GTA crashes after Social club screen
Posted 22 July 2013 - 02:38 AM Edited by AmishTech, 22 July 2013 - 06:35 PM.
Then I click play and nothing happens?
I have the games for windows running when I launch I've tried running with vista service packs but nothing can anyone help me?
I bought the game from steam.
I'm running windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
Posted 22 July 2013 - 03:06 AM
Posted 22 July 2013 - 08:27 AM
- Where did you get your game from?
- Are you using any mods, cracks or trainers?
- Do you have the latest version of the game?
- Have you tried re-installing the game?
- Have you manually removed games's installation folder (C:\Program Files (x86) or C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\) before installing the game again?
- Have you tried launching the game in different compatibility modes or as administrator (RMB on games's .exe --> Properties --> Compatibility)?
- Have you tried deleting your game's settings file (click here to see how)?
Posted 22 July 2013 - 06:25 PM
|QUOTE (CCPD @ Monday, Jul 22 2013, 08:27)|
I bought it from steam.
No mods just normal.
I would assume I have the latest version since I bought it yesterday.
No I haven't tried reinstalling.
Yes I've tried launching in different compatibility modes.
When ever I go to the Settings folder the only thing it shows is a file called serial.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users