Photo

The royal fudging baby!

230 replies to this topic
LeVelocar
  • LeVelocar

Snitch

• Members

Posted 24 July 2013 - 03:33 PM

QUOTE (finn4life @ Wednesday, Jul 24 2013, 12:07)
Damn, she looks awesome considering she just had a baby.

That's basically her job: Smile, wave, look good for the paps, don't express any signs of being a real human being. Occasionally squeeze out some male heirs.

Gray Wolf
  • Gray Wolf

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 24 July 2013 - 03:51 PM

Not to sound horrible here but who the hell cares if a royal baby is born? i mean 1000's of babies are born probably every day and it's no big deal. Sure i know it's a Royal baby so it's possibly a future king but that's no excuse for all this fuss, no one really benefits from Kings or Queens

IMO the Royals are over rated, and when something happens to them regardless of what it is it becomes a big deal as if it was something that's never been done before

Kate goes into labor and the whole world get's excited... like wtf. I bet if the queen farted it would be on the news

BREAKING NEWS: The Queen has farted

I mean come on, it's not like their gods

Belaphron
  • Belaphron

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 24 July 2013 - 04:05 PM

QUOTE (s7free @ Wednesday, Jul 24 2013, 15:51)
Not to sound horrible here but who the hell cares if a royal baby is born? i mean 1000's of babies are born probably every day and it's no big deal. Sure i know it's a Royal baby so it's possibly a future king but that's no excuse for all this fuss, no one really benefits from Kings or Queens

IMO the Royals are over rated, and when something happens to them regardless of what it is it becomes a big deal as if it was something that's never been done before

Kate goes into labor and the whole world get's excited... like wtf. I bet if the queen farted it would be on the news

BREAKING NEWS: The Queen has farted

It's just a bit of f*cking fun. Something for all of us to rally round and enjoy, during this petty sh*tty time a lot of people are having. They don't cost anything, they contribute about £200 million to the treasury, and that's without adding in the revenue from tourism. We don't benefit? How about the fact they act as a counter balance to the grossly overpowered Prime Minister, there is no way he can seize power and turn Britain into a dictatorship because the army will remain loyal to her. it's a nice security to have.

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

Thou shalt not commit logical fallacies

• United-Kingdom

Posted 24 July 2013 - 04:08 PM

QUOTE (s7free @ Wednesday, Jul 24 2013, 16:51)

I presume you meant "they're", because it means something totally different the way you've written it. I.E nothing.

MrcTOtheJ
  • MrcTOtheJ

Cleaning the Trash since '94

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 July 2013 - 04:16 PM

QUOTE (Mr_Leone @ Monday, Jul 22 2013, 00:03)
I get why people like celebrities, movies shape our perspective on life, but this is what I cannot wrap my head around. An outdated monarchy with a massive cult following. I couldn't even find a f*ck to give.

This, why do I give a flying f*ck about some outdated Monarchy thatís nothing but figure heads more or less having another child born into their ranks.

I mean okay I can get all the news in England, but why is the news over here in the US also going bonkers over this as well, I just don't get it maybe people just enjoy this type of thing for some reason, just like the wedding before it. Iíd rather see real news, involving real government officials from various countries than the outdated system thatís really in place as a figure head and nothing more. I just don't get it to each their own though.

I do have to agree with Finn though she does look good for just having a baby, I have to give her that.

Gray Wolf
  • Gray Wolf

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 24 July 2013 - 04:18 PM

QUOTE (sivispacem)
QUOTE (s7free)

I presume you meant "they're", because it means something totally different the way you've written it. I.E nothing.

Yeah

Keeping on the subject. What does the Queen really do for us in the UK? she doesn't rule the country, she can't even vote

CallTheCoroner
  • CallTheCoroner

Have you ever been dying of thirst, and smelled rain?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 July 2013 - 04:21 PM

It's not even just the fact that she had a baby, cool, I get people are excited about that. But to the extent that people name their babies born on the same day whatever they name the royal baby, same clothes, same hair style etc etc. Everyone just clings on ever step they take.

