Photo

Easiest Platinum you ever got?

25 replies to this topic
gtamad8
  • gtamad8

The Miracle

• Members

Posted 22 July 2013 - 06:56 PM

So I'm platting Saints Row 3 right now and god is it easy, it's literally completing missions, doing the side-missions and collecting collectibles (there's an upgrade that shows all collectibles on the map too) and it made me wonder what the easiest platinum you guy's got is? Now SR3 isn't my easiest platinum but it's gonna be up there, so far the easiest plat I ever got was for Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4, it took me a week.

Distrom
  • Distrom

Master Of Puppets

• Members
  • Venezuela

Posted 22 July 2013 - 06:58 PM

MW2, got it in in a weekend.

Dick Valor
  • Dick Valor

Cold Ass Honky

• Members

Posted 22 July 2013 - 09:53 PM

QUOTE (Distrom @ Monday, Jul 22 2013, 18:58)

Bullsh*t. You beat the campaign on veteran, collected all intel items along the way, and got three stars in all special ops missions in two days? Were you on meth or something? lol.gif

Personally, I found Far Cry 3 and Skyrim to be easy platinums... they just took time.

Distrom
  • Distrom

Master Of Puppets

• Members
  • Venezuela

Posted 22 July 2013 - 10:17 PM

QUOTE (Dick Valor @ Monday, Jul 22 2013, 17:53)

Bullsh*t. You beat the campaign on veteran, collected all intel items along the way, and got three stars in all special ops missions in two days? Were you on meth or something? lol.gif

Personally, I found Far Cry 3 and Skyrim to be easy platinums... they just took time.

Hahahaha, I did the campaing on veteran, got all the intel and trophies in just one playtrought, for the Special Ops, I did most of them in that same day with a friend online, and on the next weekend I did the rest. devil.gif

Since you have a PS3, you can check the trophies if you want: MRPG500

LittleBlueTroll
  • LittleBlueTroll

★★★★

• Leone Family Mafia
  • England

Posted 22 July 2013 - 10:53 PM Edited by tms_junk, 23 July 2013 - 11:13 AM.

QUOTE (Distrom @ Monday, Jul 22 2013, 22:17)
QUOTE (Dick Valor @ Monday, Jul 22 2013, 17:53)

Hahahaha, I did the campaing on veteran, got all the intel and trophies in just one playtrought, for the Special Ops, I did most of them in that same day with a friend online, and on the next weekend I did the rest. devil.gif

Since you have a PS3, you can check the trophies if you want: MRPG500

Not really 2 days then if it took 2 weekends to do it lol.

I would say Assassins Creed 2, there was nothing in that game that is even remotely hard to do, and there is no online achievements. Collecting feathers is tedious but if you enjoy the free running like i did, it's no big deal. Plus it's an amazing game, so win win.

And on Xbox, maxing GamerScore for a game and earning a sweet 1000G won't ever come easier than this:

Hvitdverg
  • Hvitdverg

ExTRAZZ

• Members

Posted 22 July 2013 - 11:44 PM

The Godfather 2

Mr.Mordecai
  • Mr.Mordecai

To be, or not to be. That is the question.

• Members

Posted 23 July 2013 - 12:22 AM

Oblivion is the only game I got all the achievements for. I almost got all of them for Saints Row, then my save/profile got deleted, so I said f*ck it. I almost got The Amazing Spider-Man done, I just gotta re-do the story and find all the collectables.

Capricornus
  • Capricornus

R.I.P Zee -_-

• Members

Posted 23 July 2013 - 12:23 AM

Its definitely the Platinum trophy for Assassin's Creed 2. The trophies were very easy to get, and the Platinum trophy was rewarded to you once you got all of the other trophies.

Flynny
  • Flynny

16 5 5

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 July 2013 - 12:58 AM

I have had a few easy platinums in my time
My quickest was uncharted 3 - 3 days
my easiest though, I would personally say was tekken 6, infamous 2 or heavy rain, or either of the fallouts (they jsut took a buttload of time due to the nature of the game)

to be honest I only really have a few platinums I would call difficult

The Pizza Delivery Guy
  • The Pizza Delivery Guy

Just A Stupid Kid.

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 July 2013 - 04:10 AM

Sonic Generations and Saints Row 3. It only took 5 days for both.

Chris Fromage
  • Chris Fromage

Research ≠ Searching something on Google

• Members

Posted 23 July 2013 - 01:01 PM

infamous (1)

I just played the game first without really thinking about trophies etc. When I finished it, I wanted to check it and I was already at +70%.
I just had to replay the game in highest difficulty, be a bad man during some missions and find 3 more parts of the "neuron-ball"...

TheCacti
  • TheCacti

oh sh*t there's a horse in the hospital

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 23 July 2013 - 04:35 PM

QUOTE (gtamad8 @ Monday, Jul 22 2013, 18:56)
So I'm platting Saints Row 3 right now and god is it easy, it's literally completing missions, doing the side-missions and collecting collectibles (there's an upgrade that shows all collectibles on the map too)

Funny you say that, I'm currently doing the exact same thing. But holy sh*t is it time consuming, didn't you think? paired with the fact that many of the mini-challenges are more easily completed early in the game (when you're not as upgraded as near the end), i find myself just constantly grinding out mindless kills and blowing up sh*t over and over.

