» «
Photo

Just Crime

14 replies to this topic
uShield
  • uShield

Ready To Defend

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 July 2013 - 07:01 PM Edited by uShield, 24 July 2013 - 09:14 AM.

user posted image
"My heroes are those who risk their lives every day to protect our world and make it a better place - police, firefighters and members of our armed forces." -Sidney Sheldon

user posted image

1978, this year is a very loud year. People were commiting crimes only because there was no officers enought to catch them. Police checked around Los Santos, but couldnt find anyone who would want to fight them. Police didn't check only one house - William's. Will he accept to be cop and help protect the world ?

user posted image

William is a normal man, helping his family. He doesn't have a job, and searches for it in the internet. William usually fails to find a proper job... Untill police came to his house.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

In 1978, people commited crimes, because there was no officers enough to catch them. Once, officers headed to William's house, and asked if he wants to be an officer. William says good bye to his familly, and heads out to protect the city from the criminals. He gets assigned a partner that helps him with crimes, than later, becomes his best left hand in the crimes. 1979, a prominent Mafioso, Giovanni Vella comes to San Andreas. There comes more trouble to the ones that protect the city. Days went by, Mafia did nothing, and the city was peaceful. 1980, comes another Mafioso, Giuseppe Destefano. He finds out that another Mafioso lives in this city, and he threatens to kill him, if he doesn't go out this city. Giovanni starts to hunt for Giuseppe, and here goes unnecessary civilian deaths. William wont tolerate unnecesary deaths, and wants to lock them down for good.

user posted image

Mission Description
Officer William Police comes to William's house. Will he accept to protect the city ?
Moving On William says good bye.
user posted image
Weapon Description Level Unlocked
NightstickNightstick is a good weapon to calm riots. Take this weapon out whan you're in close range combat.Beginning
KnifeKnife is a good weapon to calm riots. Take this weapon out whan you're in close range combat, or stealth situations.Level 2
PistolPistol is a good weapon in close range. Take this weapon with you no matter where you go.Level 4
DeagleThis pistol is very strong. Make sure not to shoot our foot. There will be alot of trouble. Very good medium range weapon.Level 5
SMGSMG is a medium range weapon. Good to take out enemies close to you. It's good for medium difficulty shootouts.Level 8
Body ArmorThis "Shield" can protect you from bullets. Make sure to put it on all times.Level 3
user posted image

Graven - GFX

uShield
  • uShield

Ready To Defend

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 July 2013 - 07:02 PM

Reserved

uShield
  • uShield

Ready To Defend

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 July 2013 - 07:04 PM Edited by uShield, 22 July 2013 - 05:32 AM.

user posted image

uShield
  • uShield

Ready To Defend

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 July 2013 - 08:57 AM

user posted image

Mission #1 Realesed

The Odyssey
  • The Odyssey

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 22 July 2013 - 09:45 AM

Looks cool. I'll check it out soon.

Terano
  • Terano

Who says nothing is impossible? I've been doing nothing for

• Members
  • India

Posted 22 July 2013 - 04:25 PM

I played your first mission,Its very NICE and I think devoted for Family! lol.gif

uShield
  • uShield

Ready To Defend

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 July 2013 - 05:06 PM

QUOTE (Alokik @ Monday, Jul 22 2013, 16:25)
I played your first mission,Its very NICE and I think devoted for Family! lol.gif

Thanks guys. Second mission will be released tomorow.

Zizo.
  • Zizo.

DYOM Designer

• Members
  • Tunisia
  • Best DYOM Mission 2012 [Resident Evil 4]

Posted 22 July 2013 - 09:03 PM

I played the first mission, it's good. But i think you should try to go into more detail, you should explain the story better next time.

uShield
  • uShield

Ready To Defend

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 July 2013 - 07:44 AM

The whole story is in the topic. Every case will have different story. I don't want to put that long story into the game, whan you can read it here.

Terano
  • Terano

• Members
  • India

Posted 23 July 2013 - 05:18 PM

I played it again in my spare Time today because I am thinking that I missed something in story........
after playing it again I get that missing thing that is "Why officer choose William"....
please write the details of William , why Is he chosen one ???? please this will make your story more interesting !!!
and I am waiting for mission#2

uShield
  • uShield

Ready To Defend

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 July 2013 - 05:48 PM

QUOTE (Alokik @ Tuesday, Jul 23 2013, 17:18)
I played it again in my spare Time today because I am thinking that I missed something in story........
after playing it again I get that missing thing that is "Why officer choose William"....
please write the details of William , why Is he chosen one ???? please this will make your story more interesting !!!
and I am waiting for mission#2

It's because LSPD searched whole Los Santos for a one that would accept to be an officer. Though no one accepted and William's house was the last chance for them. So now the police heads to William's house, with a hope that he will be the one.

Terano
  • Terano

• Members
  • India

Posted 23 July 2013 - 06:02 PM

Oh!! that's why he is chosen one!! GOOD LUCK!! FOR YOUR STORY!!!

Martin_GDF
  • Martin_GDF

Schizophrenic Bastard

• Members

Posted 23 July 2013 - 06:32 PM

Awesome story man, i liked it :3

uShield
  • uShield

Ready To Defend

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 July 2013 - 09:15 AM

user posted image