548 replies to this topic
Pepperjack
  • Pepperjack

Reasonably

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 April 2014 - 02:53 AM

FCfaLs5.png

That's right... don't put me on the list, I'm the most trustable in this thread..

Spoiler

IDredMan
  • IDredMan

Dred

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 April 2014 - 04:59 AM Edited by IDredMan, 07 April 2014 - 07:16 AM.

Spoiler

Alright. Clark Gregg is just straight up retweeting Cap 2 spoilers. A lot of em.

I love him as an actor and as a person.

But he's just being a dick right now.

Edit: More propaganda.

Cgnfl42.png

Here's another with just the normal Trust No One on it.

ghT9Up9.png

Pepperjack
  • Pepperjack

Reasonably

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 April 2014 - 10:51 PM

Spoiler

Alright. Clark Gregg is just straight up retweeting Cap 2 spoilers. A lot of em.

I love him as an actor and as a person.

But he's just being a dick right now.

Edit: More propaganda.

Cgnfl42.png

Here's another with just the normal Trust No One on it.

ghT9Up9.png

Why are you on twitter in the first place? I avoided twitter until i saw the movie

Zepren
  • Zepren

Worldbreaker

• Angels of Death MC
  • Scotland

Posted 08 April 2014 - 08:35 AM

Potential Winter Soldier spoiler follows:

Spoiler

IDredMan
  • IDredMan

Dred

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 April 2014 - 03:55 PM

uaX1Fdb.png

Alright, yeah.

That's enough propaganda from me. I'm gonna stop now.

• Zepren likes this

darthYENIK
  • darthYENIK

Scuse me, while I kiss this guy.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Best Poster [Movies/TV] 2014
    Most Knowledgeable [Movies/TV] 2013

Posted 08 April 2014 - 06:50 PM

Thank you.  It's kind of off topic.  

And for the record, since the movie has been out for a few days, this topic should be allowed to be spoiler tag free concerning Captain America: The Winter Soldier spoilers.  So consider this fair warning, IDredMan, until you see that movie, I'd avoid this topic if you're not interested in spoilers.  

Oh, and it hasn't happened, but I'd like to remind everyone that any spoilers regarding Marvel's Agents of SHIELD are required to have spoiler tags in this topic.  And vice versa in the AoS topic, meaning no Winter Soldier spoilers in the Agents of SHIELD topic.

IDredMan
  • IDredMan

Dred

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 April 2014 - 01:19 AM

Thanks for the early warning, I'm out.

And yeah, I'd hate to be a burden, cause it seems like I'm the only one that hasn't seen it yet.. So majority rules.

darthYENIK
  • darthYENIK

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 09 April 2014 - 05:26 AM

jWq06B9.png

mailrocket
  • mailrocket

HUD and GTA V mod lover

• Members

Posted 09 April 2014 - 08:33 AM

The Thor and Jane relationship by the end of TDW really bugs me. I can't really imagine a guy who lives an average of 5000 years dating a woman who only lives for about 60-100 years only.

Zepren
  • Zepren

Worldbreaker

• Angels of Death MC
  • Scotland

Posted 09 April 2014 - 01:23 PM

jWq06B9.png

hail-hyrda-bert-ernie.jpg

CatDog96
  • CatDog96

Dayman

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 22 April 2014 - 03:16 PM

I don't really like most MCU movies but I enjoyed the first Captain America so I went to see The Winter Soldier today, I really liked it and I thought the action and fight scenes were great especially the nick fury car scene. The only other MCU movies I want to see are Guardians of the Galaxy, Cap 3 and a new Hulk movie if they make one.

The Yokel
  • The Yokel

Wise old Yardie

• Members
  • Jamaica

Posted 24 April 2014 - 07:04 PM Edited by The Yokel, 24 April 2014 - 07:04 PM.

Well, I managed to avoid all the spoilers and I finally had the time to go see the movie tonight. I just got back, actually.

It was amazing. The plot twist I did not see coming but I loved it. And I love the set up for the next Cap and the next Avengers. This might be the best one in the MCU. I'll need some time to reflect on it. But the action scenes were incredible. I haven't seen that kind of quality action choreography in a long time.

• FullMetal likes this

FullMetal
  • FullMetal

Non-Retard

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 26 April 2014 - 12:54 AM

Well, I managed to avoid all the spoilers and I finally had the time to go see the movie tonight. I just got back, actually.

