Photo

need help with espresso 2 go mission

7 replies to this topic
cooltwou
  • cooltwou

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 July 2013 - 03:15 AM

what is the best way to find these shops & what island to start with & I seen where said to go around & find all the locations before you take out them is that a good Idea & how do I find all of them

Xegethra
  • Xegethra

Trick

• Members

Posted 20 July 2013 - 03:39 AM

Just drive around and they will all show up, once all of them are on the map you can start wrecking them. The timer won't start unless you destroy a target so get them all displayed on the screen first then take them out when you can see where they are.

Start in either Portland or Shoreside and work your way through to the other side of the map.

cooltwou
  • cooltwou

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 July 2013 - 04:30 AM

how many are in each island & where are they at because I tried going around Portland they keep shooting at my car till it was on fire

Xegethra
  • Xegethra

Trick

• Members

Posted 20 July 2013 - 05:19 AM

Here is an image of the map, it seems the ipad version has an ingame map....thankfully so.
user posted image

As for what vehicle to use, you could try using Ray's bullet proof Patriot if you decided to keep it and have done his last mission.

Or just get a really fast car and hope you out run the Mafia's gunfire.

cooltwou
  • cooltwou

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 July 2013 - 05:30 AM

OK but which island is which in the map

Th3MaN1
  • Th3MaN1

Gangsta

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 20 July 2013 - 05:42 AM Edited by Th3MaN1, 20 July 2013 - 09:00 AM.

That's the map of all 3 islands dude.

Left: Shoreside
Middle: Staunton
Right: Portland

redbren
  • redbren

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 July 2013 - 11:49 AM

If you still have the bullet-proof Patriot you got from Ray Machowski use it for this mission it means you don't have to worry about getting shot by gang members and your car going on fire. Then simply start on either Shoreside Vale or Portland and work your way across all three islands you don't want to be doubling back on yourself it'll waste time.

boygilroy
  • boygilroy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 July 2013 - 02:24 PM

First, I use the toughest fast car I know, the Borgnine, then I make sure I've got lots of rockets. Since the clock doesn't start until you've hit the first stand, you need to start far away from Fort Staunton, so go to the most dangerous stand, the one in Saint Marks. You can sneak in the back way, up the hill to Salvatore's place and stay behind the wall. Jump on top of your car and you should see the first stand across the street, by the little park. Blast it with a rocket and get back in your car fast and head toward Portland Harbor (at speed, so the Mafiosi can't lock on you.) From here the sequence is the Portland Harbor stand, back to Staunton where you blow the stand in the park, then the one in the plaza south of the multilevel car park, then south to the one by the big star in Torrington, then west around the southside to the one on the right almost across from the church, then the church, and you're off Shoreside via the Staunton Lift Bridge. (At this point you should have about three minutes left, anything less and you're running late.) Your first stop is at the subway plaza by the airport (you can hit this directly, but I prefer to go under the bridge and shoot a rocket from the top of my car, this avoids the Cartel Cruiser waiting to attack.) The last stand is up the hill to the hospital and done! I only use my car to crash into these things two or three times--even the Borgnine can only take so much punishment, and though getting out of your car to fire rockets takes time, finishing the mission in the car you started with makes up for it. Also, pay attention to the Cartelista at the hospital stand, you can punch him repeatedly and he won't fight back, he's so demoralized at your superiority.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users