» «
Photo

[SA|PREREL] GTA SA Lenco Bearcat

No replies to this topic
penguin2254
  • penguin2254

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 20 July 2013 - 03:32 AM Edited by penguin2254, 21 July 2013 - 12:13 AM.

Very generously granted to myself for conversion to GTA:SA by KevinDV. The first of its kind to actually be publicly released, this vehicle should hopefully bring some joy to those still floating around in the San Andreas universe.

user posted image

The release will consist of what is shown, KevinDV's Lenco Bearcat converted to GTA:SA in its entirety by penguin2254. The default skin is a spin on the LASD scheme featuring "San Andreas County" markings with the Federal Signal Arjent lightbar used by the the LASD fleet. All lighting is "SAMP compatible". This is a feature that some have complained about in the past, and I expect no bitching this time as KevinDV and I have both slaved over a hot keyboard to create (and for me, convert) this. SAMP compatible lighting is more vibrant, requires no additional modification, and is backwards-compatible with an unmodded single player game. For those who prefer to use a custom vehicle.txd, the lighting should still be acceptable with some custom vehicle.txd's, and I have tried to make it work for both. It will most likely be available unlocked for those who wish to modify it and create other variations themselves.

I do believe it's done and ready to be packaged and released, it just needs to be looked over again and then, as I just said, packaged for release. It'll be done tomorrow.
  • Rockstar Games™ likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users