» «
Photo

GTA SA Blueprint Map!

10 replies to this topic
GTA_SA_Guru_ZIM
  • GTA_SA_Guru_ZIM

Passionate Timecyc Creator...

• Members

Posted 20 July 2013 - 02:40 PM Edited by GTA_SA_Guru_ZIM, 20 July 2013 - 03:36 PM.

You can find the mod Here.

Hey guys, this is my first mod where I am completely dependant on you. Just as the title says, this mod will chang your radar into a Blueprint! This was actually an idea of a person (name will be mentioned later) who commented in another mod of mine.

So basically this mod is 50% complete. Now I have created two blueprint map textures, and before going to the next phase, I want you to choose which texture I will use.
NOTE: The textured may look bugged at some places, but I'll fix them.

Option A:-
user posted image

OR

Option B:-
user posted image

You guys have to tell me which texture you like more, from the two options above. Then you have to leave a comment saying which texture is better.

After taking atleast ten votes, I will start working on the rest of the mod.

So tell me in the comments section which option you like more!
  • rokistaking187 likes this

GTA_SA_Guru_ZIM
  • GTA_SA_Guru_ZIM

• Members

Posted 20 July 2013 - 02:42 PM

Sorry about the Giant textures! smile.gif

Semih95
  • Semih95

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 July 2013 - 11:47 PM Edited by Semih95, 20 July 2013 - 11:52 PM.

Hey,

Iīm here again hehe

I dont know why but I find the first one better. The water in the second one looks a bit ugly. Maybe you can improve the water in the first one a bit ?

Maybe you can make the water look more like this Far Cry 3 Map

Good luck

When you dont want to change something use the first one

BTW just a question. Why you canīt make two versions ? I mean there are useres who will like the first one and users who will like the second one .

ALMOST610
  • ALMOST610

wadiyatalkinabeet

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 21 July 2013 - 01:08 AM

I do not mean to insult you but it looks crap, I have never seen a Blue Print like that, it looks like you just changed the Hue and Saturation to make the existing SA Map Look Blue, take a look at the V Blueprint Map and you will see what the landscape looks like with the lines showing different elevations as hills climb and outlining other features, there is also very little colour change on the map with the different environments, I still do not think you are going to remake the who SA Map to follow my suggestion, but that is what I see a Blueprint Map to look more like.

GTA_SA_Guru_ZIM
  • GTA_SA_Guru_ZIM

• Members

Posted 22 July 2013 - 07:34 AM

QUOTE (ALMOST610 @ Sunday, Jul 21 2013, 01:08)
I do not mean to insult you but it looks crap, I have never seen a Blue Print like that, it looks like you just changed the Hue and Saturation to make the existing SA Map Look Blue, take a look at the V Blueprint Map and you will see what the landscape looks like with the lines showing different elevations as hills climb and outlining other features, there is also very little colour change on the map with the different environments, I still do not think you are going to remake the who SA Map to follow my suggestion, but that is what I see a Blueprint Map to look more like.

Man Why are you taking this so seriously? I am creating this mod just for Fun purposes, for people who are tired of their old radar, for people who want to try something new. Now I admit that I had to work on colour correction, but dude, This is not as easy as it looks. If you want me to make it like a real blueprint, with all the geographical lines on the only mountain in the game, and those rocks in bone country, 20 out of 100 people wont actually use the help of those elevations lines during gameplay; moreover, I will have to be the one who has to investigate the heights of every peak. That's why I decided to keep this mod simple and straight-forward.

QUOTE (Semih95 @ 23:47 @ Jul 20 2013)
Hey,

Iīm here again hehe
I dont know why but I find the first one better. The water in the second one looks a bit ugly. Maybe you can improve the water in the first one a bit ?
Maybe you can make the water look more like this Far Cry 3 Map
Good luck
When you dont want to change something use the first one
BTW just a question. Why you canīt make two versions ? I mean there are useres who will like the first one and users who will like the second one .

Actually, its natural to like the first option smile.gif , because I like both maps equally. (Or else why would I give options?)

I checked out the Far Cry 3 Map, and, well, I didn't like it much. Don't worry, though, If it turns out that I'll use the second Option, I might make the water areas a bit more blurred.

Until now, I've got 3 Votes for Option B, and 1 Vote for Option A, so guys keep on commenting!

In45do
  • In45do

Coding like a Dummy...

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 22 July 2013 - 09:38 AM

This is suppose to be in Mod Showroom. Anyway I go to option B but fix the water to look more darker.

GTA_SA_Guru_ZIM
  • GTA_SA_Guru_ZIM

• Members

Posted 25 July 2013 - 11:57 AM

Hey guys, I need more votes!

aStiffSausage
  • aStiffSausage

Formerly Oksu

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 25 July 2013 - 12:16 PM

Some people will prefer first option, and other will like the second one. Why not make both, you'd make both parties happy?

ALMOST610
  • ALMOST610

wadiyatalkinabeet

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 25 July 2013 - 12:19 PM

QUOTE (GTA_SA_Guru_ZIM @ Monday, Jul 22 2013, 18:34)
QUOTE (ALMOST610 @ Sunday, Jul 21 2013, 01:08)

Man Why are you taking this so seriously? I am creating this mod just for Fun purposes, for people who are tired of their old radar, for people who want to try something new. Now I admit that I had to work on colour correction, but dude, This is not as easy as it looks. If you want me to make it like a real blueprint, with all the geographical lines on the only mountain in the game, and those rocks in bone country, 20 out of 100 people wont actually use the help of those elevations lines during gameplay; moreover, I will have to be the one who has to investigate the heights of every peak. That's why I decided to keep this mod simple and straight-forward.

I'm am not taking this too seriously, but why call it a Blueprint Map if you are just recolouring the map Blue, and not actually making it like Blue Prints.

GTA_SA_Guru_ZIM
  • GTA_SA_Guru_ZIM

• Members

Posted 26 July 2013 - 02:09 PM Edited by GTA_SA_Guru_ZIM, 26 July 2013 - 02:12 PM.

@ALMOST610:- You'll see. wink.gif

PS,
Okay guys, I'm tired of waiting for votes. Following many requests, I have decided to make BOTH of them for release. Sure it will take some time, but maybe It will be worth it.

rokistaking187
  • rokistaking187

Mod Killer,Idea Giver,Helper For installing Mods,Active User :D

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 20 September 2013 - 04:02 PM Edited by rokistaking187, 20 September 2013 - 04:08 PM.

ok it's me !!! hi there .. i cant comment again in that black edition mod of yours it cuz temporary not available to log in :) well i give it a shot 5/5 allright !!!

EDIT: i recommend option b ^_^ ... and should u try the gta iv black radar change into blue and will become more like gta v oh yeah ! :)

and ignore those f00ls ... just concentrate on work ....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users