It really is sickening how obsessed humans get over other humans.

Secura
  • Secura

Fallen and Reborn

• The Yardies
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 July 2013 - 05:02 PM

QUOTE (s7free @ Wednesday, Jul 24 2013, 16:18)
QUOTE (sivispacem)
QUOTE (s7free)

Yeah

Keeping on the subject. What does the Queen really do for us in the UK? she doesn't rule the country, she can't even vote

The Royal Family is the equivalent of Disneyland to many tourists, they bring a lot of money and give us a few days off in the year, so they do a few good things here and there.

Max
  • Max

The Port Vila Killa.

• Zaibatsu
  • Vanuatu

Posted 24 July 2013 - 05:30 PM

QUOTE (s7free @ Wednesday, Jul 24 2013, 16:18)
QUOTE (sivispacem)
QUOTE (s7free)

Yeah

Estimates put the Royal family's contribution to the UK economy at around £1.5bn for this year. How does that stack up to your input?

Ferocious Banger
  • Ferocious Banger

Big Homie

• Members
  • India

Posted 24 July 2013 - 05:35 PM

QUOTE (shrekdj @ Wednesday, Jul 24 2013, 07:27)
QUOTE (Typhus @ Tuesday, Jul 23 2013, 18:18)

He's an innocent child.
Are you an idiot or just a heartless, cruel monster?

A common sense should have told you that the post was referred to the Royal family.
If you feel its soo bad why not consider to spend some time in helping over 2 million kids dying out of malnourishment.
That baby is not targeted but the stupidity surrounding the celebration and so much affection pondered upon just 1 baby.
There are many babies fortunate to have secure future & pride to associate life long in heritage.
No one cares about the citizens in general who pass away entire life working hard & raising children to even get the basic necessities properly.
Royals have so much fortune for the baby all ready while it saddens me what are we so happy about?

A common sense should have told you that the post was referred to the Royal family.

That makes the kid an Einstein? Or does that make him a cruel monster? No. Nothing. He's a baby and just that.

If you feel its soo bad why not consider to spend some time in helping over 2 million kids dying out of malnourishment.

Why should he?

That baby is not targeted but the stupidity surrounding the celebration and so much affection pondered upon just 1 baby.

Then all the bashing should have stopped with the bashing of the child's parents or their parent(s). In no way should the innocent f*cking baby be called something along the lines of "royal sh*t".

There are many babies fortunate to have secure future & pride to associate life long in heritage.

Okay, so what are you trying to say exactly?

No one cares about the citizens in general who pass away entire life working hard & raising children to even get the basic necessities properly

..And for that the baby should be called sh*t?

Royals have so much fortune for the baby all ready while it saddens me what are we so happy about?

-Why the f*ck does that sadden you?
-I'm not happy, neither am I sad.

theomenofficial
  • theomenofficial

Muslim

• Members

Posted 24 July 2013 - 05:48 PM

George Alexandra Louis is the official name!

Emhyr
  • Emhyr

Dragon Age

• Members

Posted 24 July 2013 - 06:05 PM

QUOTE (theomenofficial @ Wednesday, Jul 24 2013, 17:48)
George Alexandra Louis is the official name!

er*

gtamad8
  • gtamad8

The Miracle

• Members

Posted 24 July 2013 - 06:48 PM

Oh my god what a boringass f*cking name. George. King George VII. Why not a unique or different name, why always f*ckING George.

The Viperman
  • The Viperman

Peon

• Members

Posted 24 July 2013 - 06:57 PM

What's with all the personal hate towards the baby, though? Did he royally piss in your cereal or something? lol.gif

Typhus
  • Typhus

OG

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 24 July 2013 - 06:59 PM

Not going to lie, I was hoping the boy would be named Caligula.
Caligula Windsor, it has a nice ring to it, don't you think?

Valenta
  • Valenta

True hope is swift.

