The Indian

118 replies to this topic
Ferocious Banger
  • Ferocious Banger

Big Homie

• Members
  • India

Posted 21 July 2013 - 07:46 AM

Chennai is a bit more laidback than Mumbai from what I've seen.

Mister Kay
  • Mister Kay

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 21 July 2013 - 09:00 AM

Ahmedabad is the place to be. It's also a city for foodies. It has a night life and the roads don't feel empty even at 1am. Its a safe city too. I've stayed in Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore and some minor cities like Surat, Pune, Baroda, etc. and I still felt that none can beat living in Ahmedabad... but then there was Goa...

Ferocious Banger
  • Ferocious Banger

Big Homie

• Members
  • India

Posted 21 July 2013 - 09:14 AM

QUOTE (deepthroatgta6 @ Sunday, Jul 21 2013, 14:30)
Ahmedabad is the place to be. It's also a city for foodies. It has a night life and the roads don't feel empty even at 1am. Its a safe city too. I've stayed in Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore and some minor cities like Surat, Pune, Baroda, etc. and I still felt that none can beat living in Ahmedabad... but then there was Goa...

Modi! icon14.gif

--

I seriously think that him becoming the PM is inevitable.

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

I see nothing but good things for you my boy.

• Members
  • India

Posted 21 July 2013 - 09:45 AM

QUOTE (Ferocious Banger @ Sunday, Jul 21 2013, 01:24)
QUOTE (AceKingston @ Saturday, Jul 20 2013, 23:38)
Alright guys the fun is over, I'm fixing up the OP now and the mods will change the title of the topic back to the original one soon. however I'd like to stop with the facts here and let's start discussing politics and stuff, thanks. smile.gif

E: Topic renamed, thanks Kirsty.

Indian politicians f*cking suck. icon14.gif

icon14.gif

Btw, currently it's going to rain again. But I love rain so it ain't a problem.

Oh and chennai rocks.(to an extent)

Mister Kay
  • Mister Kay

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 21 July 2013 - 09:55 AM Edited by deepthroatgta6, 21 July 2013 - 09:58 AM.

I don't like NaMo. Whenever he rolls, he rolls in a convoy of 8-10 SUVs, one with a freaky antenna of sorts on the car's roof (I think it jams phone signals), some jeeps and an ambulance! Roads are blocked way too early for this VIP to pass and that is one reason I hate him for.

He has his hand's dirty in the Godhra riots scene and the Ishrat Jahan case too. Not going to be easy for him to be the PM imo.

Ferocious Banger
  • Ferocious Banger

Big Homie

• Members
  • India

Posted 21 July 2013 - 09:57 AM

He's a 'devil' too, yes. But he is the lesser devil.

Mister Kay
  • Mister Kay

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 21 July 2013 - 09:58 AM

I have also heard that he has a cyber surveillance team which looks out for people talking negative about him. ph34r.gif

Ferocious Banger
  • Ferocious Banger

Big Homie

• Members
  • India

Posted 21 July 2013 - 10:01 AM

QUOTE (deepthroatgta6 @ Sunday, Jul 21 2013, 15:28)
I have also heard that he has a cyber surveillance team which looks out for people talking negative about him. ph34r.gif

No need of any surveillance, for there's always that guy who disses him whenever he tweets! tounge.gif
But truth be said, he's almost a superhero for the middleclass.

Mister Kay
  • Mister Kay

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 21 July 2013 - 10:23 AM

I disagree. All the development in Gujarat is f*cking directionless, at times pointless and does nothing but increase debt. Once he discontinues CMship in Gujarat, we are f*cked. The middle class's superhero, you say? I don't see how. He is more of a powerful dictator than a leader. He has too many people who mindlessly glorify him. His own statements are mostly full of self-praise. I've never heard or read one intellectual idea quoted on his name.

While I don't deny that he has made Gujarat more popular and has increased the state's national importance, I think the growth wasn't going to stop in his absence.

I would select Rahul Gandhi if I were to praise a politician but that is based on what he says in his speeches. I don't think any politician has done any praiseworthy work in India except the 1991 reforms that changed the face of this country.

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

• Members
  • India

Posted 21 July 2013 - 10:55 AM

Time to get this out, just leaving this here I just want to clear up the whole fact fiasco that happened yesterday.

In truth, I took those facts from a website click. In my hurry and excitement to post the topic I didn't read those facts in detail at all until sivi pointed them out and I removed them.

However I understand it caused a huge argument yesterday and Raavi and Mockage mis-understood my point about India and Pakistan. I mean't that Pakistani's and Bangladeshi's are also welcome to discuss their issues in our thread.

I admit I was incorrect on the 1947 partition part.

Again, sorry for all the trouble that I caused I apologize for my mistake. Thanks a lot. smile.gif

A J
  • A J

Damned Brotherhood [DAMN]

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 21 July 2013 - 11:52 AM

QUOTE (AceKingston @ Sunday, Jul 21 2013, 10:55)
Time to get this out, just leaving this here I just want to clear up the whole fact fiasco that happened yesterday.

In truth, I took those facts from a website click. In my hurry and excitement to post the topic I didn't read those facts in detail at all until sivi pointed them out and I removed them.

However I understand it caused a huge argument yesterday and Raavi and Mockage mis-understood my point about India and Pakistan. I mean't that Pakistani's and Bangladeshi's are also welcome to discuss their issues in our thread.

I admit I was incorrect on the 1947 partition part.

Again, sorry for all the trouble that I caused I apologize for my mistake. Thanks a lot. smile.gif

inlove.gif aaaaw how cute you are.

you're truely forgiven, make sure it never ever happens again that_guy2057_evilgrin.gif

India Fact No 1#

Indian ladies, no matter how pretty they can look, smell.

