CANT MOD GTA SA ANYMORE?!?!?!?!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic
IPlayGames
  • IPlayGames

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 July 2013 - 07:04 PM

I used to be able to install any mods ENB, Skinds, anything, and now I cannot install a simple skin mod, I have downgraded GTA to a 1.0 using a GTA_SA.exe that I downloaded. I reinstalled it 10 times already trying to get mods to work, they dont. Version 1.0 is moddable, but it doesn't work. Whenever I load the game or SA-MP it just says while loading "GTA_SA.exe has stopped working".

Please help me with this problem, I cannot live without skin mods for GTA, and I love San Andreas and would like to mod it again... Thank you smile.gif

Ryan
  • Ryan

Ginga Ninja

• Canada
  • Best Forum Ledby 2011
    Best Forum Ledby 2010
    GTANet Contribution Award
    GTANet Helpfulness Award

Posted 20 July 2013 - 07:24 PM

Sorry, we don't help people who don't have legit versions of the game.

IPlayGames
  • IPlayGames

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 July 2013 - 07:39 PM

I have a legit version of GTA bought from teh GameStop app, and I use a no cod crack to downgrade to 1.0. Recently, I have not been able to mod it! I usd to be able to use ENB Skin mods, etc. but now i cant even install a skin mod without it crashing when I load it saying "gta_sa.exe has stopped working.

Please help!

fnxrak
  • fnxrak

"Does the Pope sh*t in the Woods?"

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 20 July 2013 - 09:04 PM Edited by fnxrak, 20 July 2013 - 09:09 PM.

You don't need a no cd crack version to downgrade the game just the downgrade patch. That's probably the problem. In the future avoid asking help for pirated versions. Cracks can really mess your game sometimes.
The drowngrade doesn't just replace the exe file but also some other files, specially some script files. So reinstall your legit game and use the patch to downgrade don't just copy the exe file. I'm guessing that's what you did. Also some modds won't work on pirated versions.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 20 July 2013 - 09:36 PM

The San Andreas Forum is for UN-modded game questions, and problems.
In Your haste to post You must have missed the Bottom Main Menu choice for MODDING. And obviously the Banner lettering:
Modding questions belong in THE MODDING FORUMS!
Where You click on the underlined words. icon14.gif Thatís where You can find Players who ARE dedicated Modders, they are more likely to give You some assistance! smile.gif
Be careful to post in the correct forum topic, as they can get persnickety about that.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users