited by TheWordIsMarc, 24 May 2017 - 10:24 PM.

Recruitment Status

Open

coollogo_com-24386377.png

Welcome to our Official Grand Theft Auto Forums page.

We came on this site July 2013 just prior to the release of Grand Theft Auto V and online.

We were once just a humble group which were going to run as a street gang. You can see

a whole bunch of that via the first - pages or you can jump straight into our characters story

and follow the fictional story we have via YouTube - .

However, I'm going to give you a non fictional version of our story here on this front page.

I feel you deserve to know, And we deserve to share. It's got a lot of up and downs much

like our fictional side. It's a safe bet to say we picked the right name. The Lost Kings, truly does

fit for everything we have been through.

Us Today.

Lost_Kings_MC.png

W​e are a motorcycle club. We don't declare what we own on the bottom rocker we just announce that we are kings and the world and road is ours. We are based within Los Santos but frequently travel out into Blaine County conducting business. We are always looking for new recruits and friends to jump aboard and fly with us. If you wish to do so please find TheWordIsMarc or LK-Cutty on PSN and just let us know that you would like to be involved in the Lost Kings.

Current standings.

Currently Cutty Christmas (LK_Cutty) is our President, He has spent a lot of time investing into the crew and rebirthed a new generation and also found numerous friendly relationships. It is his open vision and cooperation with others that has redefined us In this new era of the Lost Kings.

​TheWordIsMarc, Myself. I am the current Vice President. I chose that unlike the generation rebirthing we did within the old days, With time it was time to hand over the gavel and bring a complete new face to the Lost Kings MC. I'm LK for life and take my spot seriously.

We are operating within the many circles of MC operations, Pushing product all across Los Santos and getting involved in battles each time we get online. I guess people will always remember our name as one to try and we say keep them coming.

​We frequently do events of which are mostly broadcast and hosted by our president via youtube.

Our Early Days.

Lost_Kings_Street.png

Our early days began right here on GTAF. We came in when Motorcycle Clubs and Police Departments

were the most popular of crews. A few Mafioso groups and armies , fewer cartels and fewer street gangs.

It is safe to say that the community weren't best pleased seeing street gangs advertising via the forums,

From what I had heard it was due to previous street gangs coming in and causing trouble, Only to leave in

a huff and disappear off the face of the forums.

There I was scrolling along a 'What the hood should be like' topic on the main forum pages. There I saw many

xbox 360 groups planning to make themselves street gang crews and all kinds of hood based groups.

Now I had just left college and time was something I had on my hands at that time. I spoke to many of these

members and came across two of interest.

AEJY, He was a guy I found across the topics and I saw he was looking for a crew for GTAO. And I figured

with my experience on running crews and unions via Red Dead Redemption and on MMORPGS like TheMafiaBoss,

That I could definitely invest time into a crew. Though I didn't want the responsibility of being the boss.

I approached AEJY. Together we agreed to create a crew. He was actually the one who came up with the name.

Though his time with us would be short lived. After I had already started recruiting as AEJY was busy traveling across

the united states due to family reasons, He decided he wanted to step down and away from the Lost Kings. This put me

in the position where I would be leading. It wasn't what I initially wanted, But with the basics baseline I had. I was comfortable

to take it on and run.

This baseline consisted of 'LibertyPrime' , Who I had found back on the hood pages. 'Revolution_xW' , A guy who has easily become one of my solidified brothers. Additionally I had Anthony P , West side for life but sadly we don't cross paths much these days. There was also TheMadeMan, He was lost amongst the lost, I suppose it's fair to say he was another casualty of Grand Theft Auto Online's early days.

Those four were a solid backline. They could hold me up. Liberty because my confidant, Revolution became the flag who everyone loved, Ant P became a morale uplifter. TheMadeMan was quiet, But he represented that a casual player could easily hold a spot with us.

We actually had a side forum at one point, It was for a union I was going to create called the LS Cliques. Which actually came into action at a point, Though it sadly wouldn't last.

Now over time, I would learn more about the community. I started drifting more into that than keeping us private. Looking back I feel it was partially damaging, Don't get me wrong. I have a lot of respect for the people on the forum and a large amount of admiration for most. But there were a few that took so much of my sight that it fell off the rolling ball we had going. And as a result I would miss opportunities and recruits. However, the topic was so active we even created a record for how quick we were bursting though pages with communication.

First alliance I ever made was with The WarMun9ers. ddog was a cool guy, But I must admit. I did him wrong when it came to finding another alliance which I felt would benefit The Lost Kings getting along with other's on the forums.

The Vago's MC. Now, What I will say is the owner was ambitious to say the least. Though very much a sneaky bastard xD.

