Custom music

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
11 replies to this topic
flyus747
  • flyus747

Rat

• Members

Posted 20 July 2013 - 09:24 AM

I don't know if this has been discussed but Ill go ahead and get to the point.
Will there be any custom radio for GTA V on consoles? I mean like a custom radio station such as the one seen in GTA IV for PC? I really hope that R* will allow us to have our own custom playlist radio on the consoles or at least let us multitask by using the music app while playing GTA V.

What do you guys think about adding this feature? Has there been any evidence or hints about this?

TheWordIsMarc
  • TheWordIsMarc

Marcus J

• Members

Posted 20 July 2013 - 09:35 AM

QUOTE (flyus747 @ Saturday, Jul 20 2013, 09:24)
I don't know if this has been discussed but Ill go ahead and get to the point.
Will there be any custom radio for GTA V on consoles? I mean like a custom radio station such as the one seen in GTA IV for PC? I really hope that R* will allow us to have our own custom playlist radio on the consoles or at least let us multitask by using the music app while playing GTA V.

What do you guys think about adding this feature? Has there been any evidence or hints about this?

I think its been brought up before.

But id love to see it implemented on consoles.
Im not sure id use it but hey its possible.

Huey Freeman
  • Huey Freeman

Modern Day Activist

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 July 2013 - 09:44 AM

I can't do it no matter how hard I tried.

I wanted to do it with 2k13 and I needed a burnt cd or an official cd, don't buy music or have a cd tray (karma a bitch)

felixuta
  • felixuta

The Real Deal yo!

• Members

Posted 20 July 2013 - 11:49 AM

No, sadly, I don't think they'll make it on consoles.... On PCs, for sure.

F4L?
  • F4L?

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 July 2013 - 11:57 AM

Well PC already has the feature, or previous iterations did anyway. And Xbox allows you to play music over your game if you choose. So really only the PS3 doesn't have the option to do it, so i'm not sure Rockstar will implement it, also creating a playlist of songs on either console is just a pain in the ass, many people would probably ignore the feature.

If there was an independence FM, personally I wouldn't use it, it doesn't seem right for some reason.

PHOENIXZERO
  • PHOENIXZERO

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 20 July 2013 - 12:00 PM

QUOTE (finn4life @ Saturday, Jul 20 2013, 07:57)
Well PC already has the feature, or previous iterations did anyway. And Xbox allows you to play music over your game if you choose. So really only the PS3 doesn't have the option to do it, so i'm not sure Rockstar will implement it, also creating a playlist of songs on either console is just a pain in the ass, many people would probably ignore the feature.

If there was an independence FM, personally I wouldn't use it, it doesn't seem right for some reason.

Many PS3 games have custom soundtrack options...

Zancudo
  • Zancudo

Soldier

• BUSTED!
  • Poland

Posted 20 July 2013 - 12:09 PM

PlayStation 3 also has an option to play your music over a game, or at least so I heard.

Independence FM for consoles - definitely yay!

KingPhiL13
  • KingPhiL13

KING

• Members

Posted 22 August 2013 - 04:58 AM

Still no confirmation on if we can play custom music or not, but i'm guessing no. I think we would of heard about it already by now

ash82
  • ash82

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 10:55 AM

I've made a folder without about 80 tracks just in case. The soundtrack list doesn't look too bad but there's a bit lacking for me. I've tried to make a varied list of tracks that will suit the environment of the game.

TheMantisDied
  • TheMantisDied

Player Hater

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 30 May 2014 - 12:34 PM

No support so far on the GTA 5 front. You'd think they'd let you use your own personally picked music, but hey, when they pay millions in royalties for their own version of what they want you to listen to, how loud is my f*cking voice? Only bought the game and system, bitches. GRRR ;)

TheMantisDied
  • TheMantisDied

Player Hater

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 30 May 2014 - 12:42 PM

Thanks for the auto-censor, cos I forgot myself there for a moment. It won't happen again, unless R* are total tools that have no ears. Dammit, I see those censor-bots coming up on me again!

When are these guys gonna stop gettin stoned, and actually listen to th players of their game? ;)

That's the PC version, and also PG version of what the rest of the community is asking/saying.

You got a censor bot remember?

So it's been months, and yet what response?.Hmm. If this is normal, why should I give a sh*t about GTA6?

R* Prioritize, or lose interest.

Your frigging call

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

GTAV Forum Leader

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Ireland
  • Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 30 May 2014 - 01:23 PM

There was no need to bump this topic, especially to complain.

Just copy the music you like on your phone/iPod/PC/radio playlist or play the real life radio.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users