Photo

Marvel Cinematic Universe

457 replies to this topic
IDredMan
  • IDredMan

Dred

• Members

Posted 5 days ago

Eh. I'm all for having Spidey in the Civil War. But I'm always afraid of script rewritings. They already have it down, and forcing a Spider-Man debut in there would LITERALLY be the definition of a shoehorning.

Severing all ties with Sony's movies is a good plan, though.

ll rdny ll
  • ll rdny ll

Master of the Bitchfit

• Members

Posted 5 days ago Edited by ll rdny ll, 5 days ago.

I can't believe how much I love Guardians of the Galaxy. I'm watching it for the fourth time since it came out right now.

I have a pretty good(maybe) guess about Peter Quill's father in MCU.

Spoiler
  • This Guy Is Here likes this

This Guy Is Here
  • This Guy Is Here

Happy Holidays !!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 days ago

Looks like Joss Whedon isn't going to direct the Infinity Wars

http://comicbook.com...med-for-avenge/

krashr
  • krashr

head on a stick

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 days ago

I can't believe how much I love Guardians of the Galaxy. I'm watching it for the fourth time since it came out right now.

I have a pretty good(maybe) guess about Peter Quill's father in MCU.

Spoiler

i watched it again recently too and must say, i liked it when i first saw it, but enjoyed it so much more the second time.. and for some reason i picture starlord"s dad as

Spoiler

The Yokel
  • The Yokel

True Gentleman

• Members
  • Jamaica

Posted 4 days ago

Looks like Joss Whedon isn't going to direct the Infinity Wars

http://comicbook.com...med-for-avenge/

I have no problem with this. They did an incredible job with The Winter Soldier. It's my favorite Marvel movie. And there are some things that Joss Whedon did in Avengers that I didn't like. Thor appearing out of nowhere which trivialized the ending of Thor, Hulk suddenly being able to control his rage, aliens dying when Tony blew up their ship etc. Some of the dialogue was also pretty weird and poorly written. The Avengers is a good movie and it's a lot of fun, but it didn't receive as much negative criticism as it should have IMO.

darthYENIK
  • darthYENIK

Scuse me, while I kiss this guy.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Most Knowledgeable [Movies & TV] 2013

Posted 4 days ago

I think it's been pretty well speculated that Whedon is done after AoU.

I think he did an incredible job of showing what the MCU could be at its greatest. Huge moments where you just have to sit back and say wow. Things like Banner Hulking out and smashing that Chitauri dragon thing or Thor smashing Mjolnir into Cap's shield. Just moments that bring a tear to any comic book fan who grew up in a time where we thought these things impossible on the big screen.

The Russo's hopefully can take the MCU into a more emotional and interesting direction, but keep those kind of moments going.

The Yokel
  • The Yokel

True Gentleman

• Members
  • Jamaica

Posted 4 days ago

The Russo's hopefully can take the MCU into a more emotional and interesting direction, but keep those kind of moments going.

The Winter Solider also had the best action scenes of all the Marvel movies. Hand to hand combat was pretty amazing. It puts Batman to shame and he's supposed to be a martial artist. The shooting, driving, flying, falling...you name it and it was spectacular. And every character got to use their signature weapon in a very cool way like Cap using his shield to take down that VTOL and Black Widow using her gauntlets to incapacitate enemies.

Speaking of Black Widow, she was at her best in Cap 2. Really f*ckin' cold and resourceful. She was sort of out of place in The Avengers. Like they put her there because they wanted a female character. She was nothing like Black Widow was supposed to be. So I really believe these guys can make an incredible Avengers movie.

ll rdny ll
  • ll rdny ll

Master of the Bitchfit

• Members

Posted 6 hours ago Edited by ll rdny ll, 6 hours ago.

This isn't official art, but I love it so much. I'm still iffy about Cumberbatch's acting abilities, but he can definitely look the part.

IO3WOWe.jpg
  • The Yokel likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users