Photo

Simple Native Trainer causing Taxi Bug

6 replies to this topic
cogkicker
  • cogkicker

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 July 2013 - 05:59 AM

I've been fooling around with Simple Native Trainer, I spawn a Schafter2 turn my car's god mode on, change the color to color slot 3, enable green underglow, change my character model to the currupt FIB agent, turn god mode on, and spawn 3 bodyguards, Jill Von Crastenberg, another currupt FIB agent, and Cloe Parker from TBOGT. I usually set the weather to sunny 2, and set the time to noon, and freeze them both. After playing for a while, I begin to get the Taxi Bug, and I don't know why... Another thing I did once, I spawned some vehicles, and attach the objects to them, and I got the Taxi Bug There too.
I don't have any car mods installed, and I downloaded taxibugfix.asi, but that didn't do anything. May somebody please help me?

Alihunter
  • Alihunter

HUNTER

• Members
  • Iran

Posted 21 July 2013 - 08:56 AM

QUOTE (cogkicker @ Sunday, Jul 21 2013, 05:59)
I've been fooling around with Simple Native Trainer, I spawn a Schafter2 turn my car's god mode on, change the color to color slot 3, enable green underglow, change my character model to the currupt FIB agent, turn god mode on, and spawn 3 bodyguards, Jill Von Crastenberg, another currupt FIB agent, and Cloe Parker from TBOGT. I usually set the weather to sunny 2, and set the time to noon, and freeze them both. After playing for a while, I begin to get the Taxi Bug, and I don't know why... Another thing I did once, I spawned some vehicles, and attach the objects to them, and I got the Taxi Bug There too.
I don't have any car mods installed, and I downloaded taxibugfix.asi, but that didn't do anything. May somebody please help me?

do you have any asi loader?

123iamking
  • 123iamking

Who am I?

• Members

Posted 21 July 2013 - 09:50 AM

what is a "taxi bug" anyway ?

cogkicker
  • cogkicker

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 July 2013 - 12:48 PM

I have dsound asi loader.
The taxi bug fix I have is the one from www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=464013

cogkicker
  • cogkicker

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 July 2013 - 02:37 PM

QUOTE (123iamking @ Sunday, Jul 21 2013, 09:50)
what is a "taxi bug" anyway ?

The taxi bug is a bug where taxis are everywhere, along with the current car you are driving, usually caused by the game engine going nuts when you are driving a car form a mod. But for some reason, it's happening with SNT

cogkicker
  • cogkicker

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 July 2013 - 10:51 PM

I've tried the Traffic Flow Mod, and Taxi Bug Fix, and neither of which work. Any ideas???.....

cogkicker
  • cogkicker

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 July 2013 - 06:17 AM

I finally found one that works! The only thing is, the game always crashes after 30 minutes of gameplay....

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users