The Las Vegas Crime Family

91 replies to this topic
Venomz-Forelli
  • Venomz-Forelli

The Sonetti Family

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 April 2014 - 04:50 PM

Yeah like I said on Faustino's topic I really don't see how we could kick them out the community we cant really stop them from doing much the only thing we could do is go to war and be in free mode wars half the day, which would just give them a reason to be around longer. I dunno I say we just let them die out but that could take awhile.

Salvatore Vegas
  • Salvatore Vegas

People's Champion

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 April 2014 - 04:42 PM

Hey Donnie, I'm kind of hurt you didn't add me to the story. ^_^ Even with everything we've been through. You could've made it look good.

Mr Donnie Vegas
  • Mr Donnie Vegas

This Thing Of Ours.

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 26 April 2014 - 04:35 AM

Hey Donnie, I'm kind of hurt you didn't add me to the story. ^_^ Even with everything we've been through. You could've made it look good.

Everything doesn't have to be you Sal. Thats your problem with every family your in. If it isn't your way, you cry about it and leave the family. Next time you come back in the Mafia Community, you should start up a family cause thats the only way its going to work for you. Or just to make things easier, stay as a random :)

Venomz-Forelli
  • Venomz-Forelli

The Sonetti Family

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 April 2014 - 05:04 AM

Hahahahahaha this made me laugh more than it should of, how's Vegas?

Mr Donnie Vegas
  • Mr Donnie Vegas

This Thing Of Ours.

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 26 April 2014 - 05:17 PM

Hahahahahaha this made me laugh more than it should of, how's Vegas?

Same old, nothing new.

Salvatore Vegas
  • Salvatore Vegas

People's Champion

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 April 2014 - 03:36 AM

@Mr Vegas: Jesus Donnie...I was kidding. Don't get your panties in a bunch. At least I know how to lead a family. Unlike the "Notorious Mr Donnie Vegas"; too damn attached to people. Such a little girl...

Mr Donnie Vegas
  • Mr Donnie Vegas

This Thing Of Ours.

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 27 April 2014 - 06:49 AM

Lmao attached to people? What are you talking about? Your name is not even known out there. No one knows you. Everyone knows me "Mr Donnie Vegas" "Mr Don Gambino". You can't even stay in a family for a month. Your always clan hopping to so many families and now you say your "Retired". Bahahahaha such a random. I didn't know randoms can retire without a legacy behind them? You can't run a family cause your to much of an idiot. No one likes you at all. Stay off of my Topic :) No one wants you here

Venomz-Forelli
  • Venomz-Forelli

The Sonetti Family

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 April 2014 - 01:26 AM

Me, you and Faustino need to have a sit down or something I remember we where going to but we didnt get round to it.

Mr Donnie Vegas
  • Mr Donnie Vegas

This Thing Of Ours.

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 28 April 2014 - 03:22 AM

Me, you and Faustino need to have a sit down or something I remember we where going to but we didnt get round to it.

Alright for sure man. Lets have it tomorrow. Ill invite you to a party whenever i see you on

Salvatore Vegas
  • Salvatore Vegas

People's Champion

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 April 2014 - 04:22 AM

Oh great. Out comes the stupidity. It's okay to deny the truth, Donnie. That's usually what bad leaders do. You and your brother. Bad. Jesus...do you need a tissue for your issue? Fairwell, bad leader. May the worthless and garbage reputation you have, mean nothing. ^_~

Mr Donnie Vegas
  • Mr Donnie Vegas

This Thing Of Ours.

