Marvel Cinematic Universe

1,544 replies to this topic
EasyTiger
  • EasyTiger

Human After All

• Zaibatsu
  • Unknown

Posted 2 weeks ago

Finally got around to seeing Black Panther yesterday. I really enjoyed it overall, but was slightly disappointed with Kilmonger, not because he himself was disappointing, but rather because people had hyped him up to be the best MCU villain since Loki. And to me, he just wasn't. I sympathized with his worldview about sharing Wakanda's tech with the world, and thought the body scarring was pretty cool, but that's about it. It had a pretty satisfying ending with T'Challa (I probably just butchered his name) revealing the wonders of Wakanda to the rest of the world.

Infinity War is looking totally lit. I just wonder where they're going to have the Soul Stone come from, that's the only Infinity Stone yet to be revealed.

Surely it's in Wakanda, don't see any reason for Thanos to send his army there and appear himself.

Is this The Guy?
  • Is this The Guy?

I donít have to take this, Iím going home

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by Is this The Guy?, 2 weeks ago.

From the looks of things Vision is also in Wakanda. With his friends rallying around him to help and protect him that would be more than enough to bring Thanos and his army to Wakanda.

We wont really know for sure where it is until the movie comes out. Theres a bunch of theories out there about where it could be. One interesting one is that the soul stone is the source of Heimdalls powers with his orange eyes and he did say that he was able to see every soul in the nine realms. So Thanos could possibly obtain 2 stones when he attacks Thors ship.

But then again it could just be in Wakanda

Jason
  • Jason

Sporadic

• Daily Globe
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 weeks ago

It's difficult to make predictions based on trailers too, they've started to edit out plot things in trailers so Thanos may very well have more stones than we think in the shots we've seen of him so far.

• Is this The Guy? likes this

Dbzk1999
  • Dbzk1999

Hustler

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

Prelude comics are implying that the soul stone is the most dangerous one of all and that it aint on earth. Besides, Ryan Coogler already said IIRC that the soul stone aint in Wakanda

UshaB
  • UshaB

Nacho Libre - "I wanna weeeeeen!"

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 2 weeks ago

It's obvious where the soul stone is.

It's;

Spoiler

darthYENIK
  • darthYENIK

Godfather

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Best Poster [Movies/TV] 2016
    Best Poster [Movies/TV] 2015
    Best Poster [Movies/TV] 2014
    Most Knowledgeable [Movies/TV] 2013

Posted 2 weeks ago

The Russos looking out for small time Internet message boards movie forum mods.

TZuFJcP.jpg

Thanks, bros.

Typhus
  • Typhus

OG

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

I am still really hoping that the Silver Surfer appears in some form. I know the rumour of his casting was debunked, but he's such a great character and it would be so amazing to see him for a second or two if they have a huge battle scene.

Jason
  • Jason

Sporadic

• Daily Globe
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 weeks ago

Surfer and Galactus done properly are the dream, Nova too. I'm hopeful we'll see them soon to be honest, probably not in IW or Avengers 4 though.

• MisFit-138 likes this

Is this The Guy?
  • Is this The Guy?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by Is this The Guy?, 2 weeks ago.

Sadly the deal with Fox wont be finalized until later this year so Unless they already cut a little side deal I dont expect the F4 or Surfer to be making any appearances :(

I am also waiting for Nova though. Apparently he was a part of the first Guardians of the Galaxy script but he was taken out.

Typhus
  • Typhus

OG

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

Sadly the deal with Fox wont be finalized until later this year so Unless they already cut a little side deal I dont expect the F4 or Surfer to be making any appearances :(

I am also waiting for Nova though. Apparently he was a part of the first Guardians of the Galaxy script but he was taken out.

They also wanted to include a character called ROM in GotG, but he didn't make it. He was originally a tie-in to an old toy, but Marvel created this whole mythos around him and the robotic Space Knights. So whilst they couldn't include ROM, Marvel owns literally everything else that was created around him.

I'd just love to see all these obscure characters in Infinity War, just a huge chaotic battle that fans could pause and see tiny, second-long cameos of characters from the comics.

darthYENIK
  • darthYENIK

Godfather

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

sh*t. Watching Winter Soldier. The scene with Peggy Carter kills me. Goddamn, I wish theyd give Agent Carter another show.
  • Riqitch8, Is this The Guy? and CaptainMarvel like this

Is this The Guy?
  • Is this The Guy?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

sh*t. Watching Winter Soldier. The scene with Peggy Carter kills me. Goddamn, I wish theyd give Agent Carter another show.

I still wish they got to have their dance :(
  • UshaB likes this

Riqitch8
  • Riqitch8

"She'll make .5 past light speed"

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 days ago

Two weeks ago, I had only watched most of Phase 3 - without having seen Phases 1 and 2. Had seen both trailers for Infinity War as well, again, without having seen the rest of the MCU. Fast forward to today, oh my god. Not only does the IW trailer now make sense, but I feel like I've been under a rock (or frozen in ice :p) for the past decade. I have missed out on loads of awesome sh*t over the past ten years and I kind of feel angry at myself for being so close minded for all of this time. I have absolutely enjoyed the entirety of the MCU thus far! I can't say that I have a favourite, all of the MCU films are great (yes, even The Dark World and The Incredible Hulk). However, I do feel that I have warmed up to Ant-Man, Iron Man, The Winter Solider, Homecoming and GotG Vol 2 - hell, throw Ragnarok in there as well. I haven't seen Black Panther yet, but I'm sure it'll be up there once I do. And as a response to the Peggy-Steve conversation above, that ending was truly magnificent and a good transition into The Avengers. Now I fully understand why Peggy had her own show.

Bring on Infinity War and Ant-Man and the Wasp!

Is this The Guy?
  • Is this The Guy?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 days ago

2rpyxlg.jpg
  • iBUCKEYE and UshaB like this

darthYENIK
  • darthYENIK

Godfather

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 9 hours ago

Bought my tickets. Im working Friday all day, so I had to go with Saturday morning. Im gonna have to go dark on the internet for a good 48 hours.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users