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 24 July 2013 - 07:02 PM

QUOTE (Typhus @ Wednesday, Jul 24 2013, 18:59)

Certainly more interesting than George VII.

felixuta
  • felixuta

The Real Deal yo!

• Members

Posted 24 July 2013 - 07:04 PM

I don't really get this hype around that baby. I live in Germany, and the first topic they discuss in the news is that baby. I mean.... OK, once or twice but c'mon...

stu
  • stu

I drink it up

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • European-Union

Posted 24 July 2013 - 09:37 PM

QUOTE (felixuta @ Wednesday, Jul 24 2013, 19:04)
I don't really get this hype around that baby. I live in Germany, and the first topic they discuss in the news is that baby. I mean.... OK, once or twice but c'mon...

Well it is half German, so that makes sense.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

VOLKSWAFFEN

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 July 2013 - 09:41 PM

Why are we obsessing over a monarchy with a huge cult of personality?

Nipperkins
  • Nipperkins

Lord of the Nipples

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • San-Marino

Posted 24 July 2013 - 09:42 PM

QUOTE (Typhus @ Wednesday, Jul 24 2013, 18:59)
Not going to lie, I was hoping the boy would be named Caligula.

Nero Claudius Caesar Augustus Germanicus of Britannia. Time to spice up this bland monarchy.

El_Diablo
  • El_Diablo

"The_Devil" ô

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars

Posted 24 July 2013 - 09:43 PM

I'm pretty sure we fought a massive war 200 years ago so that we wouldn't have to give a sh*t about royalty anymore lol.gif

but CNN needs ratings because CNN is terrible.
to be fair I think they're covering it more than any other network, but all of them are guilty.

Tashan
  • Tashan

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 July 2013 - 05:43 AM Edited by shrekdj, 25 July 2013 - 05:45 AM.

QUOTE (Typhus @ Tuesday, Jul 23 2013, 18:18)

That makes the kid an Einstein? Or does that make him a cruel monster? No. Nothing. He's a baby and just that.

and just that? the focus of public attention.....for a baby make him what?

Why should he?
then keep calm and don't get excited. Tell Him.

Then all the bashing should have stopped with the bashing of the child's parents or their parent(s). In no way should the innocent f*cking baby be called something along the lines of "royal sh*t"..

then what should I call him...f*cking baby..... Again same advice. Calm down dude!..

Okay, so what are you trying to say exactly?.

You sound as if you don't understand English.

..And for that the baby should be called sh*t?
well.. i think it a nice name.

-Why the f*ck does that sadden you?
-I'm not happy, neither am I sad.

Then f*ck off... icon14.gif

Audiophile
  • Audiophile

Soothe us with sweet lies...

• Zaibatsu
  • Canada

Posted 25 July 2013 - 06:04 AM

QUOTE (shrekdj @ Thursday, Jul 25 2013, 05:43)
--snip--

Oh look, a keyboard warrior that thinks it's cool to hate on a baby just because the press keeps forcing this down our throats. Blame the press if anyone, not the baby or the parents. It's the media that keeps shoving this at us 24/7.

Would you like it if I called your baby a "little sh*t" when it's born? Just because they are royalty doesn't mean they aren't human. No one is arguing that they are privileged, of course they are. Is it right that they get so much taxpayer money? No, it probably isn't and people have a right to get pissed about that. Are there other things going in the world that should probably be getting more attention than this birth? Yes, of course there are but it's the media that chooses to ignore that and focus on this.

Is it them that is shoving the fact that they had a baby down our throats? No, it is the media. They'd probably want some privacy right about now just as you would rather not hear about them.

Honestly you are just pathetic if you need to get online and call a baby that is a few days old names. Get over it and get off your ass and do something about the sh*t you are bitching about. That sh*t was there before the baby was born and it will still be there 30 years from now. sarcasm.gif

A loaded rifle
  • A loaded rifle

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 July 2013 - 06:09 AM

user posted image

Enough said. Get some, liberals, GET SUM.