It was amazing. The plot twist I did not see coming but I loved it. And I love the set up for the next Cap and the next Avengers. This might be the best one in the MCU. I'll need some time to reflect on it. But the action scenes were incredible. I haven't seen that kind of quality action choreography in a long time.

Ditto, ditto. I liked the first Cap movie and this one was amazing in every possible way. I myself had this gut feeling about the storyline/twist coming but nonetheless it was epic. Saw it today after I couldn't wait to see it (and eventho I needed to see 4/5 episodes of AoS to actually be able to 'follow both' properly it all went ok).

And goddamn you movie theater... trying to avoid all new footage for the new X-Men movie (for which I was hyped already big time after they said it's a sequel to Xmen first class... epic f*cking cast and all that) and they just show 2 f*cking trailers before the new cap movie. Still, hype train going at full force.

Can't wait for more. Guardians of the Galaxy, X-Men, Antman, Age of Ultron. 

IDredMan
  • IDredMan

Dred

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 April 2014 - 12:59 PM

I managed to avoid all spoilers except Hail Hydra, which became a meme.

But I had no idea it went into those depths. That was awesome.

And if you haven't figured out 2 sentences in, I watched it, I spent the whole day like that.. I should be tired as hell now, but nope ...Gotta watch 3 Agents Of Shield episodes.

That was pretty awesome.

I can definitely see why a lot of people class this as their favorite MCU movie.

It's a proper comic book movie. It exists within a cinematic comic book universe. With Hydra, Strucker, Dr. Strange (I REALLY wanted to rewind to see if that's what he said, when I heard it) and all the other stuff going on behind the scenes.

Heck ..This movie alone has shaped a comic book movie universe better than AoS did. AoS did Graviton, Blizzard and that's it.

Now, you specifically said we can talk spoiler-tag-free. Anyone who plans on watching it should avoid this like I did.

"The thing people fear most at these times ...Is a miracle."

That line is so awesome, it's just imprinted into my brain ...Not true cause I probably messed up the quote.

Hooray for Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver! My brain pooped itself when I saw em.

I really liked how instead of having them be mutants, children of evolution ..They resorted to the other side of the coin ..Miracles.

Nick Fury is really really really awesome. Probably one of the very few characters where I just have a huge f*cking grin on my face when I see him do awesome stuff.

Heck ...I had an ear-to-ear smile on my face that I haven't had since the Avengers. And I loved every minute of it.

One thing I WOULD change in the movie, is maybe ...A quick shot of the Winter Soldier earlier on in the movie, before the Nick Fury scene. Which was awesome. Cannot believe Sam Jackson is 65.

I'm kinda surprised to see a solo superhero movie without a full-on love interest. Lost of flirting and an occasional thing happening, but nothing serious. A lot like the comics.

Iron Man had a love interest for the protagonist.

Thor did. The first Captain America did.

Heck, even The Dark Knight didn't take that risk.

But that's really awesome, makes Black Widow an infinitely better character. Unlike most love interests where their only role is to get the protagonist's dick wet.

Lastly, I watched it and I loved every minute of it.

10/10 ,,,Until the excitement wears off, then I'll judge it fairly. I think I give every movie a 10/10 right outta the theater. Except for maybe TDKR, 7/10... Which in hindsight goes up to 9/10.

And Frozen, I gave it a 1/10, then it went up to 3/10. I hated it that much.

• FullMetal and HaythamKenway like this

IDredMan
  • IDredMan

Dred

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 May 2014 - 01:54 AM

BnxS9RECcAEJ-Ly.png

.JokeR
  • .JokeR

Madness is the emergency exit.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 May 2014 - 06:35 AM

Can't wait to see this in bootleg.

Dnero
  • Dnero

G.O.M.D.

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 May 2014 - 05:39 PM

Oh... yeah...

.JokeR
  • .JokeR

Madness is the emergency exit.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 May 2014 - 06:46 PM

Rocket's voice gave me chills. Crazy how it's Bradley Cooper. :p

IDredMan
  • IDredMan

Dred

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 May 2014 - 03:51 AM

Considering Daredevil starts filming in July, they sure are taking their time with the casting.

The Netflix shows ARE a part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe, right?