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 28 April 2014 - 07:25 PM

Oh great. Out comes the stupidity. It's okay to deny the truth, Donnie. That's usually what bad leaders do. You and your brother. Bad. Jesus...do you need a tissue for your issue? Fairwell, bad leader. May the worthless and garbage reputation you have, mean nothing. ^_~

Lmao see you are just jealous of my great reputation and my history. How many families have you ran again? Oh yeah "ZERO" cause you can't run one. Don't say i am a bad leader or anything like that. I ran two great Empires and made history out of them. All you try and do is bring down families with your stupidity. You think you know everything but you don't know squat shyt. Vegas is still up and running like a champ. I still got most of my OG loyal Gambino members with me. Why do you have to come on my topic and start shyt? You don't have to be in any story. The only true Vegas/Gambino members will be in the story. Not backstabbing pigs. So cut the jealousy and get the fu.ck outta here. Your a nobody

Uniion
  • Uniion

The Yankee

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 28 April 2014 - 07:35 PM

Mr Sal Don't be getting me involved into this, Yes I did notice you deleted me. Remember what I can do, I thought we were cool. But so long.

Artful.
  • Artful.

=AoD=

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 28 April 2014 - 07:45 PM

I ran two great Empires and made history out of them.
Its a game. I would hardly call your band of gamers a empire and you didn't make history, if you're lucky people might remember you for a couple of years after you stop playing GTA. Again, it's a game, you aren't powerful because you run an internet gang.
  • ILIKEFIREPLACES and SingingEwe954 like this

Salvatore Vegas
  • Salvatore Vegas

People's Champion

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 April 2014 - 09:39 PM

@Sam97: Thank you Sam.

@Mr Vegas: I'm sorry, are you still crying? You're just mad because when I was in Vegas, they liked me better than you. That's why they left, they choose me and left worthless Vegas. And I have ran a family, stupid. Your so called "Reputation and Empire" isn't great at all. Your members did all the work, as I recall in Vegas. And I didn't start anything, ignorant f*ck. It was a simple joke, numbnuts. I couldn't care less about your fake ass story. Quit crying.

@Uniion: Am I suppose to be scared of you? Because you can "boot" people offline? Oh no, whatever shall I do. Shut up. You're just as fake as your punkass brother.

SingingEwe954
  • SingingEwe954

Jack of All Trades

• Members
  • Turkmenistan

Posted 28 April 2014 - 09:48 PM

@Mr Vegas: I'm sorry, are you still crying? You're just mad because when I was in Vegas, they liked me better than you. That's why they left, they choose me and left worthless Vegas. And I have ran a family, stupid. Your so called "Reputation and Empire" isn't great at all. Your members did all the work, as I recall in Vegas. And I didn't start anything, ignorant f*ck. It was a simple joke, numbnuts. I couldn't care less about your fake ass story. Quit crying.

This isn't my business but I don't care. When you are the leader of a clan and you do all the work its no fun for you so other members doing work is no problem and you were the first person to start this whole thing. Starting a fight over a internet forum doesn't make you cool get the f*ck over it and if you have a problem with the Vegas Crime Family leave the topic and don't look back

Mr Donnie Vegas
  • Mr Donnie Vegas

This Thing Of Ours.

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 28 April 2014 - 10:43 PM Edited by Mr Vegas, 30 April 2014 - 03:50 PM.

I ran two great Empires and made history out of them.
 Its a game. I would hardly call your band of gamers a empire and you didn't make history, if you're lucky people might remember you for a couple of years after you stop playing GTA. Again, it's a game, you aren't powerful because you run an internet gang.

@Sam: Who are you again? 

@Sal: Then why are you crying about the story before? No one liked your a.s.s in Vegas. Everyone hated you and i should have just whacked you out. Either way you don't look good in anything cause your known as a clan hopper. Your just jealous of me and my empire so get outta here random. You begged my guys to go join your "failure" family that only lasted a week and you clan hopped to another family.Vegas is still up and running more powerful then ever. Get your jealous a.ss outta here and get off of my topic before you get banned :)

@SingingEwe Kids like Sal needs to grow up. He needs to start respecting people cause sooner or later hes going to run into the wrong person. He thinks he knows everything when he can't back anything up. He wishes he was in Vegas but we don't allow clan hoppers to join. Hes just a greedy little kid and needs to stay off of our topic

Mr Donnie Vegas
  • Mr Donnie Vegas

This Thing Of Ours.

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 28 April 2014 - 10:51 PM Edited by Mr Vegas, 28 April 2014 - 10:51 PM.