I remember having to meet them on GTAIV. I was so sure me and prime were going to get jumped or killed and them decline an alliance. However not only did they accept, They wanted to patch us over and with that ddog would leave our side because Vago was going after them as soon as GTAO would release.

Not long after we would lose LibertyPrime. For the longest time I hated myself for going ahead and dealing with the Vagos. Not only for the ddog situation but for the simple fact that I thought LibertyPrime had left us and gone ghost to join the Vagos MC. I'm not sure what happened to him. But theres a gapping space he never filled. His story was cut short. And it's a crying shame.

While these affairs were happening, We were steady growing. Here came FarlzBarkley and the Xbox Crew. It was ideal for me to get the gang on both consoles. It would get our name out there and hold us down. Though, They did fold in the early GTAO days.

PlayStation kept their Kings though. We saw xDecrypted , KiddCali and Big Red. We saw Lebron, Kellz and Blockboi , Aronius and GodsPurp. Mojestus and many more.

With our success. We also got the haters, IAA. I don't have a clue to this day who the guy was or what we did to piss in his porridge but we really racked him off. Some say he was just a troll. I think he was just gunning to take down the biggest growing crews. He was partially successful.

IAA came after The Cliques. The Cliques was the union I'd created , It involved The Lost Kings , F35 , Bloods and Blue Devils in it's prime. It ended with F35 folding , Bloods fading away and the blue devils patching over. So you could say IAA was successful. But consider the fact Lost Kings and The Blue Devils were the only ones with decent numbers. F35 had at tops four members when they folded. And I'm pretty sure BloodHound who run the bloods was solo the entire time he was with the cliques. LK were standing strong.

Then came the moderators. I was ignorant to a different level back then, And we butted heads. This led to us creating our own forum page for conversation. Leaving GTAF but keeping the page active as we knew, even back then. We would last.

We lost plenty of numbers over the years and gained new faces along the way. But none quite as important as Cutty Christmas (LK_Cutty) . He filled the void that was LibertyPrime.And today heads the Lost Kings MC, which you can read more about down below.

Cutty has been a friend, older brother and confidant for me over the years that we have been rolling along and it's truly a blessing to have found him and being able to convince him to join the Lost Kings.

You can find more action by current LKMC via youtube. Thank you for stopping by, And please recruiting is always open. Find TheWordIsMarc or LK_Cutty via PSN.

Remember.

We May Be Lost.... But We're Still Kings! - Anthony P 2013.
  • FarlzBarkley likes this

TheWordIsMarc
  • TheWordIsMarc

Marcus J

• Members

Posted 23 July 2013 - 10:36 AM Edited by TheWordIsMarc, 23 May 2017 - 12:40 AM.

Video Clips

THEWORDISMARC TRAILER FOR UPCOMING SERIES

CUTTY CHRISTMAS PRESENTS LOST KINGS S1.

Episode 1 - 13 Via Cutty Christmas on YouTube.

• L00NEY likes this

TheWordIsMarc
  • TheWordIsMarc

Marcus J

• Members

Posted 23 July 2013 - 10:38 AM Edited by TheWordIsMarc, 24 May 2017 - 09:05 AM.

Current Relationships​

We currently have numerous friendly relationships with other Motorcycle Clubs outside of GTAF.

​If you would like to call us an ally and have our full support behind you, Contact : LK_Cutty / TheWordIsMarc

We currently have no enemies to speak of.

We recommend you keep it that way!

TheWordIsMarc
  • TheWordIsMarc

Marcus J

• Members

Posted 23 July 2013 - 10:43 AM Edited by TheWordIsMarc, 21 May 2017 - 09:00 PM.

Vintage Banners

Banner1_zps5bcee361.png

Banner2_zps3dad458f.png

TheWordIsMarc
  • TheWordIsMarc

Marcus J

• Members

Posted 23 July 2013 - 10:44 AM Edited by TheWordIsMarc, 21 May 2017 - 08:56 PM.

tumblr_mdrk01YPti1rpn6xxo1_500.gif

TheWordIsMarc
  • TheWordIsMarc

Marcus J

• Members

Posted 23 July 2013 - 10:47 AM Edited by TheWordIsMarc, 21 May 2017 - 08:58 PM.

You may now post

Ciaran
  • Ciaran

Capitol Crusader

• The Connection
  • Ireland
  • Most Corrupt Staff 2015
    Contribution Award [GTA Online]
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Top c*nt 👍

Posted 23 July 2013 - 10:48 AM

Good luck from the USMS

Boss Falcone
  • Boss Falcone

Resigned As Chief of LSPD

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 July 2013 - 10:59 AM

Hope you like the page, I shall update the signatures and the Main logo within the next
72 hours.