The Viperman
  • The Viperman

Peon

• Members

Posted 25 July 2013 - 06:10 AM

Hmm, I think he really did piss in some peoples cereal.

The-King
  • The-King

[Rekt Intensifies]

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 25 July 2013 - 06:13 AM

QUOTE (A loaded rifle @ Thursday, Jul 25 2013, 00:09)
user posted image

2edgy4me

A loaded rifle
  • A loaded rifle

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 July 2013 - 06:14 AM

QUOTE (The-King @ Thursday, Jul 25 2013, 06:13)
user posted image

2edgy4me

lmao, so nowadays just because it's edgy you shouldn't say it? f*ck that, I will say what I want, when I want to, and nobody can tell me otherwise, try and stop me.

The-King
  • The-King

[Rekt Intensifies]

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 25 July 2013 - 06:18 AM

QUOTE (A loaded rifle @ Thursday, Jul 25 2013, 00:14)
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/sCjmTL8.png[IMG]

2edgy4me

lmao, so nowadays just because it's edgy you shouldn't say it? f*ck that, I will say what I want, when I want to, and nobody can tell me otherwise, try and stop me.

I don't give a f*ck about stopping you, I'm a huge proponent of free speech; but I'm perfectly happy calling you a f*cking moron at every turn because that's what you are and nothing will change that.

A loaded rifle
  • A loaded rifle

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 July 2013 - 06:22 AM

QUOTE (The-King @ Thursday, Jul 25 2013, 06:18)
QUOTE (A loaded rifle @ Thursday, Jul 25 2013, 00:14)
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/sCjmTL8.png[IMG]

2edgy4me

I don't give a f*ck about stopping you, I'm a huge proponent of free speech; but I'm perfectly happy calling you a f*cking moron at every turn because that's what you are and nothing will change that.

Who's the moron here, me, or the GMO eating, mass-suicide pill popping yes man? When you take responsibility for your own life, and care about the things which actually affect your society, then you can call me a f*cking moron for being self conscious. Otherwise, stay myopic.

Ferocious Banger
  • Ferocious Banger

Big Homie

• Members
  • India

Posted 25 July 2013 - 06:35 AM Edited by Ferocious Banger, 25 July 2013 - 06:37 AM.

and just that? the focus of public attention.....for a baby make him what?

Did the royals ask for the media attention? As far as I'm aware, no. The media wants news; the media loves to create hysteria and this[the birth of the 'royal' baby is the perfect ingredient for their 'hysteria' recipe.

then keep calm and don't get excited. Tell Him.

Where am I getting excited, son? ..And what should I tell him? Tell him to serve the deprived little souls of Africa? Even if I do, I'm pretty sure that Typhus or anybody else on this forums is nowhere close to being rich enough to contribute to the well-being of African kids. He's at least not whining about the birth of an innocent little human unlike you folks.

You sound as if you don't understand English.

then what should I call him...f*cking baby..... Again same advice. Calm down dude!..

It's funny to see the level of grammatical incompetency in the latter quote of yours;It's all the more funnier when you call others for not understanding English while you're the one who didn't make yourself clear; what exactly what you said initially, to which I responded to, lend to your argument? I couldn't get my head around it.

well.. i think it a nice name.

Imagine yourself in the baby's parents' shoes now. Now, you're a big celebrity with paparazzi coming behind your tail everywhere you go. Hell, you're the father of a newborn kid and all-of-a-f*cking sudden, the whole world calls your baby a steaming pile of sh*t, because of the incessant attention the media and the paparazzi had given to you and your child. Just imagine..

Then f*ck off...

Woah! Behold, my friends, we've got an imposing internet warrior here! wow.gif

---
I'll make myself clear that I'm no supporter of the Royals, for they're just living off the millions of tax payers money. But they also contribute a lot to the tourism industry, as far as I am aware.

But in no does them being Royals warrant the offspring of one of the royals to get name-called as "sh*t".

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users