:r*:

Uniion
  • Uniion

The Yankee

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 28 April 2014 - 11:01 PM

Hahaha Me & Donnie's reputation is way better & way more known then you Sal. Get the hell outta here kid. You're just a random, you got a f*cked up face who doesn't know where it's glory is behind it. Talk to me on xbox & lets see how far we can get because what i am seeing now is that all you can do is talk sh*t on the internet & can't say sh*t in a party with us Mr Eau Claire.

Ipodswag87
  • Ipodswag87

Mr Johnny Vegas

• Members

Posted 28 April 2014 - 11:08 PM

Sal your such a random kid you bald headed buck tooth f*ck. Im more known then you everyone knows the Vegas Brothers. Ohh yeah what happened to u in zapponi and Barzini dont get your way u cry like a bitch lol your the next Don Valachi Sal u wish u were still in Vegas your nothing but a greedy f*ck who rides the D for positions.   - The Original Mr Johnny "Pugsy" Vegas/Spilotro.

Mr Donnie Vegas
  • Mr Donnie Vegas

This Thing Of Ours.

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 28 April 2014 - 11:10 PM

Alright guys lets stop the fighting and whatever Sal the cry baby wants to say next just ignore him cause he will get banned.  :miranda:

Venomz-Forelli
  • Venomz-Forelli

The Sonetti Family

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 April 2014 - 07:33 AM

@Salvatore Vegas who are you?

Mr Donnie Vegas
  • Mr Donnie Vegas

This Thing Of Ours.

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 29 April 2014 - 03:33 PM Edited by Mr Vegas, 29 April 2014 - 03:35 PM.

@Salvatore Vegas who are you?

He was some old member that left in August thats still complaining about stupid shyt. But now i don't care about him. We just going to ignore him and keep moving forward. His time will come :) Anyways i thought me you and Doc Faustino were going to talk yesterday?

Venomz-Forelli
  • Venomz-Forelli

The Sonetti Family

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 April 2014 - 02:51 PM

Yeah sorry man bit busy at the minute catch up tonight?

Mr Donnie Vegas
  • Mr Donnie Vegas

This Thing Of Ours.

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 30 April 2014 - 03:33 PM Edited by Mr Vegas, 30 April 2014 - 03:51 PM.

Yeah sorry man bit busy at the minute catch up tonight?

Yeah sure. Were both in different time zones so i guess its alittle hard to get into contact. Will you be on in 3 hours?

Venomz-Forelli
  • Venomz-Forelli

The Sonetti Family

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 April 2014 - 06:46 PM

I'm on now if you want to just talk in a party and wait for Doc?

Mr Donnie Vegas
  • Mr Donnie Vegas

This Thing Of Ours.

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 30 April 2014 - 07:55 PM

I'm on now if you want to just talk in a party and wait for Doc?

Ill get on in alittle bit. Just give me like 30 mins

Uniion
  • Uniion

The Yankee

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 07 May 2014 - 03:39 PM

It's good to have Uncle Al Vegas, Mr Nicky Vegas, Saint Vegas, Rio, Vito,  & a few others that still need a name. Welcome to Vegas.

We are growing bigger each day which is great to see. Keep up the good work. - Don Big Paul Vegas

Mr Donnie Vegas
  • Mr Donnie Vegas

This Thing Of Ours.

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 07 May 2014 - 04:43 PM Edited by Mr Vegas, 26 May 2014 - 05:18 PM.

Alright well i am back from alittle vacation. Lets see whats new!

ThaiboyDigital
  • ThaiboyDigital

Player Hater

• BUSTED!
  • Sweden

Posted 08 June 2014 - 10:17 PM

You fellas active? Are y'all recruiting?

Mr Donnie Vegas
  • Mr Donnie Vegas

This Thing Of Ours.

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 16 June 2014 - 07:09 AM

You fellas active? Are y'all recruiting?

Yeah for sure bud. Just add me.. My gt is Mr Donnie Vegas

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users