Girish
  • Girish

• India

Posted 21 July 2013 - 12:41 PM

QUOTE (ajbns87 @ Sunday, Jul 21 2013, 17:22)

Not sure what kind of Indians you're smelling over there, but people over here have discovered the deodorant a long time ago. If I walk past a group of women now, I'm more likely to faint from the various perfumes they put on than their body odour. The cosmetic market is never on the down in India.

Mister Kay
  • Mister Kay

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 21 July 2013 - 06:40 PM

Girish got that right but seems like he hasn't walked past those ladies when high. Those perfumes can be trippy.

Greenline
  • Greenline

Page 3 Girl

• Members
  • Iran

Posted 21 July 2013 - 07:51 PM

QUOTE (Girish @ Sunday, Jul 21 2013, 07:41)

Not sure what kind of Indians you're smelling over there, but people over here have discovered the deodorant a long time ago. If I walk past a group of women now, I'm more likely to faint from the various perfumes they put on than their body odour. The cosmetic market is never on the down in India.

Well, the mentality in Iran (and I'm assuming in India) is that deodorant and dumping a bottle of cologne on your head can replace showering, which results in a smell ten times as bad as the one they were trying to mask by using deodorant etc.

Moonshield
  • Moonshield

amplifier worship

• Mongolia

Posted 21 July 2013 - 11:39 PM

QUOTE (Girish @ Sunday, Jul 21 2013, 02:32)
QUOTE (lzw3 @ Sunday, Jul 21 2013, 09:48)
QUOTE (AceKingston @ Saturday, Jul 20 2013, 22:04)
Still don't like him and Girish doesn't either.

I'm sorry but looking back on this after a good night's sleep I'm cringing. whatsthat.gif

I like Tendulkar but not as much as Ganguly. Kinda gave up on cricket after Ganguly retired.

On a general note, I absolutely hate living in this sh*thole of a country though. Unfortunately, I'm too lazy to move out. I swear if I wasn't living in Mumbai, I would have probably mustered up some courage to move out.

Keep your head up, Slumdog Millionaire, you'll find your nut soon.

@Greenline, we call that an "Italian shower"

Girish
  • Girish

• India

Posted 22 July 2013 - 04:07 PM

QUOTE (Greenline @ Monday, Jul 22 2013, 01:21)
QUOTE (Girish @ Sunday, Jul 21 2013, 07:41)

Well, the mentality in Iran (and I'm assuming in India) is that deodorant and dumping a bottle of cologne on your head can replace showering, which results in a smell ten times as bad as the one they were trying to mask by using deodorant etc.

Can't speak for the lower classes, but the average middle class Indians do go the extra mile to keep themselves as clean and non-smelly as possible.

P2FX
  • P2FX

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 22 July 2013 - 04:51 PM

I have a question: how does traffic laws work in India?
I saw some videos on youtube about India's traffic, you people are wild.
Why nobody follow the rules?

Ferocious Banger
  • Ferocious Banger

Big Homie

• Members
  • India

Posted 22 July 2013 - 05:04 PM

QUOTE (Phenom FX @ Monday, Jul 22 2013, 22:21)
I have a question: how does traffic laws work in India?
I saw some videos on youtube about India's traffic, you people are wild.
Why nobody follow the rules?

Because f*ck the police! tounge.gif

Mister Kay
  • Mister Kay

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 22 July 2013 - 05:51 PM

I've been paying a lot of fine/bribe because of the dark tinted windows. sad.gif
Two wheelers do enjoy flouting every rule in the book. It's not much of a big deal here. Pay the cop and leave.

P2FX
  • P2FX

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 22 July 2013 - 07:09 PM

So you just bribe them. Like in Philippines I guess.

Řvęń
  • Řvęń

(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 July 2013 - 07:10 PM

I always loved to visit Taj Mahal inlove.gif

Prometheus
  • Prometheus

• None

Posted 23 July 2013 - 01:30 AM

I must say I'm in love with Indian music. Nothing warms my heart more than a slumdog sh*tstain breaking into stardom. I love India.

DriftingSteps
  • DriftingSteps

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 July 2013 - 06:31 PM

Being a Nepalese national, I really hate it when India includes Nepal as their own territory. Nepal isn't a part of India. It never was.
And referring to one of the "facts about India", most of the Himalayas lie within the Nepalese border, including Mt. Everest. I don't know where you got that 'fact' from.

Ferocious Banger
  • Ferocious Banger

Big Homie

• Members
  • India

Posted 24 July 2013 - 06:49 PM

QUOTE (DriftingSteps @ Thursday, Jul 25 2013, 00:01)
Being a Nepalese national, I really hate it when India includes Nepal as their own territory. Nepal isn't a part of India. It never was.
And referring to one of the "facts about India", most of the Himalayas lie within the Nepalese border, including Mt. Everest. I don't know where you got that 'fact' from.

How does that take the presence of Himalayas away from India?

DriftingSteps
  • DriftingSteps

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 July 2013 - 07:34 PM

most of the Himalayas

theomenofficial
  • theomenofficial

Muslim

• Members

Posted 25 July 2013 - 07:00 PM

Am I the only Pakistani who doesn't bum over cricket? ph34r.gif

Mister Kay
  • Mister Kay

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 14 August 2013 - 06:53 PM

Happy Independence Day, fellow Indians.

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

• Members
  • India

Posted 15 August 2013 - 03:37 AM

Happy Independence day guys. icon14.gif

Yolo Swaggins
  • Yolo Swaggins

A real, talking rabbit!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 August 2013 - 03:56 AM

I have some Cherokee in my blood.

So, when will the white man stop taking our lands?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users