As for the easiest platinum is without a doubt The Walking Dead. that game just handed out a bunch of trophies for nothing more than walking forward and pressing a button. It was almost as if the game was sarcastically awarding you by saying "oh wow, you managed to press that button! Congratulations, you champion you!"

Tycek
  • Tycek

Being a bastard works.

• The Yardies
  • Poland

Posted 23 July 2013 - 04:44 PM

I don't remember exact times, but Mafia II, Infamous and Lego:Indiana Jones were one of the easiest ones.

CrazyNinjaAssassin97
  • CrazyNinjaAssassin97

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 July 2013 - 09:48 PM

Uncharted: Golden Abyss. Got it in a week and I didn't play it full hours everyday either. My mate actually lent it to me and after he found out I got the platinum already he was pissed off haha! biggrin.gif

gtamad8
  • gtamad8

The Miracle

• Members

Posted 23 July 2013 - 10:41 PM

QUOTE (TheCacti @ Tuesday, Jul 23 2013, 16:35)
QUOTE (gtamad8 @ Monday, Jul 22 2013, 18:56)
So I'm platting Saints Row 3 right now and god is it easy, it's literally completing missions, doing the side-missions and collecting collectibles (there's an upgrade that shows all collectibles on the map too)

Funny you say that, I'm currently doing the exact same thing. But holy sh*t is it time consuming, didn't you think? paired with the fact that many of the mini-challenges are more easily completed early in the game (when you're not as upgraded as near the end), i find myself just constantly grinding out mindless kills and blowing up sh*t over and over.

As for the easiest platinum is without a doubt The Walking Dead. that game just handed out a bunch of trophies for nothing more than walking forward and pressing a button. It was almost as if the game was sarcastically awarding you by saying "oh wow, you managed to press that button! Congratulations, you champion you!"

Yeah I know right? I'm just flying around the city in circles now so I can get the 760k distance challenge, time consuming but worth it.

Barry Spock
  • Barry Spock

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 23 July 2013 - 10:51 PM

Mafia II for me as well.

Aintgottime2bleed
  • Aintgottime2bleed

to weird to live to rare to die

• Members

Posted 25 July 2013 - 08:44 PM

Counter strike global offensive, done in couple hours

LittleBlueTroll
  • LittleBlueTroll

★★★★

• Leone Family Mafia
  • England

Posted 25 July 2013 - 09:17 PM

LA Noire is easy as pie too.
I only have 3 left, one was a "secret" achievement from one of the DLC cases that i missed, the other too are collectable ones. I need to find the golden film reels and drive every car in the game. Both of which sound mind numbingly tedious, but far from hard. Anyone could platinum this game.

DeafMetal
  • DeafMetal

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 29 July 2013 - 05:38 AM

God of War HD. You don't even need to finish the game on hard mode.

Flynny
  • Flynny

16 5 5

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 July 2013 - 05:43 AM

QUOTE (tms_junk @ Thursday, Jul 25 2013, 22:17)
LA Noire is easy as pie too.
I only have 3 left, one was a "secret" achievement from one of the DLC cases that i missed, the other too are collectable ones. I need to find the golden film reels and drive every car in the game. Both of which sound mind numbingly tedious, but far from hard. Anyone could platinum this game.

yes it was easy but the all cars one can be a bitch cos some of the cars look alike and when you only have one left you get in any car that looks like it and it is always the wrong one. R* games tend to be c*nts when you need a certain car and it never ever shows up, well, to me at least lol.gif

Freakorama
  • Freakorama

Freako

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 29 July 2013 - 05:55 AM

Alone in the Dark: Inferno

Got it in about 14 hours.

Also The Walking Dead, all you have to do is play all the episodes.

Johan.
  • Johan.

Legen, wait for it... dary.

• The Yardies
  • United-States

Posted 29 July 2013 - 06:19 AM

L.A Noire was extremely easy, except locating every single vehicle was balls but I completed it quickly

Saints Row 3 literally took me about 3 days to platinum

UP The Video Game was very easy, took me about a day could have been faster but I didn't have a second controller for the co-op trophy so I had to wait an extra day for my friend to come over.

The Walking Dead from Telltale

Hodgey.
  • Hodgey.

GTA III, VC, SA, LCS, VCS, IV, TLAD, TBoGT and V all 100%

• Members
  • England

Posted 29 July 2013 - 10:58 AM

Heavy Rain

Had no MP so all trophies were single player (always easier IMO) just took a little time to replay certain missions but other than that it was very easy.

Los Santos Police Department
  • Los Santos Police Department

Chief of the LSPD

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 July 2013 - 01:35 PM

QUOTE (Hvitdverg @ Monday, Jul 22 2013, 23:44)
The Godfather 2

icon14.gif
Same here. Easiest platinum ever.
All I had to do was get 8 guns, complete a short story, get favours from government officials, and within 3 days I got the platinum for the Godfather II.

kaisersoza_66
  • kaisersoza_66

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 29 July 2013 - 02:27 PM

Terminator Salvation was incredibly easy to plat. Plus you can do it in 1 playthrough.
the only difficulty i had playing it was that it was such a sh*te game!. im a bit of a trophy whore so that was the only reason i carried on playing it. Thankfully it only took like 5-6 hours to get yawn.gif

gtamad8
  • gtamad8

The Miracle

• Members

Posted 29 July 2013 - 11:03 PM

Guy's I finally did it, after 40 solid hours I got the Saints Row 3 Platinum.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users