Pepperjack
  • Pepperjack

Reasonably

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 May 2014 - 10:57 AM

Considering Daredevil starts filming in July, they sure are taking their time with the casting.

The Netflix shows ARE a part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe, right?

Yep

Dnero
  • Dnero

G.O.M.D.

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 May 2014 - 06:30 PM

darthYENIK
  • darthYENIK

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 19 May 2014 - 07:15 PM

I can't wait.  Only a couple months away.  And we got to hear Groot Diesel.

IDredMan
  • IDredMan

Dred

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 May 2014 - 09:18 PM

2 things about this trailer.

1. Am I the only one who hoped Ronan would be bigger?

8T1IN.jpg

Come on. He looks scrawny and emo. I was hoping he'd look more built... More intimidating.

2. What in the name of all dick and f*ck is this?

8T1D9.jpg

Looks very familiar. Can't put my finger on it. Looks kinda like this fella.

Alien_vs._Predator_(2004)_-_Alien.jpg

Brobinski
  • Brobinski

PYPU

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 20 May 2014 - 10:53 AM Edited by Brobinski, 20 May 2014 - 10:53 AM.

Guardians of the Galaxy: shaping up to be in the running for best soundtrack of all time ever.

Zepren
  • Zepren

Worldbreaker

• Angels of Death MC
  • Scotland

Posted 20 May 2014 - 12:00 PM

8T1D9.jpg

This is Knowhere; a space port made out of the head of a Celestial. I thought it was badass!

darthYENIK
  • darthYENIK

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 20 May 2014 - 05:40 PM

Yeah, that was a pretty cool thing to see.

I really hope we see Thanos again in GotG. Two seconds in the Avengers and then nothing for two years.

IDredMan
  • IDredMan

Dred

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 May 2014 - 08:44 PM

8T1D9.jpg

This is Knowhere; a space port made out of the head of a Celestial. I thought it was badass!

Ooooooh-wait. Doesn't Fox own that? Doesn't Fox own the Kree, too?

Zepren
  • Zepren

Worldbreaker

• Angels of Death MC
  • Scotland

Posted 21 May 2014 - 10:17 AM

Nah, the Kree definitely belong to Marvel. Lady Sif name drops them in Agents of Shield (spoiler: Lady Sif appears in Agents of Shield). Also there's two Krees in Guardians of the Galaxy.

It's safe to say, I'm super psyched for Guardians of the Galaxy. I'm intrigued by how it'll all tie together. It'll be interesting to look back from Avengers 3, when it eventually comes out, and see where this film falls in the grand scheme of things. Also interested in seeing what will follow GotG. Will it be Agents of Shield Season 2 next?

I think it'll look good. Apparently they used sets and limited their use of CGI as much as possible. I likes this.

IDredMan
  • IDredMan

Dred

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 May 2014 - 11:56 AM

Nah, the Kree definitely belong to Marvel. Lady Sif name drops them in Agents of Shield (spoiler: Lady Sif appears in Agents of Shield). Also there's two Krees in Guardians of the Galaxy.

It's safe to say, I'm super psyched for Guardians of the Galaxy. I'm intrigued by how it'll all tie together. It'll be interesting to look back from Avengers 3, when it eventually comes out, and see where this film falls in the grand scheme of things. Also interested in seeing what will follow GotG. Will it be Agents of Shield Season 2 next?

I think it'll look good. Apparently they used sets and limited their use of CGI as much as possible. I likes this.

Oh yeah I forgot. And Chloe Bennet spoiled that the alien was a Kree. So yeah they definitely own them.

I just thought that Fox owns the Skrull and Kree because they own the Fantastic Four.

Zepren
  • Zepren

Worldbreaker

• Angels of Death MC
  • Scotland

Posted 21 May 2014 - 01:14 PM

Oh yeah I forgot. And Chloe Bennet spoiled that the alien was a Kree. So yeah they definitely own them.

I just thought that Fox owns the Skrull and Kree because they own the Fantastic Four.

Yeah, skills Skye. Then again, I doubt that they'd go with the only alien name dropped by Sif. Could be a bluff though.

Would make sense, like how they own Galactus and the Silver Surfer (so sad that he's not gonna appear in Avengers 3). I wonder what'll happen to the Infinity Gauntlet afterwards.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users