See you around and enjoy the rest of your day.

---------------------
user posted image

TheWordIsMarc
  • TheWordIsMarc

Marcus J

• Members

Posted 23 July 2013 - 11:05 AM

QUOTE (Boss Falcone @ Tuesday, Jul 23 2013, 10:59)
Hope you like the page, I shall update the signatures and the Main logo within the next
72 hours.

See you around and enjoy the rest of your day.

---------------------
user posted image

Thanks for the help.
Really Appreciated.

LibertyPrime
  • LibertyPrime

Street Cat

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 July 2013 - 11:07 AM

QUOTE (gtavpoliceimprovements @ Tuesday, Jul 23 2013, 05:48)
Good luck from the USMS

Thanks man, respect.

@marc or aejy. Does this mean the other thread is dead now?

TheWordIsMarc
  • TheWordIsMarc

Marcus J

• Members

Posted 23 July 2013 - 11:08 AM

QUOTE (LibertyPrime @ Tuesday, Jul 23 2013, 11:07)
Good luck from the USMS

Thanks man, respect.

Yup. Re starting.
We got some info down though.

Ganqster
  • Ganqster

Mr Johnny Vegas

• Members

Posted 23 July 2013 - 11:09 AM

Good luck from the Las Vegas Crime Family icon14.gif

TheWordIsMarc
  • TheWordIsMarc

Marcus J

• Members

Posted 23 July 2013 - 11:10 AM

QUOTE (Ipodswag87 @ Tuesday, Jul 23 2013, 11:09)
Good luck from the Las Vegas Crime Family icon14.gif

Thank You!
Best of Luck to you also!

Revolution-XW
  • Revolution-XW

LuisWayne

• Members

Posted 23 July 2013 - 11:19 AM

Ecen though everything is lost from the other thread, this one is even better.

I'll be looking forward to helping the gang earn respect!

Cheers, Chief! icon14.gif

LibertyPrime
  • LibertyPrime

Street Cat

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 July 2013 - 11:20 AM

QUOTE (TheWordIsMarc @ Tuesday, Jul 23 2013, 06:08)
Good luck from the USMS

Thanks man, respect.

Yup. Re starting.

I like what you did with the member tasks and ranking system. Now thanks to the LAPD things are looking much better. Them new banners are fresh too.

TheWordIsMarc
  • TheWordIsMarc

Marcus J

• Members

Posted 23 July 2013 - 11:26 AM

QUOTE (LibertyPrime @ Tuesday, Jul 23 2013, 11:20)
Good luck from the USMS

Thanks man, respect.

Yup. Re starting.

I like what you did with the member tasks and ranking system. Now thanks to the LAPD things are looking much better. Them new banners are fresh too.

All the Layout & Design of the New Banners and New Logo is all
being done by LAPD bro.

The Info is ours. Apart from the weapons.

Revolution-XW
  • Revolution-XW

LuisWayne

• Members

Posted 23 July 2013 - 11:29 AM

Don't we need a vehicle list? We cans start thinking about that too, name a few cars here and there.

LibertyPrime
  • LibertyPrime

Street Cat

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 July 2013 - 11:33 AM

QUOTE (TheWordIsMarc @ Tuesday, Jul 23 2013, 06:26)
QUOTE (LibertyPrime @ Tuesday, Jul 23 2013, 11:20)
Good luck from the USMS

Thanks man, respect.

Yup. Re starting.

All the Layout & Design of the New Banners and New Logo is all
being done by LAPD bro.

The Info is ours. Apart from the weapons.

Oh I know. I meant the way the gang is stuctured.

LibertyPrime
  • LibertyPrime

Street Cat

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 July 2013 - 11:37 AM

QUOTE (Revolution-XW @ Tuesday, Jul 23 2013, 06:29)
Don't we need a vehicle list? We cans start thinking about that too, name a few cars here and there.

yeah, what did we agree on in the last thread lol? I know we all liked that Suburban and seemed like everyone liked the Sanchez.

TheWordIsMarc
  • TheWordIsMarc

Marcus J

• Members

Posted 23 July 2013 - 11:42 AM

You can still read it

http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=567158

Cars
Drivers
Passengers

BTW new implement. Foot Soldiers will be on Tow Truck patrol as a job also.

Revolution-XW
  • Revolution-XW

LuisWayne

• Members

Posted 23 July 2013 - 11:46 AM Edited by Revolution-XW, 23 July 2013 - 11:49 AM.

Well this shall be fun home dawgs,

Looking forward to pimping out my tow truck. It'll be needed for a bit.

LibertyPrime
  • LibertyPrime

Street Cat

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 July 2013 - 11:50 AM

QUOTE (TheWordIsMarc @ Tuesday, Jul 23 2013, 06:42)
You can still read it

http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=567158

Cars
Drivers
Passengers

BTW new implement. Foot Soldiers will be on Tow Truck patrol as a job also.

Street soldiers on towtruck duty sounds about right. The lesser guys will need the extra help. I'm a pretty good driver in Iv. However, I don't know how it's been tweaked in V yet sooo... yeah. I'm down to ride passenger if needed. If you guys want I'll step up to the driver plate.

TheWordIsMarc
  • TheWordIsMarc

Marcus J

• Members

Posted 23 July 2013 - 11:57 AM Edited by TheWordIsMarc, 23 July 2013 - 12:01 PM.

Suburban & Landstalker
Tow Truck
Sentinel XS & Buffalo & 9F
Vacant (Manama? Cheetah?)
Sanchez
Bati Motorbike (forgot its name)

Il still need you guys Ranked up.

LibertyPrime
  • LibertyPrime

Street Cat

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 July 2013 - 12:08 PM

QUOTE (TheWordIsMarc @ Tuesday, Jul 23 2013, 06:57)
Suburban & Landstalker
Tow Truck
Sanchez

If we're going with a car like the Manana I suggest a Blade or Savannah. The Bati is the Bati 800 unless they have a newer model. I wonder if they'll have more dirtbikes than the Sanchez. We might still need that F-250 if we're going to haul bikes. If you're looking for another speed vehicle in the vacant slot what about a Sultan? It's two door, but the RS is fast as sh*t.

TheWordIsMarc
  • TheWordIsMarc

Marcus J

• Members

Posted 23 July 2013 - 12:11 PM Edited by TheWordIsMarc, 23 July 2013 - 12:13 PM.

QUOTE (LibertyPrime @ Tuesday, Jul 23 2013, 12:08)
Suburban & Landstalker
Tow Truck
Sanchez

If we're going with a car like the Manana I suggest a Blade or Savannah. The Bati is the Bati 800 unless they have a newer model. I wonder if they'll have more dirtbikes than the Sanchez. We might still need that F-250 if we're going to haul bikes. If you're looking for another speed vehicle in the vacant slot what about a Sultan? It's two door, but the RS is fast as sh*t.

Throw up some pics bruh.

And the blade wont be in bruh , otherwise id agree.
Copy and past my list and put what you think thn we'll
compare up.

BTW remember the Cheetah , Comet & Sabre GT

Revolution-XW
  • Revolution-XW

LuisWayne

• Members

Posted 23 July 2013 - 12:42 PM

The sentinnel was the car I was looking for, but had forgotten its name!

That'll be one of the cars i'll be searching for to pimp out and keep for when doing difficult jobs around the city.

LibertyPrime
  • LibertyPrime

Street Cat

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 July 2013 - 12:49 PM

QUOTE (TheWordIsMarc @ Tuesday, Jul 23 2013, 07:11)
QUOTE (LibertyPrime @ Tuesday, Jul 23 2013, 12:08)
Suburban & Landstalker
Tow Truck
Sanchez

Throw up some pics bruh.

And the blade wont be in bruh , otherwise id agree.
Copy and past my list and put what you think thn we'll
compare up.

BTW remember the Cheetah , Comet & Sabre GT

Suburban & Landstalker
user posted image

Tow Truck and or Ford F-250
user posted image
user posted image

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

Savannah & Sultan RS
user posted image
user posted image

Sanchez
user posted image

Bati 800 or PCJ 600
user posted image
user posted image

Revolution-XW
  • Revolution-XW

LuisWayne

• Members

Posted 23 July 2013 - 12:51 PM

I like all the vehicles so far, not a really big fan of the Sultan RS lol.

Good list nonetheless. icon14.gif

TheWordIsMarc
  • TheWordIsMarc

Marcus J

• Members

Posted 23 July 2013 - 12:53 PM

IM starting to think its best just to say what ever Damn car you want As Long as its Red.

But we HAVE to have tow trucks on hand so 2nd Rank is the only rank that has to has specific vehicle's.
Tow Truck Or Motorbikes , Tow Truckers repair damaged cars , Bikers pick up stranded gang members and take them to destinations they need to be. Its the most hard lifting rank , alot of running about. If you rank up your finally get a taste of the really gang war action.

Revolution-XW
  • Revolution-XW

LuisWayne

• Members

Posted 23 July 2013 - 12:57 PM

I think its more challenging having to find a specific required car for the gang. But it could work like that too, colors are easy to